Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,552 members, 7,819,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Military Discovers Illegal Security Training Camp In Taraba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Discovers Illegal Security Training Camp In Taraba (30721 Views)

FG Discovers Illegal Crude Oil Connection In Abia / Mahdi Shehu Discovers Illegal Gold Mining Site Owned By Ex-Governor In Zamfara / NATFORCE: Babagana Monguno Orders Dismantling Of Illegal Security Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Discovers Illegal Security Training Camp In Taraba by luluosas(m): 10:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
Is the army chief blinded here?
Mohammed said that before the exercise, the military, police and the Directorate of State Service (DSS) were invited to a security meeting where the issues of uniform and other kitting of the marshals were agreed on.

He said that those being trained in Serti were recruited from Sardauna and Gashaka areas “with the full knowledge of stakeholders in each ward.”
Re: Military Discovers Illegal Security Training Camp In Taraba by yomi962: 10:27pm On Nov 01, 2018
Roger3D:
Nobody is going anywhere. If you want to leave, prepare to fight a war
o it will happen sooner or later, Nigeria cannot move with the north pulling us back

1 Like

Re: Military Discovers Illegal Security Training Camp In Taraba by WaffenSS(m): 10:40pm On Nov 01, 2018
CAN militia training camp discovered, CAN drones are here spewing trash.

Anytime christians are caught plotting atrocities, idiots always find means of excusing and covering up
Re: Military Discovers Illegal Security Training Camp In Taraba by SeverusSnape(m): 10:45pm On Nov 01, 2018
WaffenSS:
CAN militia training camp discovered, CAN drones are here spewing trash.

Anytime christians are caught plotting atrocities, idiots always find means of excusing and covering up

Keep quiet, you this fake German.

Tell your herdsmen to stop killing.

1 Like

Re: Military Discovers Illegal Security Training Camp In Taraba by Patrioticman007(m): 11:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
yomi962:
yet Fulani are training in droves in benue, manbilla, zamfara and KADUNA, yet they don't arrest them. Double standards. the military has been compromised
Las Las we go Balkanize this country let us go in peace

Why do some animals choose to be devils advocate ?.
Why are pigs trying to ignite riots in the name of tribalism & islamaphobia ?.
Why do you enjoy playing the victim card always ?.
We all saw it in Jo's south, when the murder investigation of General Alkali, was been stopped by naked berom women , by blocking the military investigation from draining the pound where the vehicle of the victim was found. These Christian people murdered him just because of his religion & tribr
Re: Military Discovers Illegal Security Training Camp In Taraba by bajeen(m): 11:24pm On Nov 01, 2018
It is hard to decipher how some people think over here. You clearly read that a training camp was discovered, you are busy shouting Fulani upandan, are you sure your head is correct? If you have evidence of any Fulani training camp, nobody is hindering you from tabling it. We need to be cautious on such issues, lets not stoking the embers of hatred bigotry while faraway from the crisis(it may reach you one day if it is not contained).
Re: Military Discovers Illegal Security Training Camp In Taraba by willyo(m): 12:13am On Nov 02, 2018
Roger3D:
Nobody is going anywhere. If you want to leave, prepare to fight a war

Talk like say one side dey fear war. I'm a southerner. But, this time the Arewas go fear fear if e red.

1 Like

Re: Military Discovers Illegal Security Training Camp In Taraba by binaws(m): 12:38am On Nov 02, 2018
is ur people that they are training nt fulani. Stupid pig
Re: Military Discovers Illegal Security Training Camp In Taraba by Ihenzy(m): 1:27am On Nov 02, 2018
technicallyrich:
So many taraba people now want to join biafra,and i ask how possible is that.
A man even told me that he is a taraba igbo and a biafrn.
The fg should do something about these nnamdi kanu because the way he is going,biafra will no longer be impossible.
He has gatheres so much support from both home and abroad that he is now a threat.
Taraba state can never join forces with Biafra
Re: Military Discovers Illegal Security Training Camp In Taraba by mrvictor: 3:02am On Nov 02, 2018
Military, I beg you, leave the middle belt alone.
You are needed in Borno state. There are enough jobs for you over there in Borno. Boko seriously needs your attention.
Leave innocent villagers struggling to survive alone.

