Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos (71633 Views)

12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna / African Maid R@ped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos / 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:51pm On Nov 02, 2018
Arabs are mean, take Khashoggis murder as a case study.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by RoyalStyles2020: 10:51pm On Nov 02, 2018
Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 02, 2018
lowgeorge:
The glory of a useless religious system is responsible for this inane sacrilege

Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by Lilimax(f): 10:52pm On Nov 02, 2018

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by Lilimax(f): 10:53pm On Nov 02, 2018
lowgeorge:
True!!!

5 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by AngelicBeing: 10:53pm On Nov 02, 2018
Arabs are satanic, ungodly, occultic, useless and deadly, I spit on the entire Arab world angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by Tedpgrass: 10:55pm On Nov 02, 2018
The stories get worse and worse.....
The other day it was the Indonesian maid, now Ethiopian maid executed.. Indicating state involvement in these cover-ups!!!!

And Khashoggi is getting headlines but no justice currently .. With Trump dancing azonto.....
If their own, despite privileges and connections to Royalty could be disposed of in such a fashion, wetin be the leverage you get from your Sub-saharan village as an Abd... ...

Please spread the news...

Beware of going to some places for paid servitude... Your service may exceed what's in the contract and cost lives!!!!
With nobody or system to defend or support you.

Let him that can hear, hear ooooo
As not all ears function properly

Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by FRESHG(m): 10:55pm On Nov 02, 2018
ednut1:
Heard of a distant cousin in the village who went to dubai for same shit. 100k salary. Sad
THOUGHT YALL ARE FROM LAGOS

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by Jarus(m): 10:56pm On Nov 02, 2018
lowgeorge:

If this had happened in Venezuela, for instance, would you still have held the culprit's religious system as responsible?
Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by Bellotelli: 11:00pm On Nov 02, 2018
wittyt98:
These nothing Special,Good or holy about these Arab folks. their heart is full of hate. my friend who used to school in Saudi Arabia told me about how these people are fucking hypocrites and are so evil. they regard to Africans as devil worshippers, have no respect for our trads and way of life, treat us like shit cus they feel they re superior. i wonder why we ass lick these foolish people and their invention "islam"

there's nothing holy about their land, nothing peaceful about their religion and nothing inspiring about them. just a bunch of sanctimonious bastards doing their thing .

Moronic thought ��
Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by InvertedHammer: 11:01pm On Nov 02, 2018
Laird:
It's painful the way Arabs treat their Black servants
/
Painful?

What do you tell the morons that keep selling themselves to slavery when it is obvious that there are no human rights for women in the Arab world?

As you write, some are being packaged to go to Arab countries to become voluntary slaves.

/

3 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 02, 2018
Islamabad

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by gaventa: 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2018
So she successfully hid the protruding belly for 9 months and her master didn't notice. Linus MBA of our time..more power to your elbow
Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by bluecircle470: 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2018
Laird:
It's painful the way Arabs treat their Black servants

It’s their religion that made them be so

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by able20(m): 11:06pm On Nov 02, 2018
Odingo1:
Arabs are very sadist human beings and very brutal people
The so called peaceful Islamic religion they brought to Africa has caused trouble.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by drakeli: 11:08pm On Nov 02, 2018
She was hanged because she had no five witnesses to testify that she was rapped. That’s the law Muhammadu gave them. Even the most idiotic person would not go that reasoning direction. Unfortunately Muhammadu did.

5 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
TruthHurts1:
Whenever I think of the sheer stupidity that Africans have shown throughout history in embracing the cultures of those who despise them, it makes my blood boil.
This is what they have in mind for innocent defenceless girls like Leah Sharibu.
We all know what needs to be done if you want to stope this sort of thing from
Affecting Christians in Nigeria.

Damn, majority of these are just fabricated lies. I don't have time for arguments so don't bother to quote me.
Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by TruthHurts1(m): 11:18pm On Nov 02, 2018
fucksterisback:
Damn, majority of these are just fabricated lies. I don't have time for arguments so don't bother to quote me.

