Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

'APC Has No Room For Emperors' - Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okorocha, Amosun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'APC Has No Room For Emperors' - Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okorocha, Amosun (34544 Views)

Moment Buhari Kept Smiling At Okorocha At APC Primaries (Pix, Video) / Thugs Attack Ihedioha's Recovery Team At Okorocha's House (Photos) / Buhari & Atiku In Rare Picture At Okorocha’s Daughter’s Wedding (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'APC Has No Room For Emperors' - Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okorocha, Amosun by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 03, 2018
The umbrella will overthrow the broom in 2019

2 Likes

Re: 'APC Has No Room For Emperors' - Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okorocha, Amosun by frowland(m): 8:21am On Nov 03, 2018
I have to chip in a bit!
I don't care the politics of that state but it is wrong for Hope to pick that ticket. Hope is from Orlu zone! Same zone that produced Udenwa ~ 8years, Rochas ~ 8years.
Ohakim 4years Okigwe.
Owerri have not had that shot for 20years! I am from Orlu but this is not right.
I think based on this configuration PDP and former deputy speaker will win it.
Rochas will just win orlu Senate seat and bail.
Hope is a very rich man who made his wealth during Abachas era. He is well connected to that family and of which Buhari is a sympathizer.
Well, let's see as it goes because wealth wise that Hope is too loaded.
Re: 'APC Has No Room For Emperors' - Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okorocha, Amosun by Kennedy94(m): 8:21am On Nov 03, 2018
e don happen

Get your BTC and Chinese RMB at #355/$ and #50/rmb
Re: 'APC Has No Room For Emperors' - Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okorocha, Amosun by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 8:29am On Nov 03, 2018
Oshiomole as uselezz as you are.. this is the best thing u have done all your life, that He goat Rochaz wants to cover up all His crimes by putting an imbe.cille like Him as Governor.. Am very happy it didn't work.. He will dance to the tune he has been beating since.. Very Happy

1 Like

Re: 'APC Has No Room For Emperors' - Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okorocha, Amosun by ogunnoikitaiwo(m): 8:30am On Nov 03, 2018
Hustlerlomo:
Buhari, Oshiomhole, Amosun and all APC zombies are all MAD..

Like for ATIKU

Share for ATIKU.

Nothing for that lifeless Dullard.
u way no mad continued ranting... I don't blame u.. I blame ur father way forget to buy 50naira condom that produce useless pig that no useful for his generation... since u cannot become president that's why u tell leader that they re mad...stupid fool...na that atiku go buy u life....idiot..

1 Like

Re: 'APC Has No Room For Emperors' - Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okorocha, Amosun by BigIyanga: 8:30am On Nov 03, 2018
And Tinubu’s wife is a senator; his son-inlaw is a NASS member; and his godson is governor in waiting

1 Like

Re: 'APC Has No Room For Emperors' - Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okorocha, Amosun by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 8:30am On Nov 03, 2018
ogunnoikitaiwo:
u way no mad continued ranting... I don't blame u.. I blame ur father way forget to buy 50naira condom that produce useless pig that no useful for his generation... since u cannot become president that's why u tell leader that they re mad...stupid fool...na that atiku go buy u life....idiot..
Is Buhari not ma.d.. is He well?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'APC Has No Room For Emperors' - Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okorocha, Amosun by PureMe01: 8:32am On Nov 03, 2018
AdesegunSanni89:
Lol I'm from Ogun State and I can authoritatively inform you that Dapo Abiodun of the APC is the next governor of Ogun State. Amosun is a liability for APC in Ogun State. Infact the Amosun crisis in Ogun has made the APC candidate Dapo Abiodun more popular.
false claims don't guarantee wishes...

1 Like

Re: 'APC Has No Room For Emperors' - Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okorocha, Amosun by ogunnoikitaiwo(m): 8:37am On Nov 03, 2018
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

Is Buhari not ma.d.. is He well?
go as ur father nw...both buhari and atiku... which one good.... u better face how u w make it and forget ranting...
Re: 'APC Has No Room For Emperors' - Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okorocha, Amosun by Glink2018(m): 8:40am On Nov 03, 2018
nzeobi:
APC is the home of many landlords and properties, emperors and their empires.

... and like other political parties...

Tell just one part that has no landlord, property owner, emperor , and empire..... There's none... no one....

Just know that all nigeria political parties are different of the same group. The reason why 'emperorship' is not so obvious in some parties is because they are not popular enough....let them hold on to power then , you will see the real 'jagaban' behind the party

Just screwing.......ba

1 Like

Re: 'APC Has No Room For Emperors' - Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okorocha, Amosun by princdebola201(m): 8:40am On Nov 03, 2018
akinemma1:
I think he wanted to say "APC has no place for emperors except Tinubu".

What happened during the Lagos APC primaries is a clear proof that at least there's one Emperor in APC named TINUBU.

And if Oshiomole thinks otherwise, let him go against Tinubu and see how he will be sent packing to Edo state.

