Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

(photos) Hot! Toke Makinwa Wears Bra And Pant To Celebrate Her Birthday Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (photos) Hot! Toke Makinwa Wears Bra And Pant To Celebrate Her Birthday Today (2174 Views)

Uche Maduagwu Wears Bra After Coming Out As Gay / Georgina Onuoha Wears Bra Top In New Selfie / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photos) Hot! Toke Makinwa Wears Bra And Pant To Celebrate Her Birthday Today by nairafame(m): 1:02am On Nov 03, 2018
The stylish media darling shows of her curvy and sexy body in new pictures as she rocks only pant and bra.

Say Happy Birthday to Toke Makinwa.

See more photos below
http://www.nairafame.com/2018/11/photos-hot-toke-makinwa-wears-bra-and.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: (photos) Hot! Toke Makinwa Wears Bra And Pant To Celebrate Her Birthday Today by donoro(m): 1:06am On Nov 03, 2018
Vaseline crew food don land ooo cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: (photos) Hot! Toke Makinwa Wears Bra And Pant To Celebrate Her Birthday Today by kheny12(m): 1:17am On Nov 03, 2018
Akpurapubem, fallen Olympus, yeye celebrity,
Re: (photos) Hot! Toke Makinwa Wears Bra And Pant To Celebrate Her Birthday Today by 46O1CE: 1:18am On Nov 03, 2018
Gross
Re: (photos) Hot! Toke Makinwa Wears Bra And Pant To Celebrate Her Birthday Today by nanauju(f): 1:19am On Nov 03, 2018
If the edited pics can look rough like this especially around that tummy, I wonder how the unedited will look like..

1 Like

Re: (photos) Hot! Toke Makinwa Wears Bra And Pant To Celebrate Her Birthday Today by Upsidedown9ja(m): 1:20am On Nov 03, 2018
Please will this expired nipples help us send the lifeless one back to daura? If yes then she can show it to him one million times

2 Likes

Re: (photos) Hot! Toke Makinwa Wears Bra And Pant To Celebrate Her Birthday Today by IamD18: 1:49am On Nov 03, 2018
I can't just help but to say.......HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you TOKE MAKINWA. I wish you long live, your good heart desires and prosperous days ahead.

May your social media attention seeking yield you something positive as you've always wished and hinted to have a man to call your own.

Also, may God give you the grace to stay away from big god by closing your legs and worship him alone as he is the only saviour.

Have a blast.

1 Like

Re: (photos) Hot! Toke Makinwa Wears Bra And Pant To Celebrate Her Birthday Today by olayinex(m): 4:15am On Nov 03, 2018
i cant say this is rubbish but let me bring the chairs for pple to sit and watch wat next
Re: (photos) Hot! Toke Makinwa Wears Bra And Pant To Celebrate Her Birthday Today by praizblog: 4:54am On Nov 03, 2018
Saggyyy
Re: (photos) Hot! Toke Makinwa Wears Bra And Pant To Celebrate Her Birthday Today by nairafame(m): 5:37am On Nov 03, 2018
So nice
grin
IamD18:
I can't just help but to say.......HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you TOKE MAKINWA. I wish you long live, your good heart desires and prosperous days ahead.

May your social media attention seeking yield you something positive as you've always wished and hinted to have a man to call your own.

Also, may God give you the grace to stay away from big god by closing your legs and worship him alone as he is the only saviour.

Have a blast.

Re: (photos) Hot! Toke Makinwa Wears Bra And Pant To Celebrate Her Birthday Today by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 03, 2018
Happy birthday my love kisses ��
Re: (photos) Hot! Toke Makinwa Wears Bra And Pant To Celebrate Her Birthday Today by ominilongest(m): 7:30am On Nov 03, 2018
I swear d hips is one sided

What is my own

Re: (photos) Hot! Toke Makinwa Wears Bra And Pant To Celebrate Her Birthday Today by Dinero018(m): 7:32am On Nov 03, 2018
She is sexy I must say
But make she marry la women no get much time o
34 suppose don born finish
Anyways having sexy body is important but getting married and having beautiful home is importanter

Hbdu
Re: (photos) Hot! Toke Makinwa Wears Bra And Pant To Celebrate Her Birthday Today by Dinero018(m): 7:34am On Nov 03, 2018
Even with that tight stuff to hold the breast, it's still suffering from low self esteem ���
Even empty hospital drips sef never fall like this sef......
������
Re: (photos) Hot! Toke Makinwa Wears Bra And Pant To Celebrate Her Birthday Today by Dinero018(m): 7:36am On Nov 03, 2018
Hanty you mustn't wear bikini to show us that it's ur birthday. How much is bikini self that one can't afford. The bra at least is #200 and the pant #150 in Olikpan market. Even the least Aj babe can afford it. Please biko, next time wear gold bikini or wear Gucci clothes to mark ur birthday.����

Happy birthday Anyways.
Re: (photos) Hot! Toke Makinwa Wears Bra And Pant To Celebrate Her Birthday Today by Speedyconnect15: 7:55am On Nov 03, 2018
I remember Atiku each time i see her shocked

See below

See testimonies from 723 nairalanders here
Re: (photos) Hot! Toke Makinwa Wears Bra And Pant To Celebrate Her Birthday Today by Tamarapetty(f): 7:59am On Nov 03, 2018
Why are u always bending?? Snap straight for once na
Re: (photos) Hot! Toke Makinwa Wears Bra And Pant To Celebrate Her Birthday Today by nairafame(m): 8:45am On Nov 03, 2018

Re: (photos) Hot! Toke Makinwa Wears Bra And Pant To Celebrate Her Birthday Today by pcicero(m): 9:07am On Nov 03, 2018
Why is she standing on one leg in all the pictures?

I know it is to accentuate the back curves. But after spending so much on surgeries should you still limp like a polio patient to show your curves?

I pity all these fake people.
Re: (photos) Hot! Toke Makinwa Wears Bra And Pant To Celebrate Her Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 03, 2018
ominilongest:
I swear d hips is one sided

What is my own
grin

Please I need a loan or sponsor to purchase a tricycle (Keke Napep) so I can ride it myself. I'm willing to use my B.Sc and NYSC certificates as collateral. I'm in Lagos State but I'm willing to relocate if need be.
If there's anyone who can help, kindly call or whatsapp me on 070..66690..784
You can also click on the link on my signature to message me directly. Thanks

kindly help me retweet on twitter https://twitter.com/Olekumaster/status/1058499933614063616?ref

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video Of How Yahoo Boy Made Oyinbo Man Dance To Zanku Legwork / Davido “ Asa Asika Owns A House In Lekki And In Ikoyi Paid In Cash” / BBNAIJA Omashola Buys New Benz For Himself, Said Now Remain Wife. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.