1 Like

Re: Military Discovers Illegal Security Training Camp In Taraba by Billionaire09: 6:22am On Nov 02, 2018
Nigeria army with propaganda.

Activities like these has been on before, during and after Biafra Nigeria genocidal war. The North training to fight IPOB.

Very soon the same Nigeria army will recruits and deploys them to Biafraland in zombies code erratic operation 666.
Re: Military Discovers Illegal Security Training Camp In Taraba by michoim(m): 6:28am On Nov 02, 2018
This is PDP through TY Danjuma for 2019 elections
Re: Military Discovers Illegal Security Training Camp In Taraba by AmazingELixir: 7:02am On Nov 02, 2018
spiritofthedead:
This sounds like the advent of another dangerous sect... don’t just dismantle them.. I think proper investigation should be carried out as to know who the sponsor is
#poornigeria

undecided

Sometimes I wonder why basic comprehension is such a huge problem to most of you....did you not read the report to the end where is was stated by the LGA chairman of Gashaka that the training was at the instance of the state government and the security agencies including the military, police and the DSS were available during the stakeholders meeting.

It now makes so much sense why Nigerians fail exams upandan.
Re: Military Discovers Illegal Security Training Camp In Taraba by MONIKERREVEALER: 9:57am On Nov 02, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
Yes dats it, taraba mumuye,bachama etc 2 ur tent...nnamdi kanu is taking seriously here in mumuye more dan igboland

babe easy. feds dey monitor this website. you dey mumuye? you say you are not igbo yet you answer an igbo name. stay safe.
Re: Military Discovers Illegal Security Training Camp In Taraba by AnalQueenluci: 10:03am On Nov 02, 2018
MONIKERREVEALER:

babe easy. feds dey monitor this website. you dey mumuye? you say you are not igbo yet you answer an igbo name. stay safe.
Eeh am nt igbo am a calaberian frm tiny igbo extract, u knw igbos in taraba ar so many,

2 hell wt any federal wateva! U knw wat is lyk u dnt knw 3% of happenings in nigeria
Re: Military Discovers Illegal Security Training Camp In Taraba by MONIKERREVEALER: 10:30am On Nov 02, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
Eeh am nt igbo am a calaberian frm tiny igbo extract, u knw igbos in taraba ar so many,

2 hell wt any federal wateva! U knw wat is lyk u dnt knw 3% of happenings in nigeria

I believe you adanna. so, whats your calabarian name? ALL calabar ladies I have met na FIRE!

I am aware we igbos have a huge demographic in Middle Belt. we have even imbibed our culture and worldview into the very fabric of our host societies. its shall help a lot in achieving our Quest.

you may be right about my not knowing up to 3% of whats going on. make I begin dey follow you dey receive updates. thanks.
Re: Military Discovers Illegal Security Training Camp In Taraba by AnalQueenluci: 10:38am On Nov 02, 2018
MONIKERREVEALER:

I believe you adanna. so, whats your calabarian name? ALL calabar ladies I have met na FIRE!

I am aware we igbos have a huge demographic in Middle Belt. we have even imbibed our culture and worldview into the very fabric of our host societies. its shall help a lot in achieving our Quest.

you may be right about my not knowing up to 3% of whats going on. make I begin dey follow you dey receive updates. thanks.
hahahaha...cross river is diff frm akwa ibom , we av so many ebonyi tribe in cross river political boundary answering okafor, egbe ,mmiri etc, even in akwa ibom dia is 3 % igbos in d state answering abia state name ,ikwerre name dat is it...u shud come 2 abapka cross river n see wat i tell u, meanwhile i dnt av calaber name but english n surname
Re: Military Discovers Illegal Security Training Camp In Taraba by MONIKERREVEALER: 10:54am On Nov 02, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
hahahaha...cross river is diff frm akwa ibom , we av so many ebonyi tribe in cross river political boundary answering okafor, egbe ,mmiri etc, even in akwa ibom dia is 3 % igbos in d state answering abia state name ,ikwerre name dat is it...u shud come 2 abapka cross river n see wat i tell u, meanwhile i dnt av calaber name but english n surname

interesting.

the former eastern region is quite homogeneous and monolithic. the cross-cultural intercepts are glaring. lets not even talk about the physical similarities.

