Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,530 members, 7,958,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:00 PM

Jumia Black Friday Scam: The lies within - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jumia Black Friday Scam: The lies within (1051 Views)

Jumia Black Friday Scam! / Shokiscientist Is A Scam. The Guy Is A Big Thief / Lagos Declares November 10 Black Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia Black Friday Scam: The lies within by banji1(m): 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2018
Jumia Black Friday used to appear to me like a saviour from the saviour until just minutes ago I realized I was deep within the scam of the century.

The iPhone Xs Max winner has revealed how Jumia scam played in the middle of a "Treasure Hunt" pretending to offer a mobile phone that's worth almost N500,000 as giveaway.

The winner "Jonas Ezeanya" claimed to have found it at 12.30am and also in the afternoon. I guess he meant to say he found it twice if i'm not mistaken.

He also claimed that the original finder who Jumia claimed was the customer who did not agree to their (Jumia) terms found it first before he found at 12.30am.

See screenshots for more...

Re: Jumia Black Friday Scam: The lies within by banji1(m): 8:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
And finally this...

Re: Jumia Black Friday Scam: The lies within by cooldipo(m): 8:26pm On Nov 02, 2018
This is no longer new to us!
Re: Jumia Black Friday Scam: The lies within by agarawu23(m): 9:25pm On Nov 02, 2018
Crap. I don't waste my time on scam bonanza
Re: Jumia Black Friday Scam: The lies within by banji1(m): 10:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
Egbeyemi Oladayo Joshua (alleged former Jumia delivery staff) who won the N140,000 voucher, was a previous winner of a PS4 console + wired headset worth N153,200 in the last Jumia treasure hunt. Still wondering how that is possible. Screenshot below...

Re: Jumia Black Friday Scam: The lies within by BrotherBlood1: 10:56pm On Nov 02, 2018
The West owns BLACK FRIDAY not Jumia.
Re: Jumia Black Friday Scam: The lies within by bobo65(m): 6:34am On Nov 10, 2018
Lol
Jumia Na just joke

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Highest Paid Nigerian CEOS (latest) / I Print Recharge Card From My Phone Without Software / Become A Licensed Telecom Operative: Earn Millions In Benefits And Incentives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.