Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Fr. Mbaka: "What God Told Me About Orji Kalu" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fr. Mbaka: "What God Told Me About Orji Kalu" (3401 Views)

Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka / No Vacancy In Enugu Government House, Fr. Mbaka Declares / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fr. Mbaka: "What God Told Me About Orji Kalu" by AmadiAba: 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
The Spiritual Director, Adoration Ministry, Enugu, Nigeria, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka has revealed what God told him about the Business mogul and fotmer governor of Abia State, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu.

Mbaka said that Orji Kalu is the new face of Ndigbo urging all Igbo's to listen and follow his lead.
Mbaka further described Kalu as a force to reckon with and a man the South East people should respect.

Fr. Mbaka, stated this in a chat with Editor in Chief, AbiaBreakingNews at his residence in Enugu, monitored by IGBERE TV.

Fr. Mbaka maintained that Kalu's ability to attract developmental projects to the South East has earned him a pride of place and should be emulated by other top shots in the region.

The renowned cleric had during his homily advised President Muhammadu Buhari to sack all the bad eggs in his administration or risk being voted out in 2019.

He decried the hardship and downturn of businesses since the start of the Buhari led administration in 2015, noting that some persons who are advising the president wrongly are feeding fat from the nation's commonwealth while the masses continue to suffer.

Fr. Mbaka, however prayed for good health and wisdom for the nation's leaders who he said mean well for the country.

Reports broke Wednesday night alleging that Kalu slumped into coma in a German hospital.

Kalu's wife has however confirmed to IGBERE TV that Kalu has regained consciousness after a major surgery and his health is currently getting better.

Stay with IGBERE TV.

http://igberetvnews.com/474390/fr-mbaka-god-told-orji-kalu/
Re: Fr. Mbaka: "What God Told Me About Orji Kalu" by Omeokachie: 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2018
Hehehehehe

Are we talking about the same man that was governor of Abia state for 8yrs? Same man whose mother was the defacto governor of the state?

Igbere news ko, Egbere news ni cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr. Mbaka: "What God Told Me About Orji Kalu" by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2018
Mtcheew
Re: Fr. Mbaka: "What God Told Me About Orji Kalu" by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:44pm On Nov 02, 2018
Mbaka better respect yourself before they say I have insulted a man of God.How can God ask us to look at the face of a thief as the new face of igbos? Haba!!1 I think its high time the catholic hierarchy does something about this Mbaka

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr. Mbaka: "What God Told Me About Orji Kalu" by fergie001: 2:47pm On Nov 02, 2018
Nobody should ever believe the source,the man or anyone who peddle this kind of rumour that will naturally make any Abian very angry......
Please

1 Like

Re: Fr. Mbaka: "What God Told Me About Orji Kalu" by fergie001: 2:49pm On Nov 02, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
Mbaka better respect yourself before they say I have insulted a man of God.How can God ask us to look at the face of a thief as the new face of igbos? Haba!!1 I think its high time the catholic hierarchy does something about this Mbaka
Mbaka could be controversial....but I doubt he might say this even though his rationality sometimes is subject to examination....
There is no credibility in igberetv news

1 Like

Re: Fr. Mbaka: "What God Told Me About Orji Kalu" by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 02, 2018
The earlier Nigerians stop taking these gods of men serious, the better for the country.
Holy books says go ye into the world and make disciples of me and not confuse people with lies just like these people in Nigeria do.
Mbaka is a selfish sycophant.

1 Like

Re: Fr. Mbaka: "What God Told Me About Orji Kalu" by oilPUSSY(f): 2:51pm On Nov 02, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

It could be a fake news.
Don't forget that Orji Uzo Kalu is a desperate politician. He can go extra mile to enhance his status without minding the implications

1 Like

Re: Fr. Mbaka: "What God Told Me About Orji Kalu" by Mikora: 2:52pm On Nov 02, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
I don't believe Mbaka said anything like that, this is definitely fake news from the quack igbereTV
Re: Fr. Mbaka: "What God Told Me About Orji Kalu" by AmadiAba: 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2018
Must you always express ur frustration in public?

fergie001:
Nobody should ever believe the source,the man or anyone who peddle this kind of rumour that will naturally make any Abian very angry......
Please
Re: Fr. Mbaka: "What God Told Me About Orji Kalu" by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2018
Omeokachie:
Hehehehehe

Are we talking about the same man that was governor of Abia state for 8yrs? Same man whose mother was the defacto governor of the state?