I wouldn't mind taking you up on your offer of coming over to abapka. I trust I am in good hands with you. hahaha.
Re: Military Discovers Illegal Security Training Camp In Taraba by naijajobx: 12:06pm On Nov 02, 2018
smiley
Re: Military Discovers Illegal Security Training Camp In Taraba by AnalQueenluci: 1:14pm On Nov 02, 2018
MONIKERREVEALER:

interesting.

the former eastern region is quite homogeneous and monolithic. the cross-cultural intercepts are glaring. lets not even talk about the physical similarities.

I wouldn't mind taking you up on your offer of coming over to abapka. I trust I am in good hands with you. hahaha.
u ar welcome abakpa is near katsina alla in benue

Eheee dat reminds me, so hw did u fish out my name ?
because i av never seen u b4
Re: Military Discovers Illegal Security Training Camp In Taraba by MONIKERREVEALER: 4:39pm On Nov 02, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
u ar welcome abakpa is near katsina alla in benue

Eheee dat reminds me, so hw did u fish out my name ?
because i av never seen u b4

WOW. thats soooo kind of you. I shall be coming ASAP.

as I said, I find you very interesting. you are mysterious. you come alive in the dark. so I did some snooping around.

hope you don't mind.

call me Knight.
Re: Military Discovers Illegal Security Training Camp In Taraba by AnalQueenluci: 5:39pm On Nov 02, 2018
MONIKERREVEALER:

WOW. thats soooo kind of you. I shall be coming ASAP.

as I said, I find you very interesting. you are mysterious. you come alive in the dark. so I did some snooping around.

hope you don't mind.

call me Knight.
hmmm... U arent saying d truth
Re: Military Discovers Illegal Security Training Camp In Taraba by MONIKERREVEALER: 5:44pm On Nov 02, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
hmmm... U arent saying d truth

I am not saying the truth about what exactly?
Re: Military Discovers Illegal Security Training Camp In Taraba by AnalQueenluci: 7:31pm On Nov 02, 2018
MONIKERREVEALER:

I am not saying the truth about what exactly?
hw u knew dat my name is ada
Re: Military Discovers Illegal Security Training Camp In Taraba by MONIKERREVEALER: 7:43pm On Nov 02, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
hw u knew dat my name is ada

oh that, I did some checking up on your posting history. sorry. I am honest.
Re: Military Discovers Illegal Security Training Camp In Taraba by AnalQueenluci: 8:07pm On Nov 02, 2018
MONIKERREVEALER:

oh that, I did some checking up on your posting history. sorry. I am honest.
ok dats nice! U must one of d cids, meanwhile helcome
Re: Military Discovers Illegal Security Training Camp In Taraba by MONIKERREVEALER: 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
ok dats nice! U must one of d cids, meanwhile helcome

hahaha. only follow people of value. helcome? please kowaciate.
Re: Military Discovers Illegal Security Training Camp In Taraba by AnalQueenluci: 8:45pm On Nov 02, 2018
MONIKERREVEALER:

hahaha. only follow people of value. helcome? please kowaciate.
lol dats a mistake ' welcome"
Re: Military Discovers Illegal Security Training Camp In Taraba by MONIKERREVEALER: 8:52pm On Nov 02, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
lol dats a mistake ' welcome"

asikwa mu. you had me thinking stuff for a moment. cool.
Re: Military Discovers Illegal Security Training Camp In Taraba by AnalQueenluci: 9:41pm On Nov 02, 2018
MONIKERREVEALER:

asikwa mu. you had me thinking stuff for a moment. cool.
hahahahaha...stuff lyk wat dear? Feel free ok...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu / El-Rufai Angry With Tinubu For Snubbing Him As Running Mate - Daily Independent / G-5: Atiku’s Men Adopt New Strategies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.