Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,006 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:07 PM

Best China Buying Agent For Mini Importation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best China Buying Agent For Mini Importation (949 Views)

Am Looking For Best China To Lagos Nigeria Logistics / Best China Procurement Service / Best Logistics Companies To Use For Mini Importation Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best China Buying Agent For Mini Importation by alaska00(m): 8:09pm On Nov 02, 2018
Mini importation with no doubf have helped so many youths in Nigeria to own their personal business. However, the road to success in this game has been full of some challenges. Many are scared to start because they don't know who or how to get started. Some who are already into the game face difficulties in getting a good AGENT to source and order their items/goods.

Some also complain that agents don't offer them quality inspection on their goods, or even when some agree to do so, they charge exorbitantly. Others still lament on the delay they experience in order handling by their Agent. All these and many more has been a big challenge to mini importers.

But I can gladly tell you that these constraints has been offered solution. I have discovered a genuine and trust worthy Agent who is ever ready to handle your orders with good customer service. What you need is what you get for your orders. He practical told me how to get the best quality chinese products.

I am giving out this Agent for free for just few persons.
Call/Whatsapp me for details on: 0-8-0 6, Four, 0, Eight, 0, two, 6, seven

2 Likes

Re: Best China Buying Agent For Mini Importation by ezenwata204: 11:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
I need the number

(1) (Reply)

The 36-year-old Entrepreneur Building Nigeria’s First Gold Refinery / Prices Of Gas Cookers & Cylinders In Nigeria (2019) / Are You A Good Marketer? We Pay 150k-1.5m/sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.