Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Diamond Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank (2211 Views)

Diamond Bank Interview / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Diamond Bank by teric(m): 10:54am On Apr 10, 2007
please do any one in the house know if diamond bank is recruiting now?. if yes what is the link?. thanks.
Re: Diamond Bank by Aduks(f): 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2007
Diamond bank is recruiting, only university graduate can apply, if u have 1st degree, go ahead & apply [www.diamondbank.com] click on carreer and apply. Best of luck!
Re: Diamond Bank by ican(f): 11:53am On Apr 18, 2007
Aduks, please how do I apply, i actually got to the site but i couldnt access the form to be filled to apply, please help me out. Thank you so much.
Re: Diamond Bank by kayodu: 2:26pm On Apr 18, 2007
Someone shud help, after getting to the career page how do we proceed. Appreciate u.
Re: Diamond Bank by olufunke2: 3:33pm On Apr 18, 2007
got to the site but cant go further than careers, anyone with how to go about it should pls contact me on 08033748428 or 08058549042 or email me on olufunke2002@yahoo.com. pls its urgent, thanks
Re: Diamond Bank by onyinwa: 12:07pm On Apr 19, 2007
Hi, i have also tried but am not sure if the page is correct. At the top right of the career page click register it is very faint so check well if that is the page pls reply!
Re: Diamond Bank by sw: 1:17pm On Apr 19, 2007
onyinwa, the register that u are refering to is that of application form for a new account and not for career.
Re: Diamond Bank by chucket(m): 3:04pm On Apr 19, 2007
Hello the best house/friends I've ever met!

Its surprising how people devote time and money to help others. I am happy to be here!

Pls Aduks and the house I went to Diamond bank's site but didnt see any provision for applying y? Or is it my fault? At the beginning they put the new but no apply button.

I wish some one replys.

I wish all of us goodluck and intend to make us meet someday!
Re: Diamond Bank by chynez: 3:24pm On Apr 19, 2007
smileyAllo all any body heard of pple prime?got a mail 4rm them inviting me 2 come 4a test/intrvw .pls wot shd i expect?help frnds
Re: Diamond Bank by spanga(m): 5:59pm On Apr 19, 2007
HI nairalanders, i commend you all for the efforts u are putting to help others by providing information. But i must caution here that we should always try and authenticate our information before posting so as not to run the risk of deceiving the very people we are trying to help. INACURATE information can do exactly just that.
Re: Diamond Bank by 1forall: 10:37pm On Jul 01, 2013

(1)

Jobs At Shestco, Abuja / Geoplex Drillteq / Nysc In Chevron & Total

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.