Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,709 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Prophet Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari, Atiku Before 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari, Atiku Before 2019 (1290 Views)

APC Shares Fayose Throwback Interview With Channels TV Before 2019 Election / Top 10 Questions For President Buhari Before 2019 Presidential Election / "Our Refineries Will Be Fully Functional Before 2019 Ending" - Kachikwu Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari, Atiku Before 2019 by Concisenews: 6:18pm On Nov 02, 2018
An Enugu-based prophet, Anthony Nwoko, says God will proscribe President Muhammadu Buhari and Atiku Abubakar, the Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Nwoko, an indigene of Olokoro in Abia State, southern Nigeria, said this at a media briefing in Enugu, termed ‘Prophetic declaration’, where he declared that he was the ordained messiah.

The clergyman, who described both candidates of the APC and the PDP as birds of a feather, said they were not solutions to Nigeria’s problems.

His words: “both Atiku and Buhari are going, people are dying and they are talking of winning election in 2019.

“I want to tell Atiku, Buhari, they should pack and go. Enough is enough; tell Buhari that I said he will go. What I saw in all of them is darkness. God will proscribe all of them; I will use Angels to stop them.”

Prophet Nwoko added that “Igbos following these people because of money will face the consequences. I’m saying it emphatically; both Buhari and Atiku were not called. Atiku is even using Peter Obi as a camouflage.

“Tell Buhari that I said he should heed to my warning. There will be no election in 2019, who are they electing when they rejected the chosen one?

“If not me, there will be nobody; God has rejected Buhari long time ago. I’m tired of this wicked nation, their cup is full. I’m coming with action this time,” he said.

Source:
https://www.concisenews.global/2018/11/02/prophet-reveals-what-will-happen-to-buhari-atiku-before-2019/
Re: Prophet Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari, Atiku Before 2019 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 02, 2018
Time shall tell. How do you know a true prophet? When his prophecies come true. undecided
Re: Prophet Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari, Atiku Before 2019 by Holumhidey(m): 6:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
finally!!! daddy freeze will see something to talk about
Re: Prophet Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari, Atiku Before 2019 by Kwamecron(m): 6:32pm On Nov 02, 2018
Una dib start abi.... Pastors.
Re: Prophet Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari, Atiku Before 2019 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 02, 2018
The word prophet has become meaningless in Nigeria.
Re: Prophet Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari, Atiku Before 2019 by HallaDaTruth: 8:37pm On Nov 02, 2018
Gbam
Re: Prophet Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari, Atiku Before 2019 by yarimo(m): 10:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
A frustrated IPOB pastor. grin grin grin

BUHARI / OSIBANJO till 2023 majority of Nigerians choice

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Labour Suspends Planned Strike, FG To Pay N30,000 / Why Northcentral Is More Relevant Than The Southwest In 2019 / The Real Reasons Nigerians Chased Out Buhari With Stones From Ogun State, Osinba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.