Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Free Copywriting Service!! Santa's Christmas Gift To You!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Copywriting Service!! Santa's Christmas Gift To You!! (190 Views)

Free Copywriting Service, First Come First Serve. / Free Copywriting Class. Get In NOW!!!! / Prince Osisioma Foundation Donates Cash Gift To Support Traders Businesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Copywriting Service!! Santa's Christmas Gift To You!! by AnonymousLee: 9:25am On Nov 02, 2018
Free Copywriting Services

Christmas came early
grin..

Don't miss this opportunity to boost sales and traffic for your business by having poorly written articles on your blog.

Get in touch with a creative copywriter (Me), grin, willing to help you craft a scintillating yet effective and concise article your audience Will absolutely love FOR FREE!!

I'll write a well researched article for your blog or website that is guaranteed to generate more Leads,Traffic, and even help you Rank better in your industry..

Content will be 100% plagiarism-free..

TERMS

*Blog posts must no exceed 1000 words!!

*I respect deadlines so I'll make sure I beat your deadline but DEADLINE MUST BE REASONABLE.

ARTICLE PREFERENCE

I'm still a general copywriter as I haven't picked a niche yet, but I'd prefer writing articles in the following industries:

*Crypto and ICO writing

*Marketing and SEO

*Technology

*Health

*Finance

*Biographies

*E-mail Marketing and

*Newsletters..

NOTE: This service is offered completely FREE!!!!!

so there's no reason not to make use of this limited opportunity as it's a win-win for you. If you don't like my article you can disregard it as easy as that....

But if you do decide to publish my work, I would appreciate it if you give me an honest appraisal of my work...

REMEMBER THIS SERVICE IS FREE IN THE SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS!!!!!
wink wink wink
Contact via my email _ andrewspeter96@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

7 Financial Fundamentals To Create A More Ideal Life / Top MLM Companies In Germany / How To Save Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.