Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Unboxing And Full Review: An Incremental Upgrade(photos) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Unboxing And Full Review: An Incremental Upgrade(photos) (22037 Views)

TECNO Camon 12 Pro Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) / Huawei P30 Pro Unboxing And Super Creepy 50X Zoom Camera Samples + Price(photos) / TECNO Camon 11 Pro Unboxing, Specifications & First Impressions + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Unboxing And Full Review: An Incremental Upgrade(photos) by tbadejo25: 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2018
henry007:

Thanks

There's a cheaper 32GB/3Gb variant for 72k.

Said all that in the video. Pls watch til the end wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6rVPcSZCRE&t=9s

You know say data na some people problem cry
Dem dey get money buy better phone tho... Just saying

flexerking:
hahaha i wish. infinix will repackage sd425 for u ppl again.

You know nothing jon snow
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Unboxing And Full Review: An Incremental Upgrade(photos) by pasimo(m): 8:44pm On Nov 03, 2018
tbadejo25:

I heard these are the exact specs of the next Infinix Zero phone but with more Storage and RAM cool
Hopefully dey won't copy the same specs...
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Unboxing And Full Review: An Incremental Upgrade(photos) by Amaechi5(m): 12:15am On Nov 04, 2018
Xiaomi phones are nice especially the mi Mix but i always prefer huawei in terms of Chinese phones, though huawei phones are over priced.

Learn the easiest way to wire money online in 2018 through here https://afribankonline.com/wire-money-online-guide/
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Unboxing And Full Review: An Incremental Upgrade(photos) by Telvin7(m): 7:57am On Nov 04, 2018
Amaechi5:
Xiaomi phones are nice especially the mi Mix but i always prefer huawei in terms of Chinese phones, though huawei phones are over priced.

Learn the easiest way to wire money online in 2018 through here https://afribankonline.com/wire-money-online-guide/
sure my brother........... I dunno why I just love the hauwei/honor products.......
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Unboxing And Full Review: An Incremental Upgrade(photos) by Starboytwo(m): 9:54am On Nov 04, 2018
piagetskinner:

pls i m planning on getting the redmi 5plus, but I'm not so sure of the durability...how good is it on a scale of 1-10?
bro 11/10......I STRONGLY RECOMMEND.... See if you don use this phone you nor go Wan use another
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Unboxing And Full Review: An Incremental Upgrade(photos) by fibonacci2526: 12:03pm On Nov 04, 2018
sanerugwei:
Why the useless notch...
Can't they borrow dewdrop notchless design from Oppo Realme Pro 2 or Oneplus 6T...

Even the OnePlus 6 has the "useless" notch.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Unboxing And Full Review: An Incremental Upgrade(photos) by bobo65(m): 12:10pm On Nov 04, 2018
MartinsD12:

I don't see anything exceptional with all this new phones

Xiaomi gradually becoming tecno

Same specs different shape

Happy new month famz grin
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Unboxing And Full Review: An Incremental Upgrade(photos) by piagetskinner(m): 12:12pm On Nov 04, 2018
Starboytwo:
bro 11/10......I STRONGLY RECOMMEND.... See if you don use this phone you nor go Wan use another

okay bro thanks
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Unboxing And Full Review: An Incremental Upgrade(photos) by bobo65(m): 12:19pm On Nov 04, 2018
Youngsage:

if only the sim tray wasn't hybrid...

I sell hybrid sim adapters

https://www.nairaland.com/4021607/hybrid-phones-sim-solution-2/3

1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Unboxing And Full Review: An Incremental Upgrade(photos) by MartinsD12(m): 12:25pm On Nov 04, 2018
bobo65:

Xiaomi gradually becoming tecno

Same specs different shape

Happy new month famz grin
My Broda I maintain my word nothing different o nothing exceptional its the same thing tecno, infinix it's doing using notch to deceive themselves
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Unboxing And Full Review: An Incremental Upgrade(photos) by sanerugwei: 1:59pm On Nov 04, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Even the OnePlus 6 has the "useless" notch.
What are you saying? I am talking about One plus 6T
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Unboxing And Full Review: An Incremental Upgrade(photos) by fibonacci2526: 2:51pm On Nov 04, 2018
sanerugwei:

What are you saying?
I am talking about One plus 6T

Yes but if you are going to bash an OEM fir using a notch on a mirdrange phone, your example should be an OEM that doesn't even have that useless notch eg essential phone.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Unboxing And Full Review: An Incremental Upgrade(photos) by Youngsage: 2:52pm On Nov 04, 2018
bobo65:

I sell hybrid sim adapters
https://www.nairaland.com/4021607/hybrid-phones-sim-solution-2/3
Still can't be like if it was inbuilt. These adapters reduces beauty of a phone. Not a fan of them.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Unboxing And Full Review: An Incremental Upgrade(photos) by Youngsage: 2:54pm On Nov 04, 2018
paulshakur:

Phones are presently available. No need waiting days for shipping. Location: Lagos.

how much?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Unboxing And Full Review: An Incremental Upgrade(photos) by Mizik(m): 3:45pm On Nov 04, 2018
CALL OR WHATSAPP 07087492423 for your jumia orders.
Pay on delivery,discounts,Quicker returns and refunds. Follow this link to message me on WhatsApp: https:///2347087492423
Xiaomi phones are also available with pay on delivery
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Unboxing And Full Review: An Incremental Upgrade(photos) by Mizik(m): 3:48pm On Nov 04, 2018
piagetskinner:

pls i m planning on getting the redmi 5plus, but I'm not so sure of the durability...how good is it on a scale of 1-10?
The phone is very good plus a very good battery. CALL OR WHATSAPP 07087492423 for your jumia orders.

Pay on delivery,discounts,Quicker returns and refunds. Follow this link to message me on WhatsApp: https:///2347087492423

Xiaomi phones are also available with pay on delivery
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Unboxing And Full Review: An Incremental Upgrade(photos) by bobo65(m): 5:27pm On Nov 04, 2018
Youngsage:

Still can't be like if it was inbuilt.
These adapters reduces beauty of a phone. Not a fan of them.

Dont you put phone cases on ur phone?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Unboxing And Full Review: An Incremental Upgrade(photos) by Youngsage: 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2018
bobo65:

Dont you put phone cases on ur phone?
I do.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Unboxing And Full Review: An Incremental Upgrade(photos) by MirthOsas(m): 10:55pm On Nov 04, 2018
Starboytwo:
Fell in love with xiaomi and currently using redmi 5plus the meets all my requirements...

I can't use any other product except XIAOMI...
how good is the camera on the redmi 5plus? both rear and selfie
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Unboxing And Full Review: An Incremental Upgrade(photos) by Mizik(m): 7:02am On Nov 05, 2018
Get the beauty and a beast on jumia Now
CALL OR WHATSAPP 07087492423 for your jumia orders. Pay on delivery,discounts,Quicker returns and refunds. Follow this link to message me on WhatsApp: https:///2347087492423
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Unboxing And Full Review: An Incremental Upgrade(photos) by JOETITUS(m): 7:37am On Nov 05, 2018
you can get it on AliExpress for 70-75k(the 4G ram/64G version)
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Unboxing And Full Review: An Incremental Upgrade(photos) by paulshakur: 12:37pm On Nov 06, 2018
JOETITUS:
you can get it on AliExpress for 70-75k(the 4G ram/64G version)

I've got the phone on ground. 85k..
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Unboxing And Full Review: An Incremental Upgrade(photos) by bigAG(m): 7:11pm On Nov 07, 2018
Nice review chief. What's d name of your YouTube channel
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Unboxing And Full Review: An Incremental Upgrade(photos) by henry007(m): 10:29pm On Nov 07, 2018
bigAG:
Nice review chief. What's d name of your YouTube channel

Eric okafor
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Unboxing And Full Review: An Incremental Upgrade(photos) by haykay2005: 7:06am On Nov 08, 2018
henry007:

Eric okafor
Sorry, what's the name of the game played in that video
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Unboxing And Full Review: An Incremental Upgrade(photos) by henry007(m): 7:32am On Nov 08, 2018
haykay2005:

Sorry, what's the name of the game played in that video

PUBG
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Unboxing And Full Review: An Incremental Upgrade(photos) by Telvin7(m): 8:33am On Nov 08, 2018
henry007:

PUBG
yeah Eric okafor...........if I want to be a youtube reviewer, how do I start

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pin Or Pattern-Lock, Which Is More Secure On Android? / IMEI Thievery; A Nation Of Hypocrites. / Reasons You Shouldn't Download Or Keep Much App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.