Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu Releases Photos From Germany, Says Am Healthy And Strong - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Releases Photos From Germany, Says Am Healthy And Strong (31565 Views)

Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State / INEC Releases Photos Of Sample Ballot Boxes For 2019 Elections / Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Releases Photos From Germany, Says Am Healthy And Strong by CarGuideNG: 6:38am On Nov 02, 2018
Good to know
VIN Checks and reports for car buyers and owners in signature
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Releases Photos From Germany, Says Am Healthy And Strong by Frankbaro(m): 6:39am On Nov 02, 2018
cry
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Releases Photos From Germany, Says Am Healthy And Strong by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 02, 2018
jumpandpas:
grin.

You're healthy and strong in German hospital.

Like Buhari like other APC chieftains. Useless set of criminals.

Before you die there, pls return all the money you LOOTED from Abia treasury and if you die without returning them, we will hand over your case file to late MKO Abiola the president of dead people according to Buhari.
your lord went to Dubai for treatment and quickly change it to political meetings
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Releases Photos From Germany, Says Am Healthy And Strong by Profmarley: 6:43am On Nov 02, 2018
You remain on one spot and claim you're healthy and strong. Well done! You're also one of the President's proponents who claim he's working wonders. Yet, y'all don't patronize your own hospitals back home. God is watching all of you in 3D.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Releases Photos From Germany, Says Am Healthy And Strong by nwakibie3(m): 6:44am On Nov 02, 2018
I thought there is a travel ban for people that has corruption case of 50m naira and above.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Releases Photos From Germany, Says Am Healthy And Strong by Uchboggy(m): 6:45am On Nov 02, 2018
Nukilia:
Citizens don't learn... grin grin grin
Those who collapsed this country are the ones warming up to lead us again...
God bless you , very sad reality

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Releases Photos From Germany, Says Am Healthy And Strong by emperorblog(m): 6:46am On Nov 02, 2018
jumpandpas:
grin.

Before you die there, pls return all the money you LOOTED from Abia treasury and if you die without returning them, we will hand over your case file to late MKO Abiola the president of dead people according to Buhari.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Releases Photos From Germany, Says Am Healthy And Strong by Nukilia: 6:47am On Nov 02, 2018
Uchboggy:
God bless you , very sad reality

May God bless you too as you educate people around you who are planning to plunge Nigeria into another regime of darkness.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Releases Photos From Germany, Says Am Healthy And Strong by PDJT: 6:50am On Nov 02, 2018
Fraudulent character. Why didn’t he use any of the great hospitals he built in Abia State when he was governor? He could have used Umunna-ato general hospital near Igbere, his hometown.
Those supporting these idiots I hope they’re paying you enough so you can afford foreign medical tourism.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Releases Photos From Germany, Says Am Healthy And Strong by joshnnanna: 6:54am On Nov 02, 2018
VOTE OUT THE LIFE LESS ONE.

#BACKTODAURAPROHECT2019 A REALITY

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Releases Photos From Germany, Says Am Healthy And Strong by Nigga679(m): 7:01am On Nov 02, 2018
Nukilia:

May God bless you too as you educate people around you who are planning to plunge Nigeria into another regime of darkness.
Which of d government is not a regime of darkness since d emergence of democracy in Nigeria? And since 2015 hitherto that APC took over mantle of leadership, have they been saintly ruling d affairs of d nation? Look, except there's revolution, I'm afraid, Nigeria will remain static. Coz everyone self-centeredness will continue to repel and worsening situation, leaving d country in a state of no development.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Releases Photos From Germany, Says Am Healthy And Strong by princfred(m): 7:01am On Nov 02, 2018
Without holding any official government post he got most roads in Bende Ohafia area fixed. The entire Bende-Aro axis has got a face lift courtesy of him. I say he has redeemed himself. May he do better.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Releases Photos From Germany, Says Am Healthy And Strong by sinola(m): 7:03am On Nov 02, 2018
sad
kcmichael:
A Former Governor of Abia State And Chieftain of the All Progressives Congress Dr Orji Uzor Kalu has finally reacted to Media Reports that he is in COMA.

Kanu who released Photos from Germany said he is Healthy and Strong.
I thot that his name is in the travel banned Buharis watch list.....?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Releases Photos From Germany, Says Am Healthy And Strong by pword: 7:05am On Nov 02, 2018
emmie14:
All of you are healthy and strong from one foreign hospital to another . Human beings and leaders like you equipped those hospitals to taste. How many hospital did you equipped as governor of Abia state. If you like die there who cares. Nonsense .
Many have been buried because they could not afford foreign medical treatments because of your greed, incompetence and negligence.

