Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

What You Must Do To Get Admitted In Nigerian Universities - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What You Must Do To Get Admitted In Nigerian Universities (353 Views)

"I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady / 8 Common Academic Related Slangs In Nigerian Universities / Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Must Do To Get Admitted In Nigerian Universities by urboyAce(m): 10:13pm On Nov 01, 2018
· Be wise . To enter universities in Nigeria these days you need to be connected on a 4G wireless! I tell you, before choosing a university ensure that you have a strong connection….. c’mon don’t tell me you know the gateman or cleaner that’s 2G mehn…. Know a Senior lecturer or Vc! Now you are talking

· Pass Jamb. Aba na, it isn’t too difficult na, I already have a post concerning that< https://undergragra..com/2018/09/how-to-pass-jamb-2019-10-easy-steps.html > at least get 200 above

· If they give you any course do it first and from school write another Jamb. You may end up realizing that the course is good
Try other Alternatives. You can try polythecnic after two years you are an OND graduate, then you can process DE into any university.You can also try alevels, jupeb,ijmb….You can also enroll for diploma, many universities do diploma programs . You can also try predegree… If you do predegree ,you are a student already

· Prayer. If you have a prophet,Babalawo,Alfa that has power very well please go to them let them perform wonders. If you can pray very well please pray,admission is not a joke.
https://undergragra..com/2018/09/what-you-must-do-to-get-admitted-into.html
Re: What You Must Do To Get Admitted In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 01, 2018
What is this?

Re: What You Must Do To Get Admitted In Nigerian Universities by urboyAce(m): 10:37pm On Nov 01, 2018
is it wrong?
Re: What You Must Do To Get Admitted In Nigerian Universities by EbukaHades10(m): 10:45pm On Nov 01, 2018
I partially agree with everything except the connection.

I didn't use connection to enter Unilag.

If person pass jamb,post jamb and get the required cut off,y the need for connection?
Re: What You Must Do To Get Admitted In Nigerian Universities by urboyAce(m): 11:49pm On Nov 01, 2018
I get u, but connection is very important. if u know u know
Re: What You Must Do To Get Admitted In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 02, 2018
EbukaHades10:
I partially agree with everything except the connection.

I didn't use connection to enter Unilag.

If person pass jamb,post jamb and get the required cut off,y the need for connection?
Things are changing

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Teen Girl Juggles Between School Exams Her School Exams / How To Ace The Bar Finals In The Nigerian Law School By Gabriel Emeasoba (rev. F / [photos] Cross River State SUBEB Primary School Teachers' Interviewed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.