Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Buhari Is Asphalting The Road To Atiku Village What He Can’t Do For 8 Year - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Asphalting The Road To Atiku Village What He Can’t Do For 8 Year (2124 Views)

Enugu: Asphalting Of Ikpa Road (Nru) In Nsukka (Pictures) / Soludo: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win / Pictures From Asphalting And Lightning Of Major Roads In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Asphalting The Road To Atiku Village What He Can’t Do For 8 Year by sarrki(m): 4:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
Anyone can confirm this From Mayo Belwa- Jada- Ganye up to Toungo

I wonder and ponder why some people believe he will win

I said write boldly

The hatred for Buhari is because the Vice President is from Southwest

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Asphalting The Road To Atiku Village What He Can’t Do For 8 Year by madridguy(m): 4:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
Sai Baba is like MTN, everywhere you go.

Sai Baba 18 Million vote is chilling inside chiller now.

South East- Sai Baba

South South- Sai Baba

South West- Sai Baba

North West, North East and North Central All na Sai Baba.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Asphalting The Road To Atiku Village What He Can’t Do For 8 Year by mekaboy(m): 4:25pm On Nov 02, 2018
It could be one of these companies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Asphalting The Road To Atiku Village What He Can’t Do For 8 Year by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2018
Please, does anyone understand what OP wrote up there?

If you understand, then kindly...

keep it in your memory. I dont need it. grin
Re: Buhari Is Asphalting The Road To Atiku Village What He Can’t Do For 8 Year by sarrki(m): 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2018
The hatred towards Buhari is not because of him

It’s for Osinbajo

We know how e dey go

Atiku is a Muslim

Buhari is a Muslim

Atiku is a Fulani
Buhari is half Fulani
The attack was on Fulani

Why the sudden change?

Coz Obi is with Atiku

14 million vote is greater than 6 million votes

We will support Osinbajo to the last pant of our blood

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Asphalting The Road To Atiku Village What He Can’t Do For 8 Year by sarrki(m): 4:30pm On Nov 02, 2018
madridguy:

South East- Sai Baba

South South- Sai Baba

South West- Sai Baba

Odo Sai Baba lawa wa
Sai Buhari

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Asphalting The Road To Atiku Village What He Can’t Do For 8 Year by sarrki(m): 4:32pm On Nov 02, 2018
OladimejiRufai:
Please, does anyone understand what OP wrote up there?

If you understand, then kindly...

keep it in your memory. I dont need it. grin

Enemies of the state want to share the money

We the progressives say NO

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Asphalting The Road To Atiku Village What He Can’t Do For 8 Year by PureMe01: 4:32pm On Nov 02, 2018
nice gesture from buhari.President Atiku Abubakar will reciprocate that for buhari when he beats him black&blue next year at the polls but this time,he wont end on the road.he will change the supposedly patched couch at bubu's home in daura,something he couldnt do for the past 60 years.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Asphalting The Road To Atiku Village What He Can’t Do For 8 Year by fiizznation: 4:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
This is just too much for Atiku to handle. grin I see titi akiku voting for Buhari in 2019.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Asphalting The Road To Atiku Village What He Can’t Do For 8 Year by sarrki(m): 4:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
PureMe01:
nice gesture from buhari.President Atiku Abubakar will reciprocate that for buhari when he beats him black&blue next year at the polls but this time,he wont end on the road.he will change the supposedly patched couch at bubu's home in daura,something he couldnt do for the past 60 years.

grin grin angry

Real definition of confused wailer

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Asphalting The Road To Atiku Village What He Can’t Do For 8 Year by vedaxcool(m): 4:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
Only brain dead hateful pigpobs will be pained by this and still support Atiku. Atiku only grow himself and his personal economy

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Asphalting The Road To Atiku Village What He Can’t Do For 8 Year by madridguy(m): 4:35pm On Nov 02, 2018
Sai Baba forever.

sarrki:

Odo Sai Baba lawa wa
Sai Buhari

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Asphalting The Road To Atiku Village What He Can’t Do For 8 Year by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 02, 2018
sarrki:

Enemies of the state want to share the money

We the progressives say NO

Oga, I am for nobody.

