Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Could This Be The Worse Time To Live In Benin? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Could This Be The Worse Time To Live In Benin? (584 Views)

The Hatred I Have For My Mother Is Getting Worse / Why Children Of Strict Parents Turn Out To Be Worse / Whose House Would You Live In After Wedding? (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be The Worse Time To Live In Benin? by Youngbbt: 9:15am On Nov 02, 2018
Benin city which is the heart beat and pride of Nigeria have become a hell to live in. With the current rate of cult related killing going on, and just presently the Benin electric distribution company (bedc) Just embark on an indefinite strike,and labour Congress still on the tail of the government.. how now will the poor masses who can not afford borne-hole in their various compound survive
#bedc look at the masses
#oba of Benin
Re: Could This Be The Worse Time To Live In Benin? by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 02, 2018
Youngbbt:
Benin city which is the heart beat and pride of Nigeria have become a hell to live in. With the current rate of cult related killing going on, and just presently the Benin electric distribution company (bedc) Just embark on an indefinite strike,and labour Congress still on the tail of the government.. how now will the poor masses who can not afford borne-hole in the various compound survive
#bedc look at the masses
#oba of Benin
the thing self tire me
Everyday we hear of kidnappings and killings and other crimes.
I may leave this state soon
Re: Could This Be The Worse Time To Live In Benin? by Youngbbt: 9:23am On Nov 02, 2018
QueenBelle:
the thing self tire me Everyday we hear of kidnappings and killings and other crimes. I may leave this state soon
exactly
Re: Could This Be The Worse Time To Live In Benin? by CreepyBlackpool: 9:24am On Nov 02, 2018
Instead of you people to man up and take countol of your cities you're complaining online
Re: Could This Be The Worse Time To Live In Benin? by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 02, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
Instead of you people to man up and take countol of your cities you're complaining online
You have absolutely no idea how much cultism has eaten into the system there. Benin is irredeemable.
Re: Could This Be The Worse Time To Live In Benin? by CreepyBlackpool: 9:33am On Nov 02, 2018
Earthbound:

You have absolutely no idea how much cultism has eaten into the system there. Benin is irredeemable.

Can't you people organise vigilante, night watch.

Cultists are humans too
Re: Could This Be The Worse Time To Live In Benin? by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 02, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:

Can't you people organise vigilante, night watch.

Cultists are humans too
You've obviously never been to Benin.
Re: Could This Be The Worse Time To Live In Benin? by Rubbiish(m): 12:00pm On Nov 02, 2018
Youngbbt:
Benin city which is the heart beat and pride of Nigeria have become a hell to live in. With the current rate of cult related killing going on, and just presently the Benin electric distribution company (bedc) Just embark on an indefinite strike,and labour Congress still on the tail of the government.. how now will the poor masses who can not afford borne-hole in their various compound survive
#bedc look at the masses
#oba of Benin
This is sad
How long has this strike been on by BEDC?

(1) (Reply)

Help!please Help Save Baby Ahmad Abdulsalam / Some Effects Of Indecent Dressing / The Inspiring Love Story Of A Mad Couple Who Are Married For 22 Years With 3 Chi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.