Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Slay Queen, Preety Teju Called Out Again For Allegedly Refusing To Pay For Cloth - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Slay Queen, Preety Teju Called Out Again For Allegedly Refusing To Pay For Cloth (1446 Views)

Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) / I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen / Makeup Artist Ruins Lady's Wedding Photos, Gets Called Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen, Preety Teju Called Out Again For Allegedly Refusing To Pay For Cloth by EzegeNG: 9:41pm On Nov 02, 2018
Popular Instagram slay queen, Teju Pretty who was called out few years ago for reportedly living a fake life, has been called out again by vendor who alleged she refused paying for clothes she took.

According to the vendor, Teju Pretty bought two clothes from her and promised to pay on delivery. She further disclosed that the
Instagram slay queen blocked her on the platform, after she kept asking for her money following her refusal to return the clothes.

She wrote;

This fake ass bitch with ig acct @tejupretty.xx and @tola_officials bought two clothes from me and told me she will pay on delivery bfor that she told me she is a brand influencer that she will help me get customers but I told her I can’t afford the money now but mayb in future because I just started this business 6 months ago .

She said she can help me wear and tag me that I shud send all the clothes I have in nigerian to her . I told her that what’s the deal she sed she will wear and tag me and send it back that’s how she does it with other pple I sed ok that good . She was so nice . I sent the clothes to her she wore it it was war to post . She complained about my profile name that I should change it I said no I can’t .

She sed it sound local I sed I will think about it in future when am made . She wore the clothes and it was war when ever I asked her to give me pictures to post . She always like am disturbing her . After 10 days I started to ask her to return the clothes but she will not reply until I got angry and was always calling her to return the clothes .

Before then she ordered two clothes and those ones came in to Lagos and she sed have I gotten her order I sed yes but I will have to get paid for the two clothes which is 28k she sed yes that she will pay on delivery I sed but I don’t do that .
Then I sed it ok since I will be collecting the one I gave her to wear and tag me .

So I sent out the clothes to her she sed her limit for the day is over that she will send the it . I waited she dint send the money so I I asked her again and agin she sed am disturbing her over 28k . I sed how do you manage to cope when you are owing . She sed I have to be patient . it’s two weeks now I can’t keep calm even she sed pple are owing her 400k for weeks.

I am not the one owing her so why take it out on me . She sed 28k is her grocery money that am suffering I sed yes I am suffering because this business we did . Now she blocked me every here . Plz tag all her relative and friend because I am not in Nigeria.

Bitch unblocked me saying she has paid for one of it now and I shud pick the other one up . Broke ass bitch are you for real almost 3 weeks the clothes has been with you you asking me to pick it up .. bitch saying she will report me to the Nigerian police omg bitch has no shame
Omg bitch been talking so much shit on her snap forgetting that everyone has things to say at the end of the tunnel.

Bitch never keep the business as we agreed . Bitch been acting smart .Bitch you fucking forgot what happened to Jude’s iscariot . Bitch you deserve what you got from me because you thought you can get away with my money because I am based in Europe.

Mother fucking bitch was insulting me that I married an old white man because I asked her broke ass to pay off her debt . I am fucking happy I married an old rich man who gave me a new fucking life . a Swedish citizenship ( red passport) do you know what that fucking means bitch . What has your so called young bf done for you aside paying off your mother fucking debts you owe. Do you even have a Nigerian passport .

Where have you bitch traveled to. with all your fuckin fake life slaying, Bitch do you have a closet . All the clothes you slaying. show us your closet dead ass bitch . Bitch been sitting along side the shit bf with her borrowed hair and clothes . Bitch trying to compare me to her omg . Bitch been dressing like masquerade in Nigeria that is so fucking hot . Omg you so fucking confused bitch .

Bitch your mother is staying in a mother fucking shit hole house in ogba and you are in lekki stealing and destroying your life with fake life style . Bitch threatened me with Nigerian police and lawyer .
Bitch , have you paid your debt yet ! . I don’t fucking bring pple done but bitch you owing me and you fucking insulting me and my man and you also blocked me .

How do I suppose to get my money . Your friends tried to talk to you about it you fucking told them you want to prove a point . Omg old bitch I don’t fucking know you so why you wanna prove a point . Point on what dead bitch . You just wasting your life on local cheap pranks . You have been on the street almost 7 years now nothing to show for it . Bitch if I was you I would have blown long time ago . Bitch I know you are cursed and you have no shame but you must pay me .

Read more:

https://zenithnaija.com/slay-queen-preety-teju-called-out-again-for-allegedly-refusing-to-pay-for-cloth/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Slay Queen, Preety Teju Called Out Again For Allegedly Refusing To Pay For Cloth by Ronald32: 6:44am On Sep 23, 2021
What is Return Man 3?
Return Man 3 is an American football game that has been developed by ESPN and based on the NFL. The third installment to this football series was published and released in 2012 and it includes a new feature: A different multiplayer option (2-player), versus other players online or against your friend offline. It also includes a new "Custom Playbook" feature, which allows you to create your own plays.

Gameplay:
The goal of the game is to take the role of the receiver and catch as many passes as possible. You can choose from three different modes that vary in difficulty and rules: Practice, Season and Pro Level. In Practice mode there are no score limits, so you can learn how to play without worrying about not reaching any goal. In Season mode, you will have four downs (instead of four) and can earn point bonuses for longer catches or scoring touchdowns by passing or rushing (2 points). Downs are earned as usual if carrying (4 points) but lost as usual if fumbling (-8 points).

This means that even though the downs are less, you can still maintain possession of the ball and score with a big play if your opponent isn't careful. In Pro Level mode, there is no such thing as passing or rushing; it's all about gaining yards with carries. Every yard gained will give you one point and every carry will give you four downs (as usual in this mode), but fumbling will cost you -9 points and lose you nine downs! You can start in any level and change after each round to see how good were you in comparison to yourself in the previous round.

Source: https://www.returnman3unblocked.xyz/

The important part is choosing an angle at which to catch the ball: too low/high/ahead/behind means that catching will not be successful and the next play starts. Also, the player's stats will depend on the angle at which he/she will catch or intercept the ball.

Tapping or clicking with your mouse gives you more power to jump and hit the ball, but only in the right moment. If you think that your opponent won't make it because of his low speed (or vice versa), jump up when you're in front of him; if he has high speed, do this when he is behind you or beside you.

If you want to play for yourself without thinking too much about what your opponent could do against this strategy, choose "unlimited tackles" mode, where fumbling won't cost -9 yards (but still give 9 downs) and interceptions will be worth +20 yards.

In "beat the man" mode, you have to dodge your defender and avoid being tackled, so only run when there is enough space for a good pass.

If you play against friends or family members, don't use this strategy because they will expect it from you every time - find another one that fits you better!

Return Man 3 does not have a lot of special moves available but still allows for several strategies. If you know how to deal with a linebacker or safety, take turns trying to evade them by passing the ball in different directions or running into them when they're behind you (or on side). If they are very fast on defense, select an offensive player who has high speed before returning the ball.

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Brides - 100 Gorgeous Styles You Can Rock On Your Wedding Day / Boubou Dress 2021 - Latest Boubou Styles And Kaftan Styles 2021 / DIY How To Make Afro Kinky Curly Hair Bun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.