Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,258 members, 7,853,283 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:38 PM

US Expresses Worry Over Violent Clashes In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / US Expresses Worry Over Violent Clashes In Nigeria (245 Views)

US Expresses Concern Over Trial Of Heda’s Anti Corruption Icon, Suraju / Buhari In London, Expresses Worry Over Jordan Royal Family Rift / Oba Of Benin Expresses Worry Over Youth Involvement In Money Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

US Expresses Worry Over Violent Clashes In Nigeria by CaseFile: 3:52pm On Nov 02, 2018
The United States Government through its embassy in Nigeria has expressed deep concern about the deaths recorded through various clashes in Nigeria.
http://casefileng.com/2018/11/02/us-expresses-worry-over-violent-clashes-in-nigeria/

Re: US Expresses Worry Over Violent Clashes In Nigeria by orisa37: 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2018
With a Rtd. General as President, it is sickening to any rational observer to see Bokoharam taking this long to wipe out of Nigeria and allowing Sunnis and Shiites to aggravate the problem.
It is like there is no patriotic leader in Nigeria and all there are , are bunch of selfish, satanic, clumsy and illiterate confusionists in Government.
Re: US Expresses Worry Over Violent Clashes In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 02, 2018
Seriously,
When I read about and see all of these atrocities that plague Nigeria, it's so hard not to weep and even be infuriated.
This is where I'm beginning to understand "why" many Nigerians have the mind-set that they do.
I saw 3 documentaries the other day that were extremely heart-wrenchingly painful to watch.
So painful to see that people actually live like that and why they do.....
It's making me have a better understanding and more empathy.

(1) (Reply)

Heal The World Movement Remembers Aged, Senior Citizens In Lagos / Former NBA Chair Posted Videos, Pictures Of Horrible State Of Lagos State Of Lag / Grey Sister Book Download Free Epub | Best Books 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.