Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,600 members, 7,770,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:45 AM

Zimbabwean Prostitute Throws Man Down From Third Floor Over Money - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zimbabwean Prostitute Throws Man Down From Third Floor Over Money (53596 Views)

23-Year-Old Zimbabwean Prostitute Arrested After Sex With 2 Underage Boys / Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) / Masquerade And His Owner Fight Over Money In Anambra State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwean Prostitute Throws Man Down From Third Floor Over Money by abefedammy: 10:11pm On Nov 02, 2018
A Zimbabwean man was, on Wednesday night, left injured after he was thrown from the third floor of a flat by a hooker, following a misunderstanding over payment for the sex services she rendered.

Th man, only identified as Mandewo, sustained head, back and leg injuries and was rushed to Parirenyatwa Group of Hospital, where he is receiving treatment.

Mandewo said that the woman known as Trish, threw him off the apartment when he refused to disclose his bank details. He said they agreed for a $5 quickie before she shifted goalpost after the act.

"I hooked her in the street and we agreed on $5 for sex but she demanded $100 soon after the quickie," said Mandewo. Mandewo said he offered to add $10 but she insisted on $100, demanding him to disclose his bank details.

“When I refused, she fought me along with her flat mate and threw me over the window. She took my car keys and I want to believe she has disappeared with the car," said Mandewo, while writhing in pain.

https://www.gistrealm.com/prostitute-throws-man-third-floor-money/

2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Throws Man Down From Third Floor Over Money by Gunnax(m): 10:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
Konji free us na

103 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Throws Man Down From Third Floor Over Money by Rubbiish(m): 10:18pm On Nov 02, 2018
hmmm
Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Throws Man Down From Third Floor Over Money by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 02, 2018
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Throws Man Down From Third Floor Over Money by Redeakaa(m): 10:22pm On Nov 02, 2018
What should I say now sef

Lemme go and meditate and come back

17 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Throws Man Down From Third Floor Over Money by itchie: 10:44pm On Nov 02, 2018
Lol cheesy, see where konji don land this one

20 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Throws Man Down From Third Floor Over Money by TheOdd1sOut: 11:20pm On Nov 02, 2018
What is it with Zimbabwe and strange sex stories?

73 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Throws Man Down From Third Floor Over Money by soberdrunk(m): 11:20pm On Nov 02, 2018
$100 for "Quickie" cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy is her last name Kardashian?

12 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Throws Man Down From Third Floor Over Money by ryloy: 11:21pm On Nov 02, 2018
angry grin grin

20 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Throws Man Down From Third Floor Over Money by watchindelta(m): 11:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
G
Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Throws Man Down From Third Floor Over Money by Hotzone(m): 11:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
Business gone wrong!

5 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Throws Man Down From Third Floor Over Money by Patrioticman007(m): 11:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
Sex ex x
Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Throws Man Down From Third Floor Over Money by Hotzone(m): 11:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
Pussie business gone wrong!

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Throws Man Down From Third Floor Over Money by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
Hmmm, I thank God say I don quit ashawo close to more than 4/years now

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Throws Man Down From Third Floor Over Money by Mcowubaba: 11:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
jayraw12:
lipsrsealed reason i dont bother having sex with women again

thanks to my hand and vaseline and xVIDEO DOT COM
Master, I hail thee

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Throws Man Down From Third Floor Over Money by gbaskiboy: 11:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
when business is not mixed with pleasure

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Throws Man Down From Third Floor Over Money by mimimile93: 11:25pm On Nov 02, 2018
abefedammy:
A Zimbabwean man was, on Wednesday night, left injured after he was thrown from the third floor of a flat by a hooker, following a misunderstanding over payment for the sex services she rendered.

Th man, only identified as Mandewo, sustained head, back and leg injuries and was rushed to Parirenyatwa Group of Hospital, where he is receiving treatment.

Mandewo said that the woman known as Trish, threw him off the apartment when he refused to disclose his bank details. He said they agreed for a $5 quickie before she shifted goalpost after the act.

"I hooked her in the street and we agreed on $5 for sex but she demanded $100 soon after the quickie," said Mandewo. Mandewo said he offered to add $10 but she insisted on $100, demanding him to disclose his bank details.

“When I refused, she fought me along with her flat mate and threw me over the window. She took my car keys and I want to believe she has disappeared with the car," said Mandewo, while writhing in pain.

https://www.gistrealm.com/prostitute-throws-man-third-floor-money/

God bless President Muhammadu Buhari for making our women less of a wh0re.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Throws Man Down From Third Floor Over Money by Nashirushekoni(m): 11:25pm On Nov 02, 2018
Watching

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Throws Man Down From Third Floor Over Money by autotrader014(m): 11:26pm On Nov 02, 2018
Gunnax:
Konji free us na

The tin na problem my brother.. grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Throws Man Down From Third Floor Over Money by Puzzypleazer: 11:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
this is seriously funny grin
na toto cause am

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Throws Man Down From Third Floor Over Money by Ayoswit(f): 11:28pm On Nov 02, 2018
And the man might have a wife at home he doesn't take care of. Shame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Throws Man Down From Third Floor Over Money by dkronicle(m): 11:29pm On Nov 02, 2018
soberdrunk:
$100 for "Quickie" cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy is her last name Kardashian?
Zim dollar angry angry grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Throws Man Down From Third Floor Over Money by Caseless: 11:30pm On Nov 02, 2018
angry
Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Throws Man Down From Third Floor Over Money by AmazingELixir: 11:31pm On Nov 02, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
Hmmm, I thank God say I don quit ashawo close to more than 4/years now

grin

What kinda statement is .."close to more than 4 years"....

Even if you've quitted ashi....has ashi freed you, ..I doubt that somuch

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Throws Man Down From Third Floor Over Money by BubuZombi: 11:31pm On Nov 02, 2018
No good news comes out from Zimbabwe, only sex, sex, sex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Throws Man Down From Third Floor Over Money by Jamexjulius(m): 11:32pm On Nov 02, 2018
Chai
Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Throws Man Down From Third Floor Over Money by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 02, 2018
If you want to carry big ashy make sure say you strong. Just look at this disgrace of a man

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Throws Man Down From Third Floor Over Money by imoowo(m): 11:32pm On Nov 02, 2018
He should give his live to Jesus

4 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Throws Man Down From Third Floor Over Money by soberdrunk(m): 11:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
dkronicle:

Zim dollar angry angry grin grin

Nahhh!! It cannot be, the 'zim dollar' is now worthless '100 trillion zim dollars' is just "40 UScents"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Throws Man Down From Third Floor Over Money by OsuMustGo: 11:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
Probably his last sex grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son / 14-Year-Old Girl Slashes The Joystick Of Man Who Almost Raped Her In Katsina / Chinese Boss Cripples Ogun Worker With Kung Fu Kicks- The Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.