Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

"I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) (100626 Views)

#bbnaija: Exposing My Boobs, An Honest Mistake – Alex / Vera Sidika Comes For Nigerian Girls Who Say Foreigners Are Taking All Their Men / Ubi Franklin And Vera Sidika Go On Boat Cruise (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) by KelB(m): 2:47pm On Nov 02, 2018
That white pants tho
Gaht my soldier saluting
Re: "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) by Biingoo: 2:50pm On Nov 02, 2018
islandmoon:
side effect when the silicone expire is worst, stay away from such ladies, the picture below is of the lady that won Miss Bum Brazil
OMG! Disgusting!! Victorian take note, I heard you did boobs enlargement is it true??
Re: "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 2:51pm On Nov 02, 2018
ADAMXMAR:
keep ur boobs to ur mutherfucking self

Taaa puooo there! Like say u no like wetin u see; like say your pr%ck no dey nod head upandan like Agama Lizard for where em dey now.

2 Likes

Re: "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) by CapussoSeba: 2:52pm On Nov 02, 2018
smiley
Re: "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 02, 2018
Hello everyone

Check out my reaction video to A.D.A.N - Pacific on YouTube,the group is amazing,I wasn't expecting the song to be that good especially the fact they are from Port Harcourt ..check it out and subscribe,like,share and comment your opinions as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6nOEMhD_4o
Re: "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) by islandmoon: 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2018
Biingoo:
OMG! Disgusting!! Victorian take note, I heard you did boobs enlargement is it true??

her name is Andressa de Faveri Urach
Re: "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) by maisauki: 3:00pm On Nov 02, 2018
neolboy:
Regret mode activated.

Ask Roman Goddess and Cossy orjiokor, Nicki Minaj, Kim k, how they are making good use of their big boobs
is she a relative of our aviation minister, hadi sirika? #justcurious
Re: "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) by seanchuks: 3:03pm On Nov 02, 2018
seeking for the attention she's craving for.
Re: "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) by Gunnax(m): 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2018
After this one will say i need a God fearing man.
Who girls dey wine sef. Mtcheew
Re: "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 02, 2018
tyson98:
I don't know why I too like boobs Sha
....WHAT'S BOOBS??
Re: "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) by Kingjames(m): 3:14pm On Nov 02, 2018
“That is the only thing you do which wives do; cook and give me food. I want food, that food, I am so hungry so keep this food, I am waiting for that food.”
Re: "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 3:16pm On Nov 02, 2018
And u said we pity u, for what nah?
Re: "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) by FBIL: 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2018
This is exactly why I want to divorce my oyinbo wife and go for Igbo girl with big front and back and fair skin. I'm tired of pretence!

Re: "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) by oyepaulkay(m): 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
GistersNG:
Kenyan Socialite Vera Sidika says she regrets ever going for boobs enlargement surgery, The video vixen while speaking with The Nairobian said she wished she could change the hands of time..

But i guess that can never happen again, read what he said:

“I have had boob surgery before, years ago in Beverly Hills, California. I paid a lot for the procedure.

Yes, it’s more expensive but worth it because you get qualified and certified surgeons with over 20 years’ experience,” she told The Nairobian.

“Still, I am not proud of that decision anymore. Today, I regret the boob job.

In fact, I even want to get rid of them, all of you ladies rushing to Miami for surgery should learn to love yourselves.
If you must, Miami is not the place. Hustle harder and go to Beverly Hills,” she added.

The surgery cost her both her her arm and a leg.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/regret-enlarging-boobs-socialite-vera-sidika-cries

Lalasticlala mynd44

No indication s of such in the images.
Re: "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) by Weapon2020(m): 3:31pm On Nov 02, 2018
You See your life

Re: "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) by folake4u(f): 3:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
daveP see your future wife oh tongue cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) by Franklyine: 3:37pm On Nov 02, 2018
CheapDataGuy:
I still don't understand it cost her both her arms and leg.

Na wheelchair she dey use now??
She went broke after the surgery, it's a proverb
Re: "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 02, 2018
Biingoo:
lol who's Sandra??

Ask me again
Re: "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) by Biingoo: 3:45pm On Nov 02, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Ask me again
Ugly girl
Re: "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 02, 2018
Biingoo:
Ugly girl

undecided
Re: "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) by daveP(m): 4:00pm On Nov 02, 2018
folake4u:
daveP see your future wife oh tongue cheesy grin
Lol you dey find trouble ba? grin

All these surgery trends eh, see waist frame? Lol. What happened to natural and still hot. I was just tempted to use the word stew!!
Re: "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) by paix(m): 4:02pm On Nov 02, 2018
I don't know why women don't like the way they are created. No wonder, men always rush to the village when they want to marry because they believe in WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET!!!
Re: "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) by folake4u(f): 4:06pm On Nov 02, 2018
daveP:
Lol you dey find trouble ba? grin

All these surgery trends eh, see waist frame? Lol. What happened to natural and still hot. I was just tempted to use the word stew!!

I've always been a troublemaker tongue.

Lmao! Hot peppery stew grin grin.

If you dnt have natural, silicon to the rescue! lipsrsealed
Re: "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) by Bloombaby(f): 4:10pm On Nov 02, 2018
maklelemakukula:
She doesn't regret anything...she dey whyne una
exactly.. She is just advertising her wares
Re: "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2018
Which kain mumu gist be this na?
Re: "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 6:18pm On Nov 02, 2018
I have only two questions:

1. Who cares?

2. What does a "socialite" mean? Is it the same as "ashawo" or "olosho"? Please enlighten me.

For fvcks sake, stop making irrelevant people famous!
Re: "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) by daveP(m): 6:21pm On Nov 02, 2018
folake4u:

I've always been a troublemaker tongue.

Lmao! Hot peppery stew grin grin.

If you dnt have natural, silicon to the rescue! lipsrsealed
who doesn't have natural? except those that Olympus has forsaken by falling down. lipsrsealed

Silicon just compounds it. The doctor even tells the patient the duration. Lol.

I can see you really love trouble.
Re: "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 6:38pm On Nov 02, 2018
A nigga once said:this one they spoil people mind make them no take business from her...

Re: "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) by bmos(m): 6:53pm On Nov 02, 2018
praizblog:
Enjoy it nah

Too late na. When you have been hearing that enlarged breasts have been exploding left right and centre, you still went ahead to enlarge. Tampering with creation is the Ultimate hatred for God. Yours will soon explode. And i dare say there are some s*illy girls out there reading this and still preparing to make the trip to Miami.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Braless Lady Throws Herself On Ground After Naira Marley Commented On Her Pix / Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) / Mohbad Buried In Ikorodu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.