Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Huge Boobs In New Photo, Says Nigerians Are In Trouble - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Huge Boobs In New Photo, Says Nigerians Are In Trouble (5236 Views)

Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Backside / Moyo Lawal Shows Her Twerking Moves / Morachi Shares Nude Photo Says He's The 'Sexiest Man Alive' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Huge Boobs In New Photo, Says Nigerians Are In Trouble by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 03, 2018
Award Winning Actor and Entertainer Moyo Lawal shared a photo of her displaying her assets.

The Curvy Nollywood Actress who was born in Badagry, Lagos State told her fans that "She might undergo Surgery and when that happens, they will all be in trouble".

Most fans reactions were targetted to "Her body being already impressive and she doesn't need a Surgery".
Yeah that's right but that's her choice to make.
https://preshhinfo..com/2018/11/moyo-lawal-shows-off-her-huge-breasts.html

1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Huge Boobs In New Photo, Says Nigerians Are In Trouble by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 03, 2018
No need surgery, you got it all

2 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Huge Boobs In New Photo, Says Nigerians Are In Trouble by taiyesoul(f): 2:36am On Nov 03, 2018
She will be the one in trouble cos Roman goddess and Cossy are already in the pools of their own troubles!

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Huge Boobs In New Photo, Says Nigerians Are In Trouble by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 03, 2018
taiyesoul:
She will be the one in trouble cos Roman goddess and Coast are already in the pools of their own troubles!
Lol angry grin
Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Huge Boobs In New Photo, Says Nigerians Are In Trouble by SAMBARRY: 7:07am On Nov 03, 2018
Orobo cheesy
Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Huge Boobs In New Photo, Says Nigerians Are In Trouble by chriskosherbal(m): 7:14am On Nov 03, 2018
She got the back aND front 100% that's rare..kind of
Like them thick..

2 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Huge Boobs In New Photo, Says Nigerians Are In Trouble by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 03, 2018
50 LITRES JERRYCAN

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Huge Boobs In New Photo, Says Nigerians Are In Trouble by Learnstuffs: 7:27am On Nov 03, 2018
Jumping from one hotel to another. Heolosho lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Huge Boobs In New Photo, Says Nigerians Are In Trouble by Speedyconnect15: 7:40am On Nov 03, 2018
Women sef
If you say sseex object now she will be angry

See below

See testimonies from 723 nairalanders here

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Huge Boobs In New Photo, Says Nigerians Are In Trouble by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:35am On Nov 03, 2018
Did you say award winning ?

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Huge Boobs In New Photo, Says Nigerians Are In Trouble by TINTINABULATION(m): 8:51am On Nov 03, 2018
Whether we like it or not, this trash would hit FP, and we would want Buhari, Atiku, Obasanjo & Co. to take us serious as the leaders of tomorrow.. It's high time we Nigerian Youths get our values right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Huge Boobs In New Photo, Says Nigerians Are In Trouble by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 03, 2018
This one is strong grin

Please I need a loan or sponsor to purchase a tricycle (Keke Napep) so I can ride it myself. I'm willing to use my B.Sc and NYSC certificates as collateral. I'm in Lagos State but I'm willing to relocate if need be.
If there's anyone who can help, kindly call or whatsapp me on 070..66690..784
You can also click on the link on my signature to message me directly. Thanks

kindly help me retweet on twitter https://twitter.com/Olekumaster/status/1058499933614063616?ref
Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Huge Boobs In New Photo, Says Nigerians Are In Trouble by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 03, 2018
Local cool

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Huge Boobs In New Photo, Says Nigerians Are In Trouble by Meekdon: 10:13am On Nov 03, 2018
IS SHE AN ACTOR
Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Huge Boobs In New Photo, Says Nigerians Are In Trouble by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 03, 2018
Meekdon:
IS SHE AN ACTOR
Yeah
Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Huge Boobs In New Photo, Says Nigerians Are In Trouble by yungbillionaire(m): 10:35am On Nov 03, 2018
Abeeeeggggg what kind of nonsense is this.....

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Huge Boobs In New Photo, Says Nigerians Are In Trouble by Randy100: 10:37am On Nov 03, 2018
Truly, there is trouble.
Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Huge Boobs In New Photo, Says Nigerians Are In Trouble by SignatureNG(f): 11:47am On Nov 03, 2018
Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Huge Boobs In New Photo, Says Nigerians Are In Trouble by milaso: 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2018
shapeless thing undecided undecided
Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Huge Boobs In New Photo, Says Nigerians Are In Trouble by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 04, 2018
she is not shapeless

(1) (Reply)

Talented Nigerian Lady Converts Car Tyres To Beautiful Centre Tables (photos) / JUST IN: Rapper Tidinz Is Dead (Pics/Video) / See Photos Of The Woman That Won 2015 Miss Bum Bum Brazil With The Best Bum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.