Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

The Day I Knew Atiku Will Be The Next President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Day I Knew Atiku Will Be The Next President (1041 Views)

Viral Videos:i Never Knew Atiku Is This Old,tinubu Is This Sick-rev Fr Kelvin / Obi Knew Atiku Wasn't Going To Pick Him As The Running Mate / Throwback: Why Atiku Will Lose The Core North - OPINION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day I Knew Atiku Will Be The Next President by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 02, 2018
Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar paid a visit to the Oba of Benin, HRH Oba Ewuare II on Tuesday.

In photos shared on his Twitter handle, @atiku, he said the visit was part of his nationwide consultation.

He also met the Iyase of Benin, Chief Sam Igbe, whom he said trained him at the Police Academy many years ago.

Re: The Day I Knew Atiku Will Be The Next President by UgwuAghachi: 9:52am On Nov 02, 2018
Atiku is building bridges across the country.
Re: The Day I Knew Atiku Will Be The Next President by yarimo(m): 10:15am On Nov 02, 2018
ATIKU as PDP presidential flag bearer, congratulations to president BUHARI in advance as president elect in 2019 presidential election. GOODLUCK jonathan remains PDP Last president of Nigeria -- OBASANJO 2015 grin

2 Likes

Re: The Day I Knew Atiku Will Be The Next President by bigkahuna704(m): 10:15am On Nov 02, 2018
Let The Games Begin
Re: The Day I Knew Atiku Will Be The Next President by Nukilia: 10:27am On Nov 02, 2018
This is nice.
Re: The Day I Knew Atiku Will Be The Next President by OfficialAPCNig: 10:29am On Nov 02, 2018
I love Edo Kings. They have self respect and bows to no mortal.
Re: The Day I Knew Atiku Will Be The Next President by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 02, 2018
You people think Nigerians are still stuck on stupid
After PDP loses woefully in 2019, I think then they will take Nigerians more seriously and present better candidates in future elections.

Atiku will never be Nigeria's President and I thank God for that.

The same way Buhari went and got Osibanjo (a better presidential material) to run as VP , that's the same trick Atiku is pulling with Peter OBI, and when the time comes, he will be given a seat on the bench, watching hopelessly as Nigerian Commonwealth is being fleeced.

We Nigerians have seen it all with politicians and political parties. We will never go back to eat our vomits ever again.

3 Likes

Re: The Day I Knew Atiku Will Be The Next President by TrueLEADER: 10:33am On Nov 02, 2018
AsoRock straight!!!!
Re: The Day I Knew Atiku Will Be The Next President by SarkinYarki: 10:47am On Nov 02, 2018
Edodefender:
Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar paid a visit to the Oba of Benin, HRH Oba Ewuare II on Tuesday.

In photos shared on his Twitter handle, @atiku, he said the visit was part of his nationwide consultation.

He also met the Iyase of Benin, Chief Sam Igbe, whom he said trained him at the Police Academy many years ago.

How exactly did you know because what you posted says nothing to that effect

2 Likes

Re: The Day I Knew Atiku Will Be The Next President by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 02, 2018
SarkinYarki:

How exactly did you know because what you posted says nothing to that effect
once the oba and chiefs endorsed him, he'll win..

Mention me after 2019 election..

1 Like

Re: The Day I Knew Atiku Will Be The Next President by Officialpdpnig: 11:07am On Nov 02, 2018
Edodefender:
once the oba and chiefs endorsed him, he'll win..

Mention me after 2019 election..

OP stop being petty. Is it not the same Oba and chiefs who visited Buhari in 2017 to endorse him too?

Fantasies don't win elections. Issue based campaigns do.

2 Likes

Re: The Day I Knew Atiku Will Be The Next President by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 02, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

OP stop being petty. Is it not the same Oba and chiefs who visited Buhari in 2017 to endorse him too?

Fantasies don't win elections. Issue based campaigns do.
I didn't see anything about election or endorsed..

Remember it was because of herdsmen crisis he went there
Re: The Day I Knew Atiku Will Be The Next President by Officialpdpnig: 11:11am On Nov 02, 2018
Edodefender:
I didn't see anything about election or endorsed..

Remember it was because of herdsmen crisis he went there

And you saw endorsement with the one of Atiku?

Can you point out where he endorsed Atiku

And it was not because of herdsmen crisis he went there

1 Like

Re: The Day I Knew Atiku Will Be The Next President by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 02, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

And you saw endorsement with the one of Atiku?

Can you point out where he endorsed Atiku

And it was not because of herdsmen crisis he went there
you can google it yourself, okay tell me why he went there?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Blocked New York Times Editor On Twitter / Army Ready For Battle To Reclaim Baga From Boko Haram Terrorists / Nigeria Is Not A Nation, It Is Time For Us To Go Our Separate Ways - Fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.