Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

How Do I Develop A Habit Of Cleaning My Room Everyday - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Develop A Habit Of Cleaning My Room Everyday (391 Views)

The Scorpion I Found Just Now In My Room (Photo) / Black Soot: The water I Used In Cleaning My House This Morning In Port Harcourt / The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Develop A Habit Of Cleaning My Room Everyday by Ilamina(f): 7:01pm On Nov 02, 2018
I was depressed and made wrong decisions

And it affected my daily cleaning habit

How do I get it back
Re: How Do I Develop A Habit Of Cleaning My Room Everyday by tripplephi: 7:04pm On Nov 02, 2018
GET 8 ALARM CLOCKS and place them in places in your room that you know are always unkempt and then decide to arrange the place before turning off the alarm.

ensure the alarms have 20 mins intervals to one another

Ilamina:

I was depressed and made wrong decisions

And it affected my daily cleaning habit

How do I get it back
Re: How Do I Develop A Habit Of Cleaning My Room Everyday by Ilamina(f): 7:29pm On Nov 02, 2018
tripplephi:
GET 8 ALARM CLOCKS and place them in places in your room that you know are always unkempt and then decide to arrange the place before turning off the alarm.

ensure the alarms have 20 mins intervals to one another

Thanks
Re: How Do I Develop A Habit Of Cleaning My Room Everyday by IrokoOluwere: 7:42pm On Nov 02, 2018
I clean my room once in 2 months . And it’s just dust undecided

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Am Always Unable To Sleep Once I Get A Credit Alert At Night / If You're A True Nairalander, Koman Put Yourself To Test (pics Attached) / Doctors Give Man 15 Cans Of Beer To Stop Him From Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.