Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Davido At Bobo Ajudua And Naomi Giwa's Traditional Wedding (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido At Bobo Ajudua And Naomi Giwa's Traditional Wedding (Photos, Video) (71011 Views)

Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) / Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son / Wizkid And Naomi Campbell Jet Out To Milan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido At Bobo Ajudua And Naomi Giwa's Traditional Wedding (Photos, Video) by Vested(m): 12:53pm On Nov 02, 2018
An alleged 419 man having a son who studied law?

There is a correlation somewhere.
That money no go leave that family O!
grin
Re: Davido At Bobo Ajudua And Naomi Giwa's Traditional Wedding (Photos, Video) by Dollypizzle13(f): 1:14pm On Nov 02, 2018
30BG!!
I'm new on here, do you guys use the nairaland app to comment? cos it's stressful using opera mini.
please link to the app.
Re: Davido At Bobo Ajudua And Naomi Giwa's Traditional Wedding (Photos, Video) by jimaglory: 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Davido At Bobo Ajudua And Naomi Giwa's Traditional Wedding (Photos, Video) by judetov2(m): 1:47pm On Nov 02, 2018
na so bro
Re: Davido At Bobo Ajudua And Naomi Giwa's Traditional Wedding (Photos, Video) by ajl: 1:50pm On Nov 02, 2018
Shameless people. Imagine the child of the most popular Nigerian international scammer holding an extravagant wedding. This is the epoch Fela was always referring to. A generation whose moral values is near zero. Please, where is your father.
Re: Davido At Bobo Ajudua And Naomi Giwa's Traditional Wedding (Photos, Video) by Blamtom(f): 3:18pm On Nov 02, 2018
Ebal:
VIDEO : Davido And His 30 Billion Gang Stoms Fred Ajudua’s Son Traditional Wedding In Grand Style

Bobo, the only son of convicted businessman, Fred Ajudua. Fred Ajudua is a Nigerian accused of being an advance-fee serial fraud scammer. Fred Ajudua was some months ago remanded in prison after he pleaded not guilty to a 12-count amended charge of conspiracy to obtain money by false pretence, obtaining money by false pretence, issuing forged document, and forgery.

Bobo, his only son,a lawyer, officially tie the knot with his fiancee, Naomi Giwa in a traditional way today.

http://www.ebalsblog.com/2018/11/video-davido-and-his-30-billion-gang.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-BySU-zeqY&feature=youtu.be[/url]

Please who knows the name of this shoe Davido wear?
& how much it could cost?
I want to buy it for my boyfriend
Re: Davido At Bobo Ajudua And Naomi Giwa's Traditional Wedding (Photos, Video) by Divay22(f): 3:25pm On Nov 02, 2018
visijo:
You work out 3hrs a day in the gymn only
to be pushed on the couch by a lady's
finger.
Mighty finger grin grin
Re: Davido At Bobo Ajudua And Naomi Giwa's Traditional Wedding (Photos, Video) by asawanathegreat(m): 3:32pm On Nov 02, 2018
Obo mind ur step oo with these people oo
Re: Davido At Bobo Ajudua And Naomi Giwa's Traditional Wedding (Photos, Video) by jimaglory: 3:48pm On Nov 02, 2018
hmmm davido
Re: Davido At Bobo Ajudua And Naomi Giwa's Traditional Wedding (Photos, Video) by jafol(m): 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2018
Obdk:

His grandma is

Besides Igbos re d best

If u kno u kno

Ibos and attache, i bet his grandma doesn't claim ibo. His mum is Edo not ibo. YORUBAS n Edo marry each other from time memorial.

1 Like

Re: Davido At Bobo Ajudua And Naomi Giwa's Traditional Wedding (Photos, Video) by GetCofOProperty: 6:18pm On Nov 02, 2018
Congrats to the newly wedded couple.

Let's Guide You To Acquiring Your Genuine Lands &Properties in Your Choice Location With PEACE OF MIND and Withing Your Budget.
Visit Our Ikeja Office (On Olu Koleosho Street, Medical Road Off Awolowo Way). Call/Whats App +234(0)8027390046. Check Our Signature Below And Click The WhatsApp Link To Chat Us DIRECTLY.
Re: Davido At Bobo Ajudua And Naomi Giwa's Traditional Wedding (Photos, Video) by dejavuh0007(m): 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
hello nairalanders, I'm a student and I need d sum of #3000 to pay for my ENT(entrepreneurship) practical by next week Monday. I implore all well-meaning Nairalanders to help me with any token. God bless u as u make ur donations
zenith bank
Re: Davido At Bobo Ajudua And Naomi Giwa's Traditional Wedding (Photos, Video) by Abdbaba: 8:49pm On Nov 02, 2018
Re: Davido At Bobo Ajudua And Naomi Giwa's Traditional Wedding (Photos, Video) by tolulope1990(m): 3:03am On Nov 03, 2018
nabegibeg:

for once in your life use your brain. It is not for decoration
I don't need to use My brain for your cow boss.. I don't stress my brain for people like that cos nothing good can ever come out of him. WEHREY
Re: Davido At Bobo Ajudua And Naomi Giwa's Traditional Wedding (Photos, Video) by GenFunction: 4:53pm On Nov 08, 2018
[quote author=nabegibeg post=72619961][/quote]...whatever,just use ur head,e wont hurt u
Re: Davido At Bobo Ajudua And Naomi Giwa's Traditional Wedding (Photos, Video) by nabegibeg: 5:00pm On Nov 08, 2018
GenFunction:
...whatever,just use ur head,e wont hurt u

Re: Davido At Bobo Ajudua And Naomi Giwa's Traditional Wedding (Photos, Video) by nabegibeg: 5:01pm On Nov 08, 2018
tolulope1990:

I don't need to use My brain for your cow boss.. I don't stress my brain for people like that cos nothing good can ever come out of him. WEHREY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking / Morris Babyface: I Used To Have Sex With Four Women A Day – Music Producer / "Illuminati Agent" Offers Don Jazzy $1million If He Joins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.