Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Actress Dakore Egbuson-akande Unveiled As MTN Nigeria Ambassador - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Dakore Egbuson-akande Unveiled As MTN Nigeria Ambassador (258 Views)

Dakore Egbuson Akande's 40th Birthday Party In Pictures / Dakore Egbuson Akande Celebrates 40th Birthday (Photos) / Dakore Egbuson Akande In Swimsuit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Dakore Egbuson-akande Unveiled As MTN Nigeria Ambassador by PromiseAce(m): 12:47am On Nov 03, 2018
A proper partnership has been launched among MTN and top Nigerian actress, Dakore Egbuson-Akande, who now will become the face of MTN XtraValue and stars within the modern television advertisements. Speaking at the event, Dakore stated: “I suppose the XtraValue package become made just for me, as it allows me manage my busy time table on every occasion I tour. I simply love the roaming characteristic because it way i can use the identical line in extraordinary international locations at an cheap value.“ Dakore MTN’s XtraValue package deal plan offers the exceptional of both worlds for records and voice calls on a single proposition. It is available in classes – XtraTalk (which offers customers more airtime for Voice calls than information quantity) and XtraData (which offers clients greater information quantity and airtime for voice calls). Speaking on the event, MTN Nigeria’s leader advertising Officer, Rahul De said the tariff plan become remodeled “to give customers surest enjoy and value for money. XtraValue did pretty nicely while it was first released in may also 2016 and we noticed the need to optimize the experience and improve the fee supplied to clients. We did this via introducing new functionalities including roaming to make certain more client revel in at the plan. This relaunch is in furthereance of MTN’s commitment to turning in tailored services that meet our subscribers’ desires.”

cc;lalsticlala
cc;mynd44

http://starnation.com.ng/actress-dakore-egbuson-akande-unveiled-as-mtn-nigeria-ambassador/

Re: Actress Dakore Egbuson-akande Unveiled As MTN Nigeria Ambassador by PromiseAce(m): 12:48am On Nov 03, 2018

(1) (Reply)

[hot Bang] Moniglish - Ijo Uber / NIGERIAN Born American Media Czar Wins African Journalist Of The Year Award 2018 / Wrap You Mind Around TAYLOR SWIFT LEGS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.