Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,994 members, 7,814,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

2 Best Fragrance In The World And Where Do I Apply A Fragrance? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 2 Best Fragrance In The World And Where Do I Apply A Fragrance? (318 Views)

Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! / Why You Should Always Avoid Fragrance In Your Lotion / Top5 Most Expensive Drugs In The World And Diseases They Cure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 Best Fragrance In The World And Where Do I Apply A Fragrance? by rockcy: 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2018
May be you might have heard about pulse points. There are a lot pressure points on the body with veins and arteries that are close to the surface that produce heat. When the fragrance is sprayed above, it slowly radiates off the skin for a more efficient projection.

There are a number of common pulse points that is a very common spots for spraying fragrances such as the neck, wrists and behind the ears. Some go as far as advocating behind the knees, in the elbows and biceps as other key areas of the body.

Continue: http://www.beardtrimmerkits.com/6-ways-to-wear-fragrance/grooming/

(1) (Reply)

How To Slim Down With Nigerian Food / 30 Million Will Die Soon / Treatment For Prostrate Affliction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.