Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,517 members, 7,850,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:57 AM

Nigeria Will Break-up After 2019 General Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Break-up After 2019 General Elections (2496 Views)

2023: Atiku Selfish, Fled To Dubai After 2019 Poll, Can't Be Trusted - Afegbua / I Won't Contest Elections Again After 2019 - Buhari / Tinubu’s Associates Fear Buhari May Turn Against Him After 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Break-up After 2019 General Elections by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 02, 2018
kay4kay:

That was what happened during the Civil War. The whole ibo houses were taken in Rivers State

Now yorubas will completely appropriate the properties as the igbos have made enemies out of us.

We are waiting earnestly to seize all the properties in our "no man's land" as being propagated by the igbos.

#istandwithbuharitill2023
Re: Nigeria Will Break-up After 2019 General Elections by tossie101(f): 8:04pm On Nov 02, 2018
immhotep:

As suffersticated morons abi grin

Cc lzaa eternaltruths jumpandpas velocity25 Roger3d tossie101

Lmao don't mind frustrated morons my dear

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Break-up After 2019 General Elections by naijacentric(m): 8:05pm On Nov 02, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

It won't cause any gbege unless igbos want to make trouble. It's clear that Atiku can't be President of this country, and to make it worse, he chose an igbo VP. How would he win?

Anybody that forments trouble next year will be dealt with severely. If igbos want to go to war because of Atiku, I wish them well.

wat has tribe got to do with it does buhari even know u exist i dont think u love nigeria how do u support a man who majority dont like what has he done for nigeria oh Lord how did we get to dis stage.
Re: Nigeria Will Break-up After 2019 General Elections by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 02, 2018
naijacentric:
wat has tribe got to do with it does buhari even know u exist i dont think u love nigeria how do u support a man who majority dont like what has he done for nigeria oh Lord how did we get to dis stage.

Re: Nigeria Will Break-up After 2019 General Elections by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 02, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Nigerians will make a lot from igbo properties scattered nationwide. It will be a bazaar that will be cherished.

It won't take them more than two years to double what they lost..... If ur government had allowed history class... U wouldn't have made such comment

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Break-up After 2019 General Elections by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2018
ezenwajosh:

It won't take them more than two years to double what they lost..... If ur government had allowed history class... U wouldn't have made such comment

OK. At least you will make your money in the east this time and not disturb the rest of the country.
Re: Nigeria Will Break-up After 2019 General Elections by basilo101: 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

It won't cause any gbege unless igbos want to make trouble. It's clear that Atiku can't be President of this country, and to make it worse, he chose an igbo VP. How would he win?

Anybody that forments trouble next year will be dealt with severely. If igbos want to go to war because of Atiku, I wish them well.

Afonjas are still in pains over the PDP VP ticket
Re: Nigeria Will Break-up After 2019 General Elections by Nuzo1(m): 8:50pm On Nov 02, 2018
Mrvocabularist:
I have a dream and in that dream nigeria was disintegrated due to the anomalies,violence and fraud that trail the collation and final announcements of the election result.

NIGERIANS PREPARE FOR THE WORST.

So many times in a vision, I've seen a military intervention due to violence as a result of election malpractice. The young military officers will start Nigeria afresh.

That's why when I see people kill themselves for Buhari and Atiku, I laugh so hard and then cry bitterly. They are not in God's plan beyond the next election.

Nigeria is not breaking up anytime soon. But for sure, God is planning to shake up Nigeria to her roots.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Break-up After 2019 General Elections by naijacentric(m): 8:53pm On Nov 02, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

i have nothing to say to u i know a good nigerian wont support buhari besides i am not even an atiku fan mind u
Re: Nigeria Will Break-up After 2019 General Elections by Lifeoffjay16: 12:06am On Nov 03, 2018
Big igbo men who are politically inclined are selling their properties in Lagos and Abuja low-key and moving the funds to the Eastern part. While yoruba men are selling their properties in Abuja and moving the funds to Lagos. I think most politicians know what is coming. The signals are there
Re: Nigeria Will Break-up After 2019 General Elections by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 03, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

OK. At least you will make your money in the east this time and not disturb the rest of the country.

That's all we want.... THATS WHY WANT BIAFRA
Re: Nigeria Will Break-up After 2019 General Elections by OnyeOGA(m): 12:16pm On Nov 03, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Nigerians will make a lot from igbo properties scattered nationwide. It will be a bazaar that will be cherished.
I thought you went to Libya. Lol. Afonja
Re: Nigeria Will Break-up After 2019 General Elections by ThugCheetah(m): 1:28pm On Nov 03, 2018
Igbos really pounded our lazy amala skulls on this thread grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Video: How Kunle Poly Gang Allegedly Stabbed MC Oluomo At APC Rally / Pics; Moment Sen. Adeleke Heard Supreme Court Ruling / How Atiku May Defeat Buhari At The Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.