Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,196 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Daniella Okeke Wears Snake Cloth Outfit, Fans React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Wears Snake Cloth Outfit, Fans React (64085 Views)

Afia Schwarzenegger Goes Braless, Dances In See-through Outfit. Fans Blast Her / Victoria Kolawole Slays In Braless Cleavage-Baring Outfit, Fans React / See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke Wears Snake Cloth Outfit, Fans React by Justseyii: 10:35am On Nov 02, 2018
sad
Re: Daniella Okeke Wears Snake Cloth Outfit, Fans React by Tonimordred(m): 10:35am On Nov 02, 2018
Me wey b sey i lyk snake if u kum lyk turn 2 fish neva mind i go stil chop am
Re: Daniella Okeke Wears Snake Cloth Outfit, Fans React by writeprof(m): 10:40am On Nov 02, 2018
Don't forget to share when you start running from mountain to mountain for deliverance!
Re: Daniella Okeke Wears Snake Cloth Outfit, Fans React by chiedozie198100: 10:41am On Nov 02, 2018
See as women dey openly admire each other.

Try am as a guy to guy, na sorry go be ur case. grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Wears Snake Cloth Outfit, Fans React by Shelyklose(m): 10:43am On Nov 02, 2018
Wen will i catch one of these actress that do entice us ne... May dem know d wage of enticing is............
Re: Daniella Okeke Wears Snake Cloth Outfit, Fans React by Antoeni(m): 10:44am On Nov 02, 2018
This Apostle Suleiman Babe
Re: Daniella Okeke Wears Snake Cloth Outfit, Fans React by hustla(m): 10:51am On Nov 02, 2018
The boobs don go through a lot cry
Re: Daniella Okeke Wears Snake Cloth Outfit, Fans React by MENTORCH(m): 11:03am On Nov 02, 2018
This stew stuff trending just made me conclude that Nigerians are not serious minded people.
Re: Daniella Okeke Wears Snake Cloth Outfit, Fans React by Alondidi: 11:16am On Nov 02, 2018
Big yansh
Re: Daniella Okeke Wears Snake Cloth Outfit, Fans React by Dantedasz(m): 11:16am On Nov 02, 2018
Stew for the Apostle.
Re: Daniella Okeke Wears Snake Cloth Outfit, Fans React by kingPhidel(m): 11:33am On Nov 02, 2018
Is she not from lala family grin Check out their younger brother

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Wears Snake Cloth Outfit, Fans React by Amalekki: 11:34am On Nov 02, 2018
I banish to Atlantic Ocean this evil spirit that is always making me imagine Apostle grabbing this babe from behind whenever I see her pictures. Amen!
Re: Daniella Okeke Wears Snake Cloth Outfit, Fans React by Adakintroy: 11:40am On Nov 02, 2018
Makeup beauty cannot be praise by me. It's false look. Any time I praise my girl is when she is wear wrapper and pack her hair with rubber. I sit and analyse her naturally.

The more we praise synthetic beauty, the more it grows and the less women rely on their natural look. Worst part is that their are no end in site.

Cosmetic surgery and implants has already made its way to africa. Please let our sense be as it should. The white man has no time for the truth.

He only fix what you consider your problem. Not what is problem. Your problem is not beauty it's acceptance.

The more people accept and praise the makeup you. The more you want to live that alternate person. To the disadvantage of the real you. Wit time you hardly know who you really are.

Build confidence and self esteem around you. Look yourself as you are in the mirror and tell that real you.I love you the way you are. I wont trade you for another. You are me.

That way you will learn to hate the make u you. Or should I rephrase as the "made up" or masquerade you"

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Wears Snake Cloth Outfit, Fans React by isahsalee: 12:11pm On Nov 02, 2018
Touch her tail and get bitten woman
Re: Daniella Okeke Wears Snake Cloth Outfit, Fans React by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
extremely weird!
Re: Daniella Okeke Wears Snake Cloth Outfit, Fans React by JasonScoolari: 12:36pm On Nov 02, 2018
razy75:
you sound stoopid
Wow, thanks to seun and mynd44, we can now hear each others voice.
Re: Daniella Okeke Wears Snake Cloth Outfit, Fans React by aalangel(f): 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2018
Lalasticlala's sister...
Re: Daniella Okeke Wears Snake Cloth Outfit, Fans React by Spectre007: 7:18pm On Nov 02, 2018
That pancake comment really got me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muna Obiekwe Buried Today (Photos) / Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos / Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.