Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Investing In Yourself Is The Best Form Of Investment, Here Is Why. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investing In Yourself Is The Best Form Of Investment, Here Is Why. (1130 Views)

You Can Start A Business With Low Investment—here’s How / What Kind Of Investment Can I Do With 500k And Make 5k A Day / Make 10% On Every Investment Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investing In Yourself Is The Best Form Of Investment, Here Is Why. by Mergeplanet(m): 10:32pm On Nov 01, 2018
Making money has very little to do with luck, instead it has everything to do with talent, skills, ability and knowledge. Investing in yourself is the smartest decision you will ever make. Once you gain the knowledge on how to be rich, you never lose it once to make it part of you then it will bring you financial security. So forget about the money falling into you lap, It’s time to get real. Roll up your sleeves and get to work improving your talent, skills, ability, and knowledge.

These thing s are very important. When you have a high paying skill you can never be poor. trust me on that.
When someone is of high value they pretty much can survive that everyone else just because of that fact.

so if you are broke today, ask yourself if you are a valuable person and why arent people paying you the money you want?

People use fear of not knowing something as an excuse for not getting started. It’s called “paralysis of analysis.”

People go from one seminar to another, seeking all the “answers” before they get started. As a result, they never get started. They are hiding behind the education, scared to death of making a mistake.

You need to learn and act
You need to expect failures and never fear failures

You LEARN by making mistakes. In fact, it’s fantastic to make mistakes. That an indication that you’re making progress (the secret behind success). That means you are trying something new. You don’t have to know something before you do it.

Knowledge alone is NOT power. It is completely useless if it’s not tapped into by applying action.
Only applied knowledge is power.

So build yourself, Invest in yourself and become the real deal. Don't just be inspired by other, but also work towards inspiring others.

The Return on Investment for investing in yourself has no limit or threshold.

If you are ready to venture into starting an online business we are training people on how to start an online business in our beginners Success training. You can con tact me via WhatsApp in the signature below.

Thanks for reading and a good night.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investing In Yourself Is The Best Form Of Investment, Here Is Why. by Mergeplanet(m): 10:25am On Nov 02, 2018
Good Morning everyone, We would be showing you how to start your online business, drop your numbers to be added to the training group, its completely free!!!!
Re: Investing In Yourself Is The Best Form Of Investment, Here Is Why. by Mergeplanet(m): 2:03pm On Nov 02, 2018
Good Afternoon everyone, We would be showing you how to start your online business, drop your numbers to be added to the training group, its completely free!!!!
Re: Investing In Yourself Is The Best Form Of Investment, Here Is Why. by Mergeplanet(m): 7:05pm On Nov 02, 2018
Good evening, Just send a whatsapp message to the Number in my signature, and you would be added to the training group......Its completely free!!!!!!!
Re: Investing In Yourself Is The Best Form Of Investment, Here Is Why. by Mergeplanet(m): 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2018
Evening, Just send a whatsapp message to the Number in my signature, and you would be added to the training group......Its completely free!!!!!!!
Re: Investing In Yourself Is The Best Form Of Investment, Here Is Why. by Mergeplanet(m): 9:28am On Nov 03, 2018
Good Morning , Just send a whatsapp message to the Number in my signature, and you would be added to the training group......Its completely free!!!!!!!
Re: Investing In Yourself Is The Best Form Of Investment, Here Is Why. by Mergeplanet(m): 1:00pm On Nov 03, 2018
Evening, Just send a whatsapp message to the Number in my signature, and you would be added to the training group......Its completely free!!!!!!!
Re: Investing In Yourself Is The Best Form Of Investment, Here Is Why. by Mergeplanet(m): 4:05pm On Nov 03, 2018
Good Afternoon, Just send a whatsapp message to the Number in my signature, and you would be added to the training group......Its completely free!!!!!!!
Re: Investing In Yourself Is The Best Form Of Investment, Here Is Why. by Mergeplanet(m): 7:38pm On Nov 03, 2018
Good Evening, Just send a whatsapp message to the Number in my signature, and you would be added to the training group......Its completely free!!!!!!!
Re: Investing In Yourself Is The Best Form Of Investment, Here Is Why. by Mergeplanet(m): 2:06am On Nov 04, 2018
Good Morning, Just send a whatsapp message to the Number in my signature, and you would be added to the training group......Its completely free!!!!!!!
Re: Investing In Yourself Is The Best Form Of Investment, Here Is Why. by Mergeplanet(m): 11:06am On Nov 04, 2018
Good Morning, Just send a whatsapp message to the Number in my signature, and you would be added to the training group......Its completely free!!!!!!!.............The free online training starts by 6pm today (Sunday)
Re: Investing In Yourself Is The Best Form Of Investment, Here Is Why. by Mergeplanet(m): 2:00pm On Nov 04, 2018
Starts 6pm today, Send a whatsapp message to the number in my signature to be added to the training group