Igbere news ko, Egbere news ni cheesy
Shut up
Re: Fr. Mbaka: "What God Told Me About Orji Kalu" by amaniro: 3:00pm On Nov 02, 2018
Mmbaka is a very stupid man. He changes like a chameleon
Re: Fr. Mbaka: "What God Told Me About Orji Kalu" by hisgrace090: 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2018
fergie001:
Please

Abians loves ouk apart from few.
Re: Fr. Mbaka: "What God Told Me About Orji Kalu" by fergie001: 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2018
AmadiAba:
Must I always express my frustration in public?

Re: Fr. Mbaka: "What God Told Me About Orji Kalu" by Randy100: 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2018
Igbere tv and lai mohammed has one thing in common and that is lying. I can't beleive any of the two. Mynd44 come and do the needful.
Re: Fr. Mbaka: "What God Told Me About Orji Kalu" by fergie001: 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2018
hisgrace090:

Abians loves ouk apart from few.
Please,they don't....both himself and his successor....
Re: Fr. Mbaka: "What God Told Me About Orji Kalu" by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
hmmm
Re: Fr. Mbaka: "What God Told Me About Orji Kalu" by AmadiAba: 3:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
Another mumu spotted.

Randy100:
Igbere tv and lai mohammed has one thing in common and that is lying. I can't beleive any of the two. Mynd44 come and do the needful.
Re: Fr. Mbaka: "What God Told Me About Orji Kalu" by Johnnyessence(m): 3:41pm On Nov 02, 2018
the same orji uzor kalu that is under investigation of corruption cases is now saint baaaa.
Re: Fr. Mbaka: "What God Told Me About Orji Kalu" by Ojiofor: 3:44pm On Nov 02, 2018
Mbaka God no tell you nathin,wetin concern God with OUK?
Re: Fr. Mbaka: "What God Told Me About Orji Kalu" by slimghost(m): 4:09pm On Nov 02, 2018
If he said these, then something is wrong with his senses.
Re: Fr. Mbaka: "What God Told Me About Orji Kalu" by mekaboy(m): 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2018
Do people still listen to him?
Re: Fr. Mbaka: "What God Told Me About Orji Kalu" by LeonOgu(m): 4:52pm On Nov 02, 2018
mekaboy:
Do people still listen to him?
Yes! 100% except you
Re: Fr. Mbaka: "What God Told Me About Orji Kalu" by pword: 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2018
It is amazing the same people who are castigating Orji Uzor Kali(thier own kinsman) and calling him corrupt are same people Atikulating, and nobody will to to rescue because if you call one call his pot scrap neighbours will use it as dustbin. Tufiakwa!
I don't know when new generation Igbos will learn how to promote and at least accord them little respect.
Re: Fr. Mbaka: "What God Told Me About Orji Kalu" by pword: 4:57pm On Nov 02, 2018
Johnnyessence:
the same orji uzor kalu that is under investigation of corruption cases is now saint baaaa.

he has beenunder investigation since 2007 and he is yet to be proven guilty. Hence, he is still innocent of the allegations level against until proven otherwise.
Re: Fr. Mbaka: "What God Told Me About Orji Kalu" by Randy100: 5:16pm On Nov 02, 2018
AmadiAba:
Another mumu spotted.
your father na mumu. Thunder fire your left nyash.
Re: Fr. Mbaka: "What God Told Me About Orji Kalu" by Masterclass32: 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2018
Yeah. The way he told us Buhari was the messiah.
Re: Fr. Mbaka: "What God Told Me About Orji Kalu" by DavidEsq(m): 7:21am On Nov 03, 2018
Hebrews 1:1,2 says: "Long ago God spoke to our forefathers by means of the prophets on many occasions and in many ways. 2 Now at the end of these days he has spoken to us by means of a Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the systems of things".
1 Corinthians 13:8 says:
"Love never fails. But if there are gifts of prophecy, they will be done away with; if there are tongues, they will cease......"
God doesn't speak to us directly anymore. He speaks to us through the bible which now represents completion.
Re: Fr. Mbaka: "What God Told Me About Orji Kalu" by Cantonese: 7:46am On Nov 03, 2018
Please where is Egbere tv located? Who is the owner? Do they carry authentic news?
Re: Fr. Mbaka: "What God Told Me About Orji Kalu" by PFRB: 8:02am On Nov 03, 2018
Who is still listening to Mbaka?
Re: Fr. Mbaka: "What God Told Me About Orji Kalu" by franklingud(m): 9:18am On Nov 03, 2018
Mbaka have come again.

(1) (Reply)

Finally, Akpabio Gives Up On APC And Nsima Ekere / Yorubas Wants Igbo To Be The Next President (screenshot) / Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.