Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,428 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

HELP! Featured Image Not Showing When A Post Is Shared - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / HELP! Featured Image Not Showing When A Post Is Shared (416 Views)

Image Not Showing When Sharing URL On Facebook / Help! My 'WP Theme' Can't Display Featured Image & Post Title On Facebook / Featured Image (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! Featured Image Not Showing When A Post Is Shared by decco1878: 11:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
When a visitor or admin shares a post on my blog, the featured image of that post or any image on the post wont show on facebook or twitter... I have tried all, even to the point of deleting every plugin but it didnt work.. What should i do?.. The blog is https://phalaps.com .sometimes it will show my site logo so i removed the logo and it didnt work.
Re: HELP! Featured Image Not Showing When A Post Is Shared by Nobody: 5:53am On Nov 02, 2018
decco1878:
When a visitor or admin shares a post on my blog, the featured image of that post or any image on the post wont show on facebook or twitter... I have tried all, even to the point of deleting every plugin but it didnt work.. What should i do?.. The blog is https://phalaps.com .sometimes it will show my site logo so i removed the logo and it didnt work.
You will need to implement Open Graph and Twitter Card mark ups for the image to show correctly when you share your posts on social media. In case, you don't know what those mark ups are, simply Google "how to add open graph to site" and same for Twitter card.
Re: HELP! Featured Image Not Showing When A Post Is Shared by bedfordng(m): 10:27am On Nov 02, 2018
someone just gave me you a fix to this issue
Re: HELP! Featured Image Not Showing When A Post Is Shared by decco1878: 4:12pm On Nov 02, 2018
Thanks all

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell Millions Of Products Through Word-of-mouth-just Learn Digital Market / Ghana Beat Media Incorporation - Ghanabeat.com / Nigerian Unverified Adsense With $1000 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.