Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

'There Is No Trouble In Paradise; Tania Omotayo, Defends Her Hubby From Trolls - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'There Is No Trouble In Paradise; Tania Omotayo, Defends Her Hubby From Trolls (593 Views)

Tania Omotayo Unfollows Tiwa Savage As Wizkid Steps Out With Tiwa For Lunch / Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) / Tania Omotayo: "How Small Doctor Destroyed My Destiny" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'There Is No Trouble In Paradise; Tania Omotayo, Defends Her Hubby From Trolls by Gossipninja: 8:31am On Nov 02, 2018
Last night a blogger took to Instagram to share a false story about there being trouble in paradise for newly engaged fashion entrepreneur Tania Omotayo and her fiance Olasunmbo, the co-owner of a popular lounge in Lagos.

The designer, who had her Introduction ceremony a few days ago, reacted to the rumors and we love how she kept things positive.

She commented:

“He doesn’t even have an Instagram account. You guys need to try harder lol there is no trouble in my own paradise sha”.

More below:
https://zenithnaija.com/there-is-no-trouble-in-paradise-tania-omotayo-defends-her-hubby-from-trolls/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: 'There Is No Trouble In Paradise; Tania Omotayo, Defends Her Hubby From Trolls by Tenn88: 8:38am On Nov 02, 2018
Re: 'There Is No Trouble In Paradise; Tania Omotayo, Defends Her Hubby From Trolls by CreepyBlackpool: 8:40am On Nov 02, 2018
lol IK Ogbonna used to defend his wife from trolls too grin so was Tbillz
Tonto too was posting pics on gram and calling churchill the best, so many of them.

Las las we go still dey here when una go break up
Re: 'There Is No Trouble In Paradise; Tania Omotayo, Defends Her Hubby From Trolls by DissTroy(m): 9:07am On Nov 02, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
lol
IK Ogbonna used to defend his wife from trolls too grin
so was Tbillz

Tonto too was posting pics on gram and calling churchill the best,
so many of them.

Las las we go still dey here when una go break up

There are few things I dislike more in romantic relationships than displaying it on social media.

Don't comment on my social media updates. In the same vein, I won't comment on yours. I especially dislike the "My handsome king", "Cutie" and other such endearments on social media. I don't need anyone prying into my romantic life.

Don't tag me in your updates ('cause I'd immediately untag myself). Of course, I won't tag you.

I might also 'like' your update but only hours after others have liked it so my 'like' isn't noticeable.

Don't put up pictures of you and I together or mine alone in any of your updates. Well, except when we've gotten married. Even when we do, don't draw too scrutiny to our relationship.

If we need to converse online, it has to be strictly via direct message.

These folks would never learn. Most people aren't truly happy that you are happily in love. Banky (who is more of a social media show off, relationship-wise) might learn this the hard way with the way he feels the need to put up everything about his marriage on Instagram. Adesua is more matured about this.
Re: 'There Is No Trouble In Paradise; Tania Omotayo, Defends Her Hubby From Trolls by praizblog: 10:08am On Nov 02, 2018
Bloggers we bad

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Viral 13-year-old Boxer Who Died In The Ring (photos) / Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In New Stunning Photos / Infidelity- Travis Scott' Impersonator Confesses Its A Prank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.