You deserve your moniker. In fact, you're in the right "religion" for someone with a name like "f.u.ckster"

4 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by wittyt98(m): 11:18pm On Nov 02, 2018
Bellotelli:

Moronic thought ��
your papa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by ImperialYoruba: 11:25pm On Nov 02, 2018
May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by vioment: 11:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
It is time we start checking these idiots in nigeria. We need to let them know that naija is africo to the fullest.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by dkronicle(m): 11:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
Wahala
Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by frozen70(f): 11:38pm On Nov 02, 2018
Wicked people with their wicked religion

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by BigNeek(m): 11:46pm On Nov 02, 2018
Just my thought... How can a lady carry her pregnancy for nine months without anyone knowing that she was pregnant and even to the point of child birth. This doesn't make any sense and only fools will read this and start condemning the employers because they are Arabs. And I can already see a lot of fools around especially the person that narrated the story like child birth is a movie script.

3 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by naijacentric(m): 11:58pm On Nov 02, 2018
TruthHurts1:
Whenever I think of the sheer stupidity that Africans have shown throughout history in embracing the cultures of those who despise them, it makes my blood boil.
This is what they have in mind for innocent defenceless girls like Leah Sharibu.
We all know what needs to be done if you want to stope this sort of thing from
Affecting Christians in Nigeria.

dats why i flew the fence dat religion na scam if dere was no christianity i would be a juju man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by Afonja007: 12:02am On Nov 03, 2018
HAkorehdeh:
First and foremost, that picture of a person hung does not depict a woman. The author should rather make his research well and know the real whereabouts of the woman.

I don't trust Arab and I believe they are also racist if not more racist than the whites. I believe they are a replica of Hausa/fulani/Aboki we have here in Nigeria.
- They barely save money for the future
- They will rather kill the angel you (a stranger) for their devil brother even when it is very obvious that the brother is evil.
- They are mostly stubborn and intolerant
- They are mostly radical in their religion
etc

I've never seen any Arab invent anything big in the world. All we hear is how they spend lavishly -obviously because they barely save. They have the money but do they have the knowledge? I just hope the woman is safe wherever she is. May Allah save her from their torment!
black people and arabs are worst, number one black people hate each others then arab hate blacks,how can you compare a white man with arab person?ask benin boys and girls what their saw in libya until italian nevu rescue them ,the right white man will give you in there country in your country you can never get it,am from nigeria but when ever am in nigeria am afraid

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by Ayobami7(m): 12:05am On Nov 03, 2018
OK
Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by cyberhike(m): 12:06am On Nov 03, 2018
So Oga op person fit dey live with you and hide pregnancy for good nine months without you detecting..

I salute you

Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 03, 2018
HAkorehdeh:
First and foremost, that picture of a person hung does not depict a woman. The author should rather make his research well and know the real whereabouts of the woman.

I don't trust Arab and I believe they are also racist if not more racist than the whites. I believe they are a replica of Hausa/fulani/Aboki we have here in Nigeria.
- They barely save money for the future
- They will rather kill the angel you (a stranger) for their devil brother even when it is very obvious that the brother is evil.
- They are mostly stubborn and intolerant
- They are mostly radical in their religion
etc

I've never seen any Arab invent anything big in the world. All we hear is how they spend lavishly -obviously because they barely save. They have the money but do they have the knowledge? I just hope the woman is safe wherever she is. May Allah save her from their torment!
Mathematics.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by teepha: 12:22am On Nov 03, 2018
drakeli:
She was hanged because she had no five witnesses to testify that she was rapped. That’s the law Muhammadu gave them. Even the most idiotic person would not go that reasoning direction. Unfortunately Muhammadu did.
I swear you lack common sense. Smh
Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by Codebrain103561: 12:25am On Nov 03, 2018
seen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Corpse Washes Ashore At Lekki Beach (Disturbing Photos) / Cultists Shoot 16-Year-Old Boy While Mourning Dead Colleague In Ogun (Photo) / Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.