Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Slay Queen Teju Pretty Called Out Again For Refusing To Pay For Clothes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Slay Queen Teju Pretty Called Out Again For Refusing To Pay For Clothes (1073 Views)

Teju Pretty: "Khloe Was Caught Pants Down In Hotels In Lagos" / Teju Babyface, Wife Tobi And Their Twins (Photos) / Teju Babyface's Father Carrying Him In 1979 Vs Teju Babyface Carrying His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Teju Pretty Called Out Again For Refusing To Pay For Clothes by ebusnwaoma: 4:00pm On Nov 02, 2018
Instagram slay queen, Teju Pretty who was called out few years ago for reportedly living a fake life, has been called out again by vendor who alleged she refused paying for clothes she took

According to the vendor, Teju Pretty bought two clothes from her and promised to pay on delivery. She further disclosed that the Instagram slay queen blocked her on the platform, after she kept asking for her money following her refusal to return the clothes. 

She wrote; 

This fake ass bitch with ig acct @tejupretty.xx and @tola_officials bought two clothes from me and told me she will pay on delivery bfor that she told me she is a brand influencer that she will help me get customers but I told her I can’t afford the money now but mayb in future because I just started this business 6 months ago . She said she can help me wear and tag me that I shud send all the clothes I have in nigerian to her . I told her that what’s the deal she sed she will wear and tag me and send it back that’s how she does it with other pple I sed ok that good . She was so nice . I sent the clothes to her she wore it it was war to post . She complained about my profile name that I should change it I said no I can’t .

She sed it sound local I sed I will think about it in future when am made . She wore the clothes and it was war when ever I asked her to give me pictures to post . She always like am disturbing her . After 10 days I started to ask her to return the clothes but she will not reply until I got angry and was always calling her to return the clothes . Bfore then she ordered two clothes and those ones came in to Lagos and she sed have I gotten her order I sed yes but I will have to get paid for the two clothes which is 28k she sed yes that she will pay on delivery I sed but I don’t do that .

Then I sed it ok since I will be collecting the one I gave her to wear and tag me . So I sent out the clothes to her she sed her limit for the day is over that she will send the it . I waited she dint send the money so I I asked her again and agin she sed am disturbing her over 28k . I sed how do you manage to cope when you are owing . She sed I have to be patient . it’s two weeks now I can’t keep calm even she sed pple are owing her 400k for weeks. I am not the one owing her so why take it out on me . She sed 28k is her grocery money that am suffering I sed yes I am suffering because this business we did . Now she blocked me every here . Plz tag all her relative and friend because I am not in Nigeria

Bitch unblocked me saying she has paid for one of it now and I shud pick the other one up . Broke ass bitch are you for real almost 3 weeks the clothes has been with you you asking me to pick it up .. bitch saying she will report me to the Nigerian police omg bitch has no shame

https://lailasnews.com/slay-queen-teju-pretty-called-out-again-for-allegedly-refusing-to-pay-for-clothes/

lalasticlala

Re: Slay Queen Teju Pretty Called Out Again For Refusing To Pay For Clothes by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 02, 2018
angry

Business deals gone wrong.

Nobody should come here and be forming Holy..holy.

Nobody wey no dey owe
Re: Slay Queen Teju Pretty Called Out Again For Refusing To Pay For Clothes by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 4:03pm On Nov 02, 2018
Shameless slay queens everywhere.
Re: Slay Queen Teju Pretty Called Out Again For Refusing To Pay For Clothes by Infinity0428(m): 4:12pm On Nov 02, 2018
Na by force to wear new clothes olosho?
Re: Slay Queen Teju Pretty Called Out Again For Refusing To Pay For Clothes by praizblog: 4:35pm On Nov 02, 2018
Nawa oo

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Designer,DAFFE UMUTE Releases Underwear Collection With Sexy Models! / Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola Confirms Love For Mr. Eazi / Alibaba & Wife Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.