Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Rape Victim, Ochanya's Corpse For Burial (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rape Victim, Ochanya's Corpse For Burial (Photos) (42631 Views)

Ochanya Rape: State Court Acquits Husband, Federal Court Convicts Wife Of Neglig / Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days / Ochanya: Andrew Ogbuja's Wife, Felicia, Arraigned In Court. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape Victim, Ochanya's Corpse For Burial (Photos) by amazon14: 8:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
Oooo my is broken.

Rip my girl, fare thee well.

May God welcome you into His kingdom
Re: Rape Victim, Ochanya's Corpse For Burial (Photos) by Sholaco: 8:28pm On Nov 02, 2018
May those that did this heinous crime know no peace... cry rest in peace to d deceased
Re: Rape Victim, Ochanya's Corpse For Burial (Photos) by mezarddinny: 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2018
this is bad, very bad
they shouldn't have done it to the point of death
Re: Rape Victim, Ochanya's Corpse For Burial (Photos) by popsyleo1: 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2018
Rip
Re: Rape Victim, Ochanya's Corpse For Burial (Photos) by Augustagbo(m): 8:32pm On Nov 02, 2018
that man and his son it's going to be bad for dem too bad
Re: Rape Victim, Ochanya's Corpse For Burial (Photos) by BabaAroba: 8:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
rest in peace,your killer will not rest in jesus name
Re: Rape Victim, Ochanya's Corpse For Burial (Photos) by jegusj(m): 8:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
Wicked uncle and son. Rest in peace innocent girl.
Re: Rape Victim, Ochanya's Corpse For Burial (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
zoba88:
The corpse of Ochanya left mortuary today for her hometown in Ogene-Amejo Okpokwu Local Government where she will be laid to rest.There was obvious tears as her corpse arrived home.It should be recalled that Ochanya died from complications of VVF after she was continuously raped by her uncle and son in Benue.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/11/corpse-of-girl-who-died-after-she-was.html

RIP little angel.
Re: Rape Victim, Ochanya's Corpse For Burial (Photos) by Negotiate: 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
Rest in peace dear.

To people that ffvuck anyhow, no born pikin wey you no fit raise under your roof.
Re: Rape Victim, Ochanya's Corpse For Burial (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 02, 2018
RIP

may God grant her family she left behind the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss

I just hope the man and his son who were involved in raping her are brought to book

justice for ochanya
Re: Rape Victim, Ochanya's Corpse For Burial (Photos) by kaen1317: 8:40pm On Nov 02, 2018
Xisnin:
kaen1317 come and see the wonderful thing your rapist brother has done.
RIP to the girl.
isnt it what u were taught? Check yourself
Re: Rape Victim, Ochanya's Corpse For Burial (Photos) by Arrow144(m): 8:42pm On Nov 02, 2018
Rest in peace.... little girl may the almighty God shall accept you into his kingdom.

your rapists shall know no peace.. the will suffer endlessly.
Re: Rape Victim, Ochanya's Corpse For Burial (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 02, 2018
All men are evil.

1 Like

Re: Rape Victim, Ochanya's Corpse For Burial (Photos) by PenileFitness: 8:52pm On Nov 02, 2018
The husband and son needs to spend a long time in jail.
Re: Rape Victim, Ochanya's Corpse For Burial (Photos) by Thinkfree(m): 8:52pm On Nov 02, 2018
Ocho ko odo ku o mie Ochanya
Re: Rape Victim, Ochanya's Corpse For Burial (Photos) by DrHighchief(m): 8:52pm On Nov 02, 2018
Never send ur children to stay with uncles/Aunties...The results are not always palatable.
Re: Rape Victim, Ochanya's Corpse For Burial (Photos) by TLoveFoundation: 8:54pm On Nov 02, 2018
Where We Lost It On Rape As A People

Let nobody preach indecent dressing to me as the cause of rape.

Our mothers, grandmothers and great grandmothers etc walked about naked, they had their bath in streams with men at the other side of the same stream. They had their waists lined with beautiful beads and their bare firm breasts, going about their businesses in their respective communities.

Nobody molested them and they were not raped because of this.

Anybody who raped then was named, shamed and banished from the community. There was zero tolerance for rape.

As civilisation progressed and law recognised rape as criminal offence, the conspiracy against zero tolerance for rape began

Offenders were hidden and begged for, the victims/survivours were stigmatised, begged, intimidated or threatened to prevent offenders from being prosecuted.