I know you have been atikulating,even though the former is more corrupt than Orji, but been that he is your Fulani master and PDP he is your messiah.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Releases Photos From Germany, Says Am Healthy And Strong by Spatta: 7:07am On Nov 02, 2018
They destroyed Nigeria and left the people broke and broken without good health care in their state and when they become sick, they travel to foreign climes and mock Nigerians from far away with such claims as "I am hale and hearty

I wish we all can say that with no good health care system in the country run down by them
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Releases Photos From Germany, Says Am Healthy And Strong by senatordave1(m): 7:08am On Nov 02, 2018
Spatta:
They destroyed Nigeria and left the people broke and broken without good health care in their state and when they become sick, they travel to foreign climes and mock Nigerians from far away with such claims as "I am hale and hearty

I wish we all can say that with no good health care system in the country run down by them
Hes the next senator representing abia north.up apc
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Releases Photos From Germany, Says Am Healthy And Strong by Nwaohafia1: 7:13am On Nov 02, 2018
jumpandpas:
grin.

That was how Buhari was lying in a London hospital 'hale and hearty' few years ago
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Releases Photos From Germany, Says Am Healthy And Strong by WaffenSS(m): 7:14am On Nov 02, 2018
All those people making noise about Buhari going to foreign hospital:

1. Stella Obasanjo died in a foreign hospital

2. Patience Jonathan "died" and was "resurrected" in a foreign hospital

3. Atiku goes to Dubai for medicals

Hypocrisy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Releases Photos From Germany, Says Am Healthy And Strong by chiedozie198100: 7:19am On Nov 02, 2018
Nova15:
I thought he was among the people banned from travelling?

OMG, na true you talk oo.

Lol,

This govt should be the most CLULESS.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Releases Photos From Germany, Says Am Healthy And Strong by emmie14: 7:19am On Nov 02, 2018
pword:

I know you have been atikulating,even though the former is more corrupt than Orji, but been that he is your Fulani master and PDP he is your messiah.
Oga I am not talking about party affiliations here. My comments involved Atiku himself who is also in Dubai singing healthy and strong . Small time Buhari will be in one corner in London singing the same chorus. Am not partial or bias based on sentiments. Our leaders...i mean leaders are not doing the job.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Releases Photos From Germany, Says Am Healthy And Strong by amaThug: 7:23am On Nov 02, 2018
Honestly you can Shit for Africa... Shut up when you know less of what you wanna say...

jumpandpas:
grin.

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Releases Photos From Germany, Says Am Healthy And Strong by 8stargeneral: 7:25am On Nov 02, 2018
Our leaders are very wicked, ordinary headache they rush to abroad but to equip our hospitals NO,if u like die we don't benefit anything from u
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Releases Photos From Germany, Says Am Healthy And Strong by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 02, 2018
Money Men.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Releases Photos From Germany, Says Am Healthy And Strong by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 02, 2018
Then come and answer to your charges. Abi na media trial self since you are now a "saint" since you joined APC.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Releases Photos From Germany, Says Am Healthy And Strong by skyblue4real(m): 7:57am On Nov 02, 2018
Funny administration.... but they told us he was among those that has travel ban....??
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Releases Photos From Germany, Says Am Healthy And Strong by Mankosi: 8:00am On Nov 02, 2018
Even though he's sick but at least he's not in coma.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Releases Photos From Germany, Says Am Healthy And Strong by highchief1: 8:09am On Nov 02, 2018
kcmichael:
A Former Governor of Abia State And Chieftain of the All Progressives Congress Dr Orji Uzor Kalu has finally reacted to Media Reports that he is in COMA.

Kanu who released Photos from Germany said he is Healthy and Strong.
its when ur corpse will land in mm2 that we will know who is healthy and strong
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Releases Photos From Germany, Says Am Healthy And Strong by es144000: 8:12am On Nov 02, 2018
I thought his passport was seized?This APC government.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Releases Photos From Germany, Says Am Healthy And Strong by donvicky2007: 8:14am On Nov 02, 2018
I thought he was among the people banned by Buhari Executive Order from leaving the country.

#Jokeoftheday
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Releases Photos From Germany, Says Am Healthy And Strong by Nova15: 8:18am On Nov 02, 2018
chiedozie198100:

OMG, na true you talk oo.

Lol,

This govt should be the most CLULESS.

Jaga Jaga govt
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Releases Photos From Germany, Says Am Healthy And Strong by Chimezirim121: 8:25am On Nov 02, 2018
I thought he was banned from travelling outside the country. apc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Postponement: Nigeriaans Blast Dino Melaye For Giving His Crying Supporter N2000 / Boyelayefa Debekeme, Alari, Tobiyei Attacked By Thugs In Bayelsa today (Pics) / Ben Murray-Bruce With His Parents In Hawaii In 1974 At The Age Of 18 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.