Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Everyone Who Depends On Observing The Law Is Under A Curse - Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Everyone Who Depends On Observing The Law Is Under A Curse - Bible (347 Views)

Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! / Oyedepo: "Marriage Vows, For Better For Worse, Sickness And Health" Is A Curse / Observing A White Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everyone Who Depends On Observing The Law Is Under A Curse - Bible by christlike31(m): 6:54pm On Nov 02, 2018
Gal 3:10

"For all who rely on doing the works of the law are under a curse,"

No be me talk am.

Na Apostle Paul.

1 Like

Re: Everyone Who Depends On Observing The Law Is Under A Curse - Bible by MightySparrow: 8:13pm On Nov 02, 2018
christlike31:

No be me talk am.
Na Apostle Paul.
What are the works of the law?
Re: Everyone Who Depends On Observing The Law Is Under A Curse - Bible by OpenYourEyes1: 9:42pm On Nov 02, 2018
Galatians 3:10
"For all who rely on works of the law are under a curse; for it is written, “Cursed be everyone who does not abide by all things written in the Book of the Law, and do them.”

Deuteronomy 27:26
“‘Cursed be anyone who does not confirm the words of this law by doing them.’ And all the people shall say, ‘Amen.’

Deuteronomy 11:26-28
“See, I am setting before you today a blessing and a curse: the blessing, if you obey the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you today, and the curse, if you do not obey the commandments of the LORD your God, but turn aside from the way that I am commanding you today, to go after other "
Re: Everyone Who Depends On Observing The Law Is Under A Curse - Bible by Kobojunkie: 10:17pm On Feb 13
christlike31:
Gal 3:10 "For all who rely on doing the works of the law are under a curse," No be me talk am. Na Apostle Paul.
Yes, God's curse — Deuteronomy 28 vs 15 - 47 — came down upon all the unrighteous seeds of Israel about 1900 years ago, the End time proclaimed by the Prophets and heralded by the coming of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ came to redeem those who were condemned from Death— John 3 vs 14-17 -, offering them a path to redemption and eventually to God. undecided
Re: Everyone Who Depends On Observing The Law Is Under A Curse - Bible by Dtruthspeaker: 6:24am On Feb 14
christlike31:

No be me talk am.

Na Apostle Paul.

And are all not already Cursed?

(1) (Reply)

An Acid Test For Muslims / Man Attacks His Wife After Pastor Revealed She Hid The Passport / State What You Want God To Do For You And Your Family In This Year 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.