Bleep Buhari

Bleep Atiku

Bleep whoever else is contesting.

I am not convinced of the credibility of any of the candidates so I am for nobody.
Re: Buhari Is Asphalting The Road To Atiku Village What He Can’t Do For 8 Year by Omeokachie: 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2018
Thing with BMCs is that they are ready to throw the country into ethnic crisis just so the lifeless incompetent tyrant can continue in his destruction of the country for another 4yrs.

To think that a human being can insinuate that "hatred is against Osinbajo", just to play ethnic politics tells a lot about the state of mind of these things littering NL.

Tell the people why a lifeless being should continue to mortgage your future, but instead you are trying to pitch the Igbo against the Yoruba.

Good news is, people are no longer gullible. This election will be issue based and not about ethnicity or religion.
Re: Buhari Is Asphalting The Road To Atiku Village What He Can’t Do For 8 Year by sarrki(m): 4:38pm On Nov 02, 2018
Omeokachie:
Thing with BMCs is that they are ready to throw the country into ethnic crisis just so the lifeless incompetent tyrant can continue in his destruction of the country for another 4yrs.

To think that a human being can insinuate that "hatred is against Osinbajo", just to play ethnic politics tells a lot about the state of mind of these things littering NL.

Tell the people why a lifeless being should continue to mortgage your future, but instead you are trying to pitch the Igbo against the Yoruba.

Good news is, people are no longer gullible. This election will be issue based and not about ethnicity or religion.
Politics is interest

So I will leave the exalted seat of a Vice President and go for SGF

You are a joker

Sai Buhari

Sai Osinbajo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Asphalting The Road To Atiku Village What He Can’t Do For 8 Year by IrokoOluwere: 4:39pm On Nov 02, 2018
PureMe01:
Trash .
Sai Baba all the way

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Asphalting The Road To Atiku Village What He Can’t Do For 8 Year by sarrki(m): 4:39pm On Nov 02, 2018
OladimejiRufai:

Oga, I am for nobody.

Bleep Buhari

Bleep Atiku

Bleep whoever else is contesting.

I am not convinced of the credibility of any of the candidates so I am for nobody.

Then keep quiet and go to other sections

We talk real politics here

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Asphalting The Road To Atiku Village What He Can’t Do For 8 Year by sarrki(m): 4:40pm On Nov 02, 2018
IrokoOluwere:

Trash .
Sai Baba all the way

We the progressives confer on you the title of CON

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Asphalting The Road To Atiku Village What He Can’t Do For 8 Year by sarrki(m): 4:41pm On Nov 02, 2018
madridguy:
Sai Baba forever.

You are a GCFR

God Almighty will bless and protect you my main and blood brother

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Asphalting The Road To Atiku Village What He Can’t Do For 8 Year by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 02, 2018
sarrki:

Then keep quiet and go to other sections
We talk real politics here
If I dont "keep quiet and go to other sections" then come and beat me.
I am in my house grin
Re: Buhari Is Asphalting The Road To Atiku Village What He Can’t Do For 8 Year by Omeokachie: 4:43pm On Nov 02, 2018
sarrki:

Politics is interest

So I will leave the exalted seat of a Vice President and go for SGF

You are a joker

Sai Buhari

Sai Osinbajo

You stopped making sense the day you made your first comment on NL.
In your warped logic, interest equates to lying about hatred for Osinbajo just to divide the country?

Joke is on you son.
2019 election will be issue based. Whip up ethnic division all you want, but your BMC job ends in February 2019.
Re: Buhari Is Asphalting The Road To Atiku Village What He Can’t Do For 8 Year by madridguy(m): 4:44pm On Nov 02, 2018
Ameen and you too sir.

sarrki:

You are a GCFR

God Almighty will bless and protect you my main and blood brother

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Asphalting The Road To Atiku Village What He Can’t Do For 8 Year by sarrki(m): 4:45pm On Nov 02, 2018
OladimejiRufai:

If I dont "keep quiet and go to other sections" then come and beat me.