Re: Investing In Yourself Is The Best Form Of Investment, Here Is Why. by Mergeplanet(m): 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
The training starts in exactly 2 hours time, Send a whatsapp message to the number in my signature to be added to the training group
Re: Investing In Yourself Is The Best Form Of Investment, Here Is Why. by Mergeplanet(m): 5:10pm On Nov 04, 2018
The training starts in exactly 1 hours time, Send a whatsapp message to the number in my signature to be added to the training group.......Count down to 6pm
Re: Investing In Yourself Is The Best Form Of Investment, Here Is Why. by Mergeplanet(m): 11:43am On Nov 06, 2018
Tip from the free training: Find a problem people really have while doing business, solve the problem, make people know you have the solution, people then pay you for this solution, More in the free training sessions, Send a whatsapp message to the number in my signature to be added to the training group
Re: Investing In Yourself Is The Best Form Of Investment, Here Is Why. by Mergeplanet(m): 6:33pm On Nov 06, 2018
Good Evening, Just send a whatsapp message to the Number in my signature, and you would be added to the training group......Its completely free!!!!!!!
Re: Investing In Yourself Is The Best Form Of Investment, Here Is Why. by adomuwiner(m): 9:14pm On Nov 06, 2018
0 8 1 3 7 8 3 3 8 8 9
Re: Investing In Yourself Is The Best Form Of Investment, Here Is Why. by Mergeplanet(m): 9:36pm On Nov 06, 2018
You would be added to the training group
Re: Investing In Yourself Is The Best Form Of Investment, Here Is Why. by Mergeplanet(m): 10:30pm On Nov 06, 2018
Just send a whatsapp message to the Number in my signature, and you would be added to the training group......Its completely free!!!!!
Re: Investing In Yourself Is The Best Form Of Investment, Here Is Why. by Mergeplanet(m): 9:34pm On Nov 07, 2018
Just send a whatsapp message to the Number in my signature, and you would be added to the training group......Its completely free!!!
Re: Investing In Yourself Is The Best Form Of Investment, Here Is Why. by Mergeplanet(m): 11:35pm On Nov 07, 2018
Just send a whatsapp message to the Number in my signature, and you would be added to the training group......Its completely free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Investing In Yourself Is The Best Form Of Investment, Here Is Why. by Mergeplanet(m): 5:11am On Nov 08, 2018
Good Morning....Just send a whatsapp message to the Number in my signature, and you would be added to the training group......Its completely free!
Re: Investing In Yourself Is The Best Form Of Investment, Here Is Why. by Mergeplanet(m): 11:57am On Nov 08, 2018
Good Morning....Just send a whatsapp message to the Number in my signature, and you would be added to the training group......Its completely free
Re: Investing In Yourself Is The Best Form Of Investment, Here Is Why. by Mergeplanet(m): 9:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
Good Evening....Just send a whatsapp message to the Number in my signature, and you would be added to the training group......Its completely free
Re: Investing In Yourself Is The Best Form Of Investment, Here Is Why. by Mergeplanet(m): 7:48am On Nov 09, 2018
Good Morning....Just send a whatsapp message to the Number in my signature, and you would be added to the training group......Its completely free
Re: Investing In Yourself Is The Best Form Of Investment, Here Is Why. by Mergeplanet(m): 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2018
Good Evening....Just send a whatsapp message to the Number in my signature, and you would be added to the training group......Its completely free!
Re: Investing In Yourself Is The Best Form Of Investment, Here Is Why. by Mergeplanet(m): 11:25pm On Nov 09, 2018
Today we gave out our Ebook on "how to make money with your blog in any niche", we normally sell the ebook, but we decided to give it out for free to help others smiley .......Just send a whatsapp message to the Number in my signature, and you would be added to the training group.....you would gain from the free training and alot of freebies

Re: Investing In Yourself Is The Best Form Of Investment, Here Is Why. by queenblossom(f): 6:18am On Nov 10, 2018
I can't see any number on your signature. Please add me up. 08029412424
Re: Investing In Yourself Is The Best Form Of Investment, Here Is Why. by Mergeplanet(m): 9:39am On Nov 10, 2018
Good Evening....Just send a whatsapp message to the Number in my signature, and you would be added to the training group......Its completely free!
Re: Investing In Yourself Is The Best Form Of Investment, Here Is Why. by Mergeplanet(m): 6:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
Good Evening....Just send a whatsapp message to the Number in my signature, and you would be added to the training group......Its completely free!!
Re: Investing In Yourself Is The Best Form Of Investment, Here Is Why. by Mergeplanet(m): 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2018
Good Evening,The online training starts by 6pm tomorrow,Just send a whatsapp message to the Number in my signature, and you would be added to the training group,we aim to empower alot of people with very useful information in starting and growing their online businesses..........its completely free!!!
Re: Investing In Yourself Is The Best Form Of Investment, Here Is Why. by Mergeplanet(m): 5:49pm On Nov 11, 2018
Training starts in 15 mins, Just send a whatsapp message to the Number in my signature, its completely free!!!!!........Trust me you dont want to miss out on this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Royal Peanut Burger/become A Distributor / Affordable Power Banks Offered By REN Solar Hub / Invest in This Profitable Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.