Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,195 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

I Didn't Collect Bribe From Contractor – Ganduje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn't Collect Bribe From Contractor – Ganduje (33094 Views)

I Didn't Collect ₦‎20m From Peter Obi, My Life Under Threat ― Taraba LP Chair / Will Tinubu Be As Powerful If He Didn't Collect 10% Of Lagos Tax Since 2002? / 2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn't Collect Bribe From Contractor – Ganduje by Johnnyessence(m): 11:49am On Nov 02, 2018
Kano State Governor, Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje has denied collecting bribe from any contractor as alleged by online medium Daily Nigerian.

Testifying before the committee on Friday , Ganduje, represented by the Commissioner of Information, Malam Muhammad Garba, said the video clips released by the publisher of Daily Nigerian was aimed at tarnishing his image politically.

Ganduje said the allegation levelled against him are injurious.

Chairman of the committee, Hon Baffa Babba Danagundi, assured the public that justice would be done to all parties involved.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/i-did-not-collect-bribe-from-contractor-ganduje.html

6 Likes

Re: I Didn't Collect Bribe From Contractor – Ganduje by Johnnyessence(m): 11:50am On Nov 02, 2018
Part 4 of GandujeDollar, APC governor of Kano collecting bribes from contractors operating in his state

11 more video loading..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCb9CMBmRcc. 3rd video of APC governor of Kano, GandujeDollar collecting bribes from contractors. It is part of the $5million bribes he took from the contractors 15 times

Meanwhile, Buhari, EFCC, ICPC and the police are silent on this. Awon weyrey "born to suffer, born to slave" Buharideens, Buharididinrins are defending this online �

12 more videos still coming.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YscaxKa39zI

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Didn't Collect Bribe From Contractor – Ganduje by Racoon(m): 11:50am On Nov 02, 2018
Of course Ganduje is only talking that to the APC zombies.The earlier he acknowledged his stupidity the better for him and his corruption gang in the APC. Foolish man!

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Didn't Collect Bribe From Contractor – Ganduje by Udantu: 11:50am On Nov 02, 2018
Very stupid statement from gandollars

We all saw him on video smile sheepishly and shaking body in presence of dollars

Gandollars even sent his representative to the Kano State House of Assembly but if it was collecting Dollars, he will go himself

213 Likes 23 Shares

Re: I Didn't Collect Bribe From Contractor – Ganduje by mbaboy(m): 11:51am On Nov 02, 2018
Gandollar sent a representative the commissioner for information a slap on the house members

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Didn't Collect Bribe From Contractor – Ganduje by bedspread: 11:52am On Nov 02, 2018
He collected Dollar Gifts! Mtchewwwwww
These Men have no FEAR FOR GOD!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn't Collect Bribe From Contractor – Ganduje by Racoon(m): 11:52am On Nov 02, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Part 4 of GandujeDollar, APC governor of Kano collecting bribes from contractors operating in his state

11 more video loading..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCb9CMBmRcc. 3rd video of APC governor of Kano, GandujeDollar collecting bribes from contractors. It is part of the $5million bribes he took from the contractors 15 times

Meanwhile, Buhari, EFCC, ICPC and the police are silent on this. Awon weyrey "born to suffer, born to slave" Buharideens, Buharididinrins are defending this online �

12 more videos still coming.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YscaxKa39zI

Simply waiting to see how these idiots will bury this matter.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Collect Bribe From Contractor – Ganduje by bigkahuna704(m): 11:53am On Nov 02, 2018
Of Course They Gave Him From The Goodness Of Their pockets

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Collect Bribe From Contractor – Ganduje by Johnnyessence(m): 11:59am On Nov 02, 2018
bigkahuna704:
Of Course They Gave Him From The Goodness Of Their pockets
lol i just dey laugh here. ganduje should be impeach.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn't Collect Bribe From Contractor – Ganduje by Udantu: 12:00pm On Nov 02, 2018
He will collect dollars and dash butter to the masses and they will still vote for him

132 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Didn't Collect Bribe From Contractor – Ganduje by unohbethel(m): 12:02pm On Nov 02, 2018
Wo is more corrupt...??

