Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

*new Whip Alert* Wizkid Just Bought Himself A Lamborghini Urus. Everywhere Stew - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / *new Whip Alert* Wizkid Just Bought Himself A Lamborghini Urus. Everywhere Stew (1086 Views)

"Forever 16" : Regina Daniels Gets A Customized Plate Number For Her New Whip / New Whip Alert - Tiwa Savage (pics) / #LazyNigerianYouth: Starboy Wizkid Just Sold Out 20,000 Capacity 02 Arena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*new Whip Alert* Wizkid Just Bought Himself A Lamborghini Urus. Everywhere Stew by princealexndre(m): 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
Wizkid is currently in Dubai for the one music festival. Before the event,Babanla Decided to do some shoppings, so he bought himself a 2019 Lamborghini Urus, for a whooping sum of $260,000 (98 million naira). Starboy now has two lambo's.

Re: *new Whip Alert* Wizkid Just Bought Himself A Lamborghini Urus. Everywhere Stew by sodiqapril(m): 9:35pm On Nov 01, 2018
congratulations to him, I pray he won't regret buying it..d only thing that bothers me is:a guy somewhere seeing this has started thinking " see the wonders my mate is performing with money "not knowing everyone has his own time and path in this life we live in, he might then do the unthinkable so he can be like wizkid, endangering his life and others in the process.and a girl night see this and break up with her struggling boyfriend because she wants a Benz that cruises the latest whip....to summarize it all, u might drive a Volkswagen golf and still derive the same satisfaction wizkid will derive from this Lamborghini (if it's truly his) if you stay true to yourself, don't get controlled by the life of others, and be satisfied with the little you have.,be realistically ambitious
Re: *new Whip Alert* Wizkid Just Bought Himself A Lamborghini Urus. Everywhere Stew by Topccy007z: 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2018
Too much money
Re: *new Whip Alert* Wizkid Just Bought Himself A Lamborghini Urus. Everywhere Stew by carrascocity(f): 7:53am On Nov 02, 2018
Smh like seriously and this is news

OmG we need to grow up please

(1) (Reply)

Movie Star Rita Dominic Reveals She's Fighting Inner Demons / BIG CONGRATS!! Zlatan Ibile Buys Himself 2 Cars & 1 Mansion In Lekki (see Photo) / Question??? How Do I Connect With Markangel Comedy For Ads Placement???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.