Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

My Company Just Laid Off Some Staff And I Was Affected - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Company Just Laid Off Some Staff And I Was Affected (2430 Views)

4 Things Do When You Are Laid Off / HELP!!! Just Got Laid Off At Work. / Recruitment For Short-Term Consultancy At NCDC In The 19 States Affected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Company Just Laid Off Some Staff And I Was Affected by adonis89(m): 12:22pm On Nov 02, 2018
My company just laid off some staff and I was affected. Please help me with a job if you can.

Cheers
Re: My Company Just Laid Off Some Staff And I Was Affected by cjeriia: 4:52pm On Nov 02, 2018
Sorry man. I know the pain u must b going through

1 Like

Re: My Company Just Laid Off Some Staff And I Was Affected by ikennamadu1(m): 5:56pm On Nov 02, 2018
rivers state Shaa... job hard here ooo... but you go surely overcome

1 Like

Re: My Company Just Laid Off Some Staff And I Was Affected by Primusinterpares(m): 5:59pm On Nov 02, 2018
so sorry bro ... God will do a new thing for you
Re: My Company Just Laid Off Some Staff And I Was Affected by Olachase(m): 6:10pm On Nov 02, 2018
inbox me if you can work in coffin (for dead body) work shop

1 Like

Re: My Company Just Laid Off Some Staff And I Was Affected by madri4u: 6:58pm On Nov 02, 2018
Bro, welcome to the street. Atleast u don still work and touch money. What about me, since 2014 till date, no work. Na labu work and friends when God dey use take dey help me keep life going.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Company Just Laid Off Some Staff And I Was Affected by roxey: 7:49pm On Nov 02, 2018
r u in pH?
Re: My Company Just Laid Off Some Staff And I Was Affected by adonis89(m): 8:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
roxey:
r u in pH?
yes I am
Re: My Company Just Laid Off Some Staff And I Was Affected by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
madri4u:
Bro, welcome to the street. Atleast u don still work and touch money. What about me, since 2014 till date, no work. Na labu work and friends when God dey use take dey help me keep life going.
embarassed
Re: My Company Just Laid Off Some Staff And I Was Affected by fergie001: 10:45pm On Nov 02, 2018
madri4u:
Baba forget,
You go use am talk story one day.....Oluwa bless you with long life and prosperity......just no forget am when e go do am...

As for OP,it's a matter of time,be strong, don't let your head drop....

2 Likes

Re: My Company Just Laid Off Some Staff And I Was Affected by epaulo: 11:04pm On Nov 02, 2018
Good evening guys, your kind help will be appreciated. I'm in the same shoes with the OP, I'm in dare need of a job (engineering firm), base in Port Harcourt and I'm willing to work as a volunteer because experience is paramount to me now.. Thanks
Re: My Company Just Laid Off Some Staff And I Was Affected by Peak11(m): 6:14am On Nov 03, 2018
I am in Porthacourt too...an ex-banker. I need a job too. Please, help.

(1) (Reply)

National Directorate of Employment(NDE) 2020 Online Registration Form - nde.gov. / Urgent Vacancy!!! / What Is The Salary Structure Of Hydrodive Group?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.