Like for Gandollar

share for Atiku

179 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Didn't Collect Bribe From Contractor – Ganduje by Udantu: 12:03pm On Nov 02, 2018
Obasanjo without "integrity" influenced the impeachment of FAYOSE over a supposed contract scam.

Buhari with "integrity" shook hands with Ganduje with video evidence to have collected bribe.

INTEGRITY my foot.

167 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Didn't Collect Bribe From Contractor – Ganduje by sujexy(m): 12:04pm On Nov 02, 2018
Devil is exposing dem small small

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Collect Bribe From Contractor – Ganduje by Blackfire(m): 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2018
Don't mind them.

Na the contractor collect from you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Collect Bribe From Contractor – Ganduje by gare(f): 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Kano State Governor, Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje has denied collecting bribe from any contractor as alleged by online medium Daily Nigerian.
Testifying before the committee on Friday , Ganduje, represented by the Commissioner of Information, Malam Muhammad Garba, said the video clips released by the publisher of Daily Nigerian was aimed at tarnishing his image politically. Ganduje said the allegation levelled against him are injurious.
Chairman of the committee, Hon Baffa Babba Danagundi, assured the public that justice would be done to all parties involved. https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/i-did-not-collect-bribe-from-contractor-ganduje.html

So what did you collect? your Money ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Collect Bribe From Contractor – Ganduje by dukie25: 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
The hypocrisy of APC is outta this world.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn't Collect Bribe From Contractor – Ganduje by Omeokachie: 12:31pm On Nov 02, 2018
The gods are not to blame.

This calamity called APC was predicted long ago, only blind "baba so wipe" followers did not heed those warnings...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Collect Bribe From Contractor – Ganduje by IamD18: 12:32pm On Nov 02, 2018
APC zompified supporters will believe and worship him with his lies.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Collect Bribe From Contractor – Ganduje by Johnnyessence(m): 12:41pm On Nov 02, 2018
gare:

So what do you collect? your Money ?
Na dollars he collect jare oo.

4 Likes

Re: I Didn't Collect Bribe From Contractor – Ganduje by Johnnyessence(m): 12:43pm On Nov 02, 2018
Racoon:

Simply waiting to see how these idiots will bury this matter.
so far so good, buhari and tinubu hasn't speak any word about the bribery accusation. it shows that ganduje is guilty if his crime.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Collect Bribe From Contractor – Ganduje by Johnnyessence(m): 1:05pm On Nov 02, 2018
this show the authenticity of the clips. Double standard is when you don't trust anybody to represent you in dollars collection but send commissioner to represent you in dollars defence. Corruption no get shame in Nigeria. #GandujeMustResign #GandujeGate.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Didn't Collect Bribe From Contractor – Ganduje by SarkinYarki: 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2018
The average APC politician is shameless

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Collect Bribe From Contractor – Ganduje by Edmondd(m): 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2018
He must have seeked advice from Lai Mohammed

Christmas is at the corner, you really need our service. Reach us for your interior decorations including curtains and window blinds and other home accessories. Tel/WhatsApp 07013038612.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Collect Bribe From Contractor – Ganduje by Olamsoh: 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2018
shocked
Re: I Didn't Collect Bribe From Contractor – Ganduje by annnikky(f): 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2018
We know u didn't collect bribe buh why not face the panel and clear urself of the allegation leveled against u undecided

6 Likes

Re: I Didn't Collect Bribe From Contractor – Ganduje by slapacha: 1:11pm On Nov 02, 2018
If I hear peem

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Collect Bribe From Contractor – Ganduje by Nwodosis(m): 1:11pm On Nov 02, 2018
He did not collect bribe, he only collected contracts signing fees!

7 Likes

Re: I Didn't Collect Bribe From Contractor – Ganduje by annnikky(f): 1:11pm On Nov 02, 2018
What we saw on that video clip was a movie acted and directed by gandollar cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Collect Bribe From Contractor – Ganduje by yeyeboi(m): 1:12pm On Nov 02, 2018
Ok
Re: I Didn't Collect Bribe From Contractor – Ganduje by ipobarethieves: 1:12pm On Nov 02, 2018
shocked sad spit
Re: I Didn't Collect Bribe From Contractor – Ganduje by GoldCircle: 1:13pm On Nov 02, 2018
#babarigamobilebanking grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA / 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) / Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Ibadan. Photos And Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.