Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,401 members, 7,819,425 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Okorocha , Yari, Amosun Lose Out As APC Submits List Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha , Yari, Amosun Lose Out As APC Submits List Today (46149 Views)

Akwa Ibom North West: APC Submits Akpabio's Name To INEC / Edo Guber: APC Submits Ize-Iyamu's Name To INEC / Breaking: Uche Nwosu, Okorocha Loses As APC Submits Final List To INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha , Yari, Amosun Lose Out As APC Submits List Today by Bizibi(m): 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
activistjohnny:
where do you see me posting false information hmm. where do you see me posting news without no source. i post all my news with source. you can verify the news by clicking the source link of the information. I'm using the 3 moniker on nairaland cos' the space of posting is limited. not enough to post news at all.
when next you see that monicker,ignore.....
Re: Okorocha , Yari, Amosun Lose Out As APC Submits List Today by Bizibi(m): 12:18pm On Nov 02, 2018
[quote author=activistjohnny post=72613881] where do you see me posting false information hmm. where do you see me posting news without no source. i post all my news with source. you can verify the news by clicking the source link of the information. I'm using the 3 moniker on nairaland cos' the space of posting is limited. not enough to post news
Re: Okorocha , Yari, Amosun Lose Out As APC Submits List Today by san316(m): 12:29pm On Nov 02, 2018
GMPO:
PERFECT EXAMPLE OF USE AND DUMP.THE MASSES HAVE BEEN SCAM AND DUMPED EVER SINCE NOW IS THE TIME TO DUMP THEMSELVES.GOOD BYE APC.

It only shows that there is internal democracy in the party. If Okorocha, Yari or Amosun had their way, you would have been screaming imposition. But The party conducted direct primaries and the will of the people as against the supposed godfather prevailed.

And by the way, i thought there will be no candidate for APC in Zamfara?
Re: Okorocha , Yari, Amosun Lose Out As APC Submits List Today by Mccullum: 12:52pm On Nov 02, 2018
I stand with Oshiomole..
Re: Okorocha , Yari, Amosun Lose Out As APC Submits List Today by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2018
Heads Will Roll.
Re: Okorocha , Yari, Amosun Lose Out As APC Submits List Today by Gboliwe: 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2018
I also requested that Oshiomole must learn to respect the rule of law and obey court orders where they apply. This issue of treating court orders as tissue papers must stop. It doesn’t reflect the image of our party. He must act quickly to fix the integrity of this party because his coming in ought to have brought joy into the party and not sadness”.

Clowns! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Okorocha , Yari, Amosun Lose Out As APC Submits List Today by kendo60(m): 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2018
Rochas thought his smarter than others, but not knowing that, his fooling himself.
Hahaha, what a Game

1 Like

Re: Okorocha , Yari, Amosun Lose Out As APC Submits List Today by GetCofOProperty: 6:17pm On Nov 02, 2018
No winner, no vanquish. They can't win all the time. And people are begining to let their leaders know that they can't force things down their throat. No imposition of candidates.

Let's Guide You To Acquiring Your Genuine Lands &Properties in Your Choice Location With PEACE OF MIND and Withing Your Budget.
Visit Our Ikeja Office (On Olu Koleosho Street, Medical Road Off Awolowo Way). Call/Whats App +234(0)8027390046. Check Our Signature Below And Click The WhatsApp Link To Chat Us DIRECTLY.
Re: Okorocha , Yari, Amosun Lose Out As APC Submits List Today by dejavuh0007(m): 6:50pm On Nov 02, 2018
hello nairalanders, I'm a student and I need d sum of #3000 to pay for my ENT(entrepreneurship) practical by next week Monday. I implore all well-meaning Nairalanders to help me with any token. God bless u as u make ur donations
zenith bank

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Buhari, Saraki Peace Deal Collapsed / Coronavirus: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians - Live Updates (13 April 2020) / Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.