Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,310 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Actress Ruth Kadiri Set To Wed Secretly This November - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Ruth Kadiri Set To Wed Secretly This November (32191 Views)

Blac Chyna Visits Nigeria This November (Photos) / Photos From Ruth Kadiri 30th Birthday Party Held In Lagos / Photos Of Ruth Kadiri's Husband-To-Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Set To Wed Secretly This November by Creativebae(f): 7:50am On Nov 02, 2018
Engage since November 2017, guess it got delayed cause of her puffed up attitude,...
Sha congratulations to her..
Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Set To Wed Secretly This November by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 02, 2018
swiz123:
The man must be commended for putting her out of her misery.
if u think marriage means putting a lady out of misery then you must be joking.... A lot of married peeps are more miserable than most singles

3 Likes

Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Set To Wed Secretly This November by Floxytran: 8:02am On Nov 02, 2018
How is this a secret again na grin
Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Set To Wed Secretly This November by Ishilove: 8:08am On Nov 02, 2018
And now it is no longer a secret. Bloggers!
Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Set To Wed Secretly This November by Diso60090(m): 8:15am On Nov 02, 2018
Secret � marriage �� stupid people

When them born you na happiness
When them name you na happiness
When you start to dey bleed na happiness
How come your marriage come be secret �
Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Set To Wed Secretly This November by Bgorgeous: 8:22am On Nov 02, 2018
Standardcosting:
Why won't she marry is secret. Old coromotor

She will feed your entire family without feeling it idiot keyboard warrior

3 Likes

Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Set To Wed Secretly This November by fergie001: 8:28am On Nov 02, 2018
007inc.....Thank you!
Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Set To Wed Secretly This November by Slikbae: 8:53am On Nov 02, 2018
You don't even have sense to know that she isn't the one who publicized it.
Every Tom, diick and Harry just wanna bash people who're better than them by every stretch of the word.
codedpee:
How is it secret when the thing is already made public? These celebrities and their yeye stunts d tire me o... U want do secret marriage and nairaland already don carry. Where d secret dey? undecided
Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Set To Wed Secretly This November by Slikbae: 8:55am On Nov 02, 2018
You should know by now that most Nigerian men don't have sense. Emphasis on "most".
missdee384:
if u think marriage means putting a lady out of misery then you must be joking.... A lot of married peeps are more miserable than most singles
Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Set To Wed Secretly This November by Xisnin(m): 9:00am On Nov 02, 2018
Standardcosting:
Why won't she marry is secret. Old coromotor
Poor man, I feel your pain.
Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Set To Wed Secretly This November by Bigii(m): 9:00am On Nov 02, 2018
Love this lady like mad. So yummykiss

Chai
Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Set To Wed Secretly This November by Standardcosting(m): 9:29am On Nov 02, 2018
Xisnin:

Poor man, I feel your pain.
Rich man.. Your pains are limitless
Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Set To Wed Secretly This November by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 02, 2018
Slikbae:
You should know by now that most Nigerian men don't have sense. Emphasis on "most".
as in its so absurd.... If not why do people prefer to get divorced and be single than remain married if not because they were miserable in marriage. God help us

1 Like

Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Set To Wed Secretly This November by blaqroy: 9:55am On Nov 02, 2018
its no longer secret plz
Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Set To Wed Secretly This November by ADAMXMAR: 10:11am On Nov 02, 2018
have u atikulated
Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Set To Wed Secretly This November by CapussoSeba: 10:33am On Nov 02, 2018
smiley
Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Set To Wed Secretly This November by Nickymezor(f): 11:18am On Nov 02, 2018
Congratz in advance to her... An open secret it is.
Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Set To Wed Secretly This November by donqx: 11:52am On Nov 02, 2018
smiley
Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Set To Wed Secretly This November by sweetilicious(f): 12:41pm On Nov 02, 2018
If i have my way,i will have a secret wedding too.People will only know things about my family if i want them to know.That is why i think,people making foundation for a house covers everywhere until the project is completed.
Nwaohafia1:
Congratulations Ruth. Keep your family out of social media if you really want a peaceful home.

1 Like

Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Set To Wed Secretly This November by owoshuyi(m): 1:08pm On Nov 02, 2018
lol...u people sha like to talk. It's still a secret because we don't know what date of the November.
Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Set To Wed Secretly This November by Biggyjoe554(m): 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2018
The cofounder of "na dem dey rush us"
Charles has finally talked her into getting married
Make the thing no sour in Charles tune ���

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Reacts To Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Saga / There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. / TV Sex Prank: Reekado Banks Reacts After Lady Called Him Out On Live TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.