Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Queen Ola Of Oyo Dresses In School Uniform To Visit Her Former Secondary School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Ola Of Oyo Dresses In School Uniform To Visit Her Former Secondary School (558 Views)

Throwback To When Davido Visited His Former Secondary School Teachers (Video) / Regina Daniels' Co-Wife, Laila And Jaruma Visit Her In The Hospital (Pics, Video / Cee-C Wears School Uniform To Falz 'Moral Instruction' New Album Listening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Queen Ola Of Oyo Dresses In School Uniform To Visit Her Former Secondary School by Nigeriapen(m): 9:03pm On Nov 02, 2018
News by WWW.NIGERIAPEN.COM.NG

The last wife of the Alaafin of Oyo is visiting her alma mater and she’s doing so dressed as one of the students in a school uniform.Queen Ola, who recently welcomed twins, said she is going back to the school 11 years after graduating.

Her visit is part of her birthday celebrations and she will be giving the girls a talk on sex education.

She wrote:Visiting my Almamater today after 11years to educate students on sex education as part of my birthday celebration tomorrow..

See More Disturbing Photos Below....

SOURCE: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/queen-ola-of-oyo-dresses-in-school-uniform-to-visit-her-former-secondary-school-2-html/

Lalasticlala
Re: Queen Ola Of Oyo Dresses In School Uniform To Visit Her Former Secondary School by Nigeriapen(m): 9:04pm On Nov 02, 2018
Re: Queen Ola Of Oyo Dresses In School Uniform To Visit Her Former Secondary School by Blakjewelry(m): 9:18pm On Nov 02, 2018
nollywood style

(1) (Reply)

TRENDING: Davido Got His Eyes On This Kid. Check Out His Vibes (video) / Duncan Mighty Appreciates Davido, Wizkid And Tiwa Savage. / I Did Not Choose My Father – Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Replies Troll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.