Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

2019: Tinubu’s Fall From Grace Imminent – Atiku’s Spokesman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Tinubu’s Fall From Grace Imminent – Atiku’s Spokesman (1393 Views)

2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign / 2019: Tinubu Adamant About Decision On Ambode / 2019: Tinubu Hails Osinbajo As Lagos APC Adopts Direct Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Tinubu’s Fall From Grace Imminent – Atiku’s Spokesman by Modarun(m): 10:27pm On Nov 01, 2018
By Luminous Jannamike
ABUJA – The spokesman of Atiku Presidential Campaign Organisation, Segun Sowunmi, on Thursday, said the fall of the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, from political grace is imminent.
Speaking with Vanguard in Abuja, Sowunmi said Tinubu’s remarks that the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar, could meet with his supporters anywhere in the world including a jungle to strategise but that Nigerians would not vote for him in 2019, was self delusional.
He said: “It is only a man of questionable pedigree whose certificate are dogged with a lot of confusion; whose parental background is pretty much unknown; whose state of origin is opaque and unclear, that can understand how life is in the jungle.
“If Asiwaju Bola Tinubu means that his life is in a jungle, we want to say to him that pride goes before a fall. Those who disdain men that are going to contend with them for the goodwill and votes of the Nigerian people with careless talk is what we find even with Buhari.
“I pity him (Tinubu) because his arrogance will fall-off his eyes like a scale when the votes are counted in 2019. Let him just understand that nobody is going to allow them run a chaotic, opaque and corruption-marred election. Let me also tell them that INEC will not help them. We shall all meet on the day of the election. Bola can deceive himself but Nigerians are not easily deceived.”
He further said his principal would, if given the mandate in 2019 and beyond, do four things for Nigerians viz: job creation, expansion of the economy, uniting the country through restructuring, and overhaul of the country’s security architecture.

6 Likes

Re: 2019: Tinubu’s Fall From Grace Imminent – Atiku’s Spokesman by Mynd44: 10:30pm On Nov 01, 2018
Re: 2019: Tinubu’s Fall From Grace Imminent – Atiku’s Spokesman by tolu24(m): 10:35pm On Nov 01, 2018
This is a reply from atiku media aide and not the PDP, mynd44 note the contents of the two messages are different.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Tinubu’s Fall From Grace Imminent – Atiku’s Spokesman by ZombieNation: 10:39pm On Nov 01, 2018
The idiot above is about to close this thread and direct us to a totally different one all because the insult on Tinubu by Atiku's spokesman is just too much

8 Likes

Re: 2019: Tinubu’s Fall From Grace Imminent – Atiku’s Spokesman by basilo101: 11:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
Is he saying that Tinubu is a bastard?

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Tinubu’s Fall From Grace Imminent – Atiku’s Spokesman by Modarun(m): 11:06pm On Nov 01, 2018
basilo101:
Is he saying that Tinubu is a bastard?

Comprehension, comprehension. But if you ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: 2019: Tinubu’s Fall From Grace Imminent – Atiku’s Spokesman by Kwamecron(m): 11:19pm On Nov 01, 2018
grin
Tinubu the Jagaban av already retire the PDP from power since 2015, so PDP is just wasting their pension money of dead cacars. And looking for candidate who can waste money on medication for their retirement. Tinube controls largely part of SW and politics brain can't beat him twice. I kw.
The only political institution in Nigeria - Jagaban
The Best political calculator in Nigeria - Jagaban
The Fear of the Oppositions In Nigeria - Jagaban
The Most relevant politician since the onset of demo-crazy - Jagaban
He was only a Governor for 2term and all presidential aspirant av to run towards him for supports and consultation-- Jagaban
The man that retired a seating President and break the chain of a leading and biggest party in Africa- Jagaban
The man that single handedly retired many seating Governor Ask Abode and Amosu.
The slayer of Oyegun
He chase saraki and co from the moving train

Corrupt free
The best brain for Nigeria
The builder of our political best brain
- fashola, osinbanjo, Ben akabuaze, Faula. Etc.
Our Next President come 2023.
THE MAN WITH THE MASTER PLAN OF NIGERIA in
his archive.

President Bola Armed Tinubu.

I doff my carpi Jagaban of Africa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Tinubu’s Fall From Grace Imminent – Atiku’s Spokesman by tuniski: 11:38pm On Nov 01, 2018
Kwamecron:
grin
Tinubu the Jagaban av already retire the PDP from power since 2015, so PDP is just wasting their pension money of dead cacars. And looking for candidate who can waste money on medication for their retirement. Tinube controls largely part of SW and politics brain can't beat him twice. I kw.
He was only a Governor for 2term and all presidential aspirant av to run towards him for supports and consultation-- Jagaban
The man that retired a seating President and break the chain of a leading and biggest party in Africa- Jagaban
The slayer of Oyegun

Corrupt free
his archive.

February 16th next year all these will amount to defeat For Buhari/apc!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Tinubu’s Fall From Grace Imminent – Atiku’s Spokesman by StillX10(m): 2:59am On Nov 02, 2018
Tinubu's utterance is a sign of failure

1 Like

Re: 2019: Tinubu’s Fall From Grace Imminent – Atiku’s Spokesman by hollywater: 3:07am On Nov 02, 2018
I think he simply meant that Tinubu is a bastard.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Tinubu’s Fall From Grace Imminent – Atiku’s Spokesman by futuregovernor: 4:16am On Nov 02, 2018
Kwamecron:
grin
The slayer of Oyegun

Corrupt free
his archive.

Be prasing someone father,while u keep looking for a job in the Street of Lagos......, just try and pity ur life

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Tinubu’s Fall From Grace Imminent – Atiku’s Spokesman by Olatunji1929: 4:25am On Nov 02, 2018
Am still thinking about it
Re: 2019: Tinubu’s Fall From Grace Imminent – Atiku’s Spokesman by Ategberoson(m): 5:46am On Nov 02, 2018
PDP is a dead party, those flocking around it are mere caretaker that will bundle it to its grave- obj, 2017

1 Like

Re: 2019: Tinubu’s Fall From Grace Imminent – Atiku’s Spokesman by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:25am On Nov 02, 2018
Modarun:

Sowunmi said
“It is only a man of questionable pedigree whose certificate are dogged with a lot of confusion; whose parental background is pretty much unknown; whose state of origin is opaque and unclear, that can understand how life is in the jungle
Kai! Atiku 2 - Tinubu 1

Tinubu is about to be disgrace if he refuse to re-trace his steps!

He that lives in a glass house should not throw stones!

Both Atiku and Tinubu are familiar with this arena grin grin

Waiting for Tinubu's dry clap backs

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Tinubu’s Fall From Grace Imminent – Atiku’s Spokesman by Pekele007: 6:49am On Nov 02, 2018
Shot fired! Hot one at that. grin
Re: 2019: Tinubu’s Fall From Grace Imminent – Atiku’s Spokesman by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 02, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Kai! Atiku 2 - Tinubu 1
prepare your drugs against febuari cos of high bp so that you won't cross t

1 Like

Re: 2019: Tinubu’s Fall From Grace Imminent – Atiku’s Spokesman by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 02, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Kai! Atiku 2 - Tinubu 1

prepare your drugs against febuari cos of high bp so that you won't cross the other side wen your lord loses election

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dave Umahi's Rice To Buhari Read What On The Bag Of Rice- Photo / Buhari destroys English today in Benin Rally ( Video) / A Rousing Reception For ATIKU In Abuja As Soon As He Lands From US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.