|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,906,106 members, 7,005,494 topics. Date: Monday, 08 August 2022 at 05:25 AM
|Low Cost Housing Part 1B by yemie22: 6:43pm On Nov 02, 2018|
Areas from where cost can be reduced are:-
1) Reduce plinth area by using thinner wall concept.
2) Use locally available material in an innovative form like soil cement blocks in place of burnt brick.
3) Use energy efficiency materials which consumes less energy like concrete block.
4) Use environmentally friendly materials which are substitute for conventional building components like use R.C.C. Door and window frames in place of wooden frames.
5) Preplan every component of a house and rationalize the design procedure for reducing the size of the component in the building.
6) By planning each and every component of a house the wastage of materials due to demolition of the unplanned component of the house can be avoided.
7) Each component of the house shall be checked whether if it’s necessary, if it is not necessary, then that component should not be used.
For more info; contact us on email@example.com or +2348161911763
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67