Hell was let loose. The result? Raping, anywhere and everywhere without boundaries: Some fathers and supposed protectors, traditional rulers, security agents, bosses, teachers, religious leaders, political leaders, students, artisans etc became rapists.

In short, anybody could rape anybody. Rape became unlimited.

Sometime ago, I witnessed a rape prosecution, where the Judge ordered the remand of the accused person, the Accused's Father tuned to the Survivour's father and said, so finally you sent my son to jail, is the virginal of your daughter Gold?.

And I wondered, is the penis of his son Gold. Eventually, the survivour's father pursued the case to a logical conclusion and the Accused was jailed.

That was a Great Dad, a protector and defender, not one who himself has tuned rapist and is molesting his biological daughter.

Until we go back to our community zero tolerance for rape: rape will continue and this has nothing to do with dressing.

Una good morning, great people

Rita Ilevbare
2/11/18

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Victim, Ochanya's Corpse For Burial (Photos) by AdujaZik(m): 8:55pm On Nov 02, 2018
[So you're naturally mad like this]Na death sure past[/quote]
Re: Rape Victim, Ochanya's Corpse For Burial (Photos) by judetov2(m): 8:55pm On Nov 02, 2018
as for me... Jude Friend Tov...i am highly provoked
Re: Rape Victim, Ochanya's Corpse For Burial (Photos) by justuschi50: 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2018
i am concern about the punishment that will be given to the culprits of this crime, we should all push for the death sentence
Re: Rape Victim, Ochanya's Corpse For Burial (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 8:59pm On Nov 02, 2018
wish the police can release the two beasts for me to handle. I will make their existence their nightmare

so sad right now. rip to the girl
Re: Rape Victim, Ochanya's Corpse For Burial (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:02pm On Nov 02, 2018
Look at the small coffin. God, what a tragedy cry
Re: Rape Victim, Ochanya's Corpse For Burial (Photos) by Mankosi: 9:02pm On Nov 02, 2018
Wey the protesters dem dey? They even come for her burial...
Re: Rape Victim, Ochanya's Corpse For Burial (Photos) by cosmatika(m): 9:03pm On Nov 02, 2018
I served in that LGA, and I regret to inform u guys that worse things are happening there. Almost every week, I registered a new case of a minor. I dunno if Benue ppl re cursed, sorry to say it cry
Re: Rape Victim, Ochanya's Corpse For Burial (Photos) by mimimile93: 9:07pm On Nov 02, 2018
zoba88:
The corpse of Ochanya left mortuary today for her hometown in Ogene-Amejo Okpokwu Local Government where she will be laid to rest.There was obvious tears as her corpse arrived home.It should be recalled that Ochanya died from complications of VVF after she was continuously raped by her uncle and son in Benue.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/11/corpse-of-girl-who-died-after-she-was.html

Igbos and crime enh. That's why Ion like em
Re: Rape Victim, Ochanya's Corpse For Burial (Photos) by billyG(m): 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2018
How can father & son conspire to rape same girl Let leave d case for d court to prove d case beyond reasonable doubt.
Re: Rape Victim, Ochanya's Corpse For Burial (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2018
ikorodureporta:
Is that ''OGBANJE'' or what?? undecided

Hold ur horses. It might mean something else in their language
Re: Rape Victim, Ochanya's Corpse For Burial (Photos) by Jagaban880: 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2018
ogbanje,,, is her ...like seriously.... undecided

name dey follow...pikin......biko nu...
Re: Rape Victim, Ochanya's Corpse For Burial (Photos) by Jagaban880: 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
ogbanje,,, is her ...like seriously.... undecided

name dey follow...pikin......biko nu...
billyG:
How can father & son conspire to rape same girl Let leave d case for d court to prove d case beyond reasonable doubt.

unbelievable
Re: Rape Victim, Ochanya's Corpse For Burial (Photos) by madgoat(m): 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin
I dont know why but i never feel sad when i hear of the death or burial of someone. We would all die some day so its pointless for anyone to feel sad
Re: Rape Victim, Ochanya's Corpse For Burial (Photos) by lielbree: 9:35pm On Nov 02, 2018
ikorodureporta:
Is that ''OGBANJE'' or what?? undecided
You must not be stupìd all the time..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Encountered A Female Taxify Driver From Hell - Nigerian Lady / Guys Be careful, Ladies Also Use Their Boyfriends For Rituals !!! (GRAPHIC) / Policeman Shoots Colleague To Death Over Affair With Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.