Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,500 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Invitation For Enemies Of The Ordinary - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Enemies Of The Ordinary (1047 Views)

Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / U-connect Invitation For Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation For Enemies Of The Ordinary by nuttyangel: 11:09am On Apr 10, 2007
i got a mail from enemies of the ordinary inviting me for an interview on the 28 of april. pls who knows what the company is about and the nature of the interview
Re: Invitation For Enemies Of The Ordinary by arin1: 11:37am On Apr 10, 2007
hi,
just got my iv letter for the selection test this morning as well
ddb is a worldwide communications group, i dont know too much about the place but i want to believe its a good company
u could go to their website www.ddb.com maybe u would get what you re looking for
tho i would still like to know more about the company myself.
cheesy
Re: Invitation For Enemies Of The Ordinary by udochi81: 12:26am On Apr 11, 2007
i got an invitation too.Is is suppose to be an interview or an applitude test.If it is a test waht is d format like.
Re: Invitation For Enemies Of The Ordinary by georgies(m): 8:51am On Apr 11, 2007
People i got the same message. At this stage, one has to be able to tackle any issue however it comes.
Just come prepared all round.From what i see, they live innovation.
All the best, we will go through.
Re: Invitation For Enemies Of The Ordinary by linds(f): 12:45pm On Apr 11, 2007
Anyone know if its worth travelling a long distance for the test. I wish I know what they do exactly and what one should expect. Again, do you think a lot of people were invited.
Re: Invitation For Enemies Of The Ordinary by ifsez: 3:48pm On Apr 11, 2007
Hi all,
I was also invited itz an advertising agency and a leading one at that,they are doing very well it will be worth ur while to travel for the test though i've never had to write a test for any ad agency.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent / Gtb Test Results Is Out / Advice On How To Handle Youth Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.