I am in my house grin

Don’t be deceived by enemies of the state

They are after my son ( Osinbajo)

That’s why they hate kemisola my daughter

Fashola And Tinubu

They are all my sons and daughters

I will protect and fight for them any day anytime

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Asphalting The Road To Atiku Village What He Can’t Do For 8 Year by PureMe01: 4:45pm On Nov 02, 2018
IrokoOluwere:
Trash . Sai Baba all the way
pains
Re: Buhari Is Asphalting The Road To Atiku Village What He Can’t Do For 8 Year by sarrki(m): 4:46pm On Nov 02, 2018
Omeokachie:

You stopped making sense the day you made your first comment on NL.
In your warped logic, interest equates to lying about hatred for Osinbajo just to divide the country?

Joke is on you son.
2019 election will be issue based. Whip up ethnic division all you want, but your BMC job ends in February 2019.

I like dealing with your elders in your camp

Call one for me

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Asphalting The Road To Atiku Village What He Can’t Do For 8 Year by Omeokachie: 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2018
sarrki:

I like dealing with your elders in your camp

Call one for me

Son, you are allowed to dream since sprouting some strands of beard.
Applying methylated spirit to your jaw won't get you the beard you desperately seek. That you are 24yrs does not mean you are matured.
Re: Buhari Is Asphalting The Road To Atiku Village What He Can’t Do For 8 Year by Gandollar(f): 4:52pm On Nov 02, 2018
madridguy:

South East- Sai Baba

South South- Sai Baba

South West- Sai Baba

Buhari for my SE? What does he want with 5percenters?

Buhari is the most hated president of Nigeria dead or alife.
Re: Buhari Is Asphalting The Road To Atiku Village What He Can’t Do For 8 Year by Gandollar(f): 4:57pm On Nov 02, 2018
sarrki:
Anyone can confirm this From Mayo Belwa- Jada- Ganye up to Toungo

I wonder and ponder why some people believe he will win

I said write boldly

The hatred for Buhari is because the Vice President is from Southwest

Even if this is true, so what? Is that not what he's put in Aso Rock to do? He left it till Atiku declared his presidential ambition to curry sympathy votes but it's already too late for the Lifeless one.

But baba your "engrish" na war... where's GrammarNazi when you need him.
Re: Buhari Is Asphalting The Road To Atiku Village What He Can’t Do For 8 Year by Racoon(m): 4:58pm On Nov 02, 2018
sarrki:
The hatred towards Buhari is not because of him.It’s for Osinbajo
We know how e dey go.Atiku is a Muslim.Buhari is a Muslim.Atiku is a Fulani.Buhari is half Fulani
The attack was on Fulani.Why the sudden change?
Coz Obi is with Atiku.14 million vote is greater than 6 million votes.We will support Osinbajo to the last pant pint of our blood
Re: Buhari Is Asphalting The Road To Atiku Village What He Can’t Do For 8 Year by sarrki(m): 4:58pm On Nov 02, 2018
Gandollar:
Even if this is true, so what? Is that not what he's put in Aso to do? He left it till Atiku declared his presidential ambition to curry sympathy votes but it's already too late for the Lifeless one.

But baba your "engrish" na war... where's GrammarNazi when you need him.

Also the Enugu Akwa road?
Re: Buhari Is Asphalting The Road To Atiku Village What He Can’t Do For 8 Year by sarrki(m): 4:59pm On Nov 02, 2018
[quote author=Racoon post=72626737][/quote]

?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback- OPINION: Why Rivers State Indigenes Hate Igbos / FAILED STATE: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Sowore's Maltreatment By DSS / South South Security Issue also Needs The Niger Delta Security Guard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.