Sincerely, I just discovered that Oshiomole is closely related to Lie Mohammed. If not how can he claim that "APC as a political party respects the judiciary". Abeg do we have another APC in the country?
what you guys dont know is tinubu is the smartest politician ever. most cases he doesnt impose ,he always align himself with the people. he always serve the interest of the people thats why they make concession for him too. tinubu never support fashola 2nd tenure but the party leaders told him point blank fashola is their candidates so tinubu has no choice than to succum. ambode was rejected by the party leaders there is nothing tinubu could do about it except

1 Like

Re: 'APC Has No Room For Emperors' - Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okorocha, Amosun by princdebola201(m): 8:42am On Nov 03, 2018
BigIyanga:
And Tinubu’s wife is a senator; his son-inlaw is a NASS member; and his godson is governor in waiting
mention the name of the son inlaw that is a Nass member

1 Like

Re: 'APC Has No Room For Emperors' - Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okorocha, Amosun by Bede2u(m): 8:49am On Nov 03, 2018
Hotfreezer:
Lol

See Ipob pigs without PVCs coming out of the mud to Atikulate their Obituary.

When other regions were collecting pvc, they refused to collect. They were waving Biafra flags and fighting everybody.

Now that they want to vote for Obituary, they don't have PVC and they can't campaign to those they fought and insulted grin

They're hoping to win with likes and shares on Nairaland as if Nairaland is their polling booth. That's how they ruined GEJ, Agbaje, Eleka and Adeleke.
shocked are the biafrans the ones who gave pdp 254k votes in osun?

2 Likes

Re: 'APC Has No Room For Emperors' - Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okorocha, Amosun by michoim(m): 8:49am On Nov 03, 2018
Na sooo
Re: 'APC Has No Room For Emperors' - Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okorocha, Amosun by ezegold4we: 8:56am On Nov 03, 2018
Rochas type of politics can only work in South-waste, igbos are republicans in nature, every man with his own money and opinion.

2 Likes

Re: 'APC Has No Room For Emperors' - Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okorocha, Amosun by Mrnairalandd: 8:58am On Nov 03, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
We don't expect anything less......"IMPLOSION"

A party of Jan'jaweed populated by aggrieved fellows, chaired by an autocratic human ape,led by a blood thirsty coup plotter with "jankara" attestation papers as certificate.

PDP tsunami will sweep the broom wielding devils in 2019 so that Nigeria will be great again.

May God in his infinity mercy run your life the way PDP ran Nigeria. Amen!

1 Like

Re: 'APC Has No Room For Emperors' - Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okorocha, Amosun by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 9:01am On Nov 03, 2018
ogunnoikitaiwo:
go as ur father nw...both buhari and atiku... which one good.... u better face how u w make it and forget ranting...
For bringing up my Dad u must be a Hooligan, Eng. u no sabi speak.. F.ool! who told u I hvent made it, do u knw me, dnt let me curse u in that Naija. Id.iot

1 Like

Re: 'APC Has No Room For Emperors' - Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okorocha, Amosun by sonature1: 9:03am On Nov 03, 2018
akinemma1:

What happened during the Lagos APC primaries is a clear proof that at least there's one Emperor in APC named TINUBU.

And if Oshiomole thinks otherwise, let him go against Tinubu and see how he will be sent packing to Edo state.

Sincerely, I just discovered that Oshiomole is closely related to Lie Mohammed. If not how can he claim that "APC as a political party respects the judiciary". Abeg do we have another APC in the country?

Tinubu does not hold any political office (public office)
He's just influential
The people Oshiohmole mentioned have political offices
The difference is clear
Before you tag me Afonja, I am a proud Igbo nigga
Just that I am objective with my assessment of political powerplay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'APC Has No Room For Emperors' - Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okorocha, Amosun by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 03, 2018
Hustlerlomo:
Buhari, Oshiomhole, Amosun and all APC zombies are all MAD..

Like for ATIKU

Share for ATIKU.

Nothing for that lifeless Dullard.
Crazy guy grin
Re: 'APC Has No Room For Emperors' - Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okorocha, Amosun by petermazie77: 9:03am On Nov 03, 2018
winning is our right , we keep winning together, call or whatsapp to confirm.

Re: 'APC Has No Room For Emperors' - Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okorocha, Amosun by israelmao(m): 9:08am On Nov 03, 2018
Emperors are many in APC.

1 Like

Re: 'APC Has No Room For Emperors' - Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okorocha, Amosun by ogunnoikitaiwo(m): 9:10am On Nov 03, 2018
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

For bringing up my Dad u must be a Hooligan, Eng. u no sabi speak.. F.ool! who told u I hvent made it, do u knw me, dnt let me curse u in that Naija. Id.iot
smile me English I can't speak....stupid fool...
Re: 'APC Has No Room For Emperors' - Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okorocha, Amosun by ofuonyebi: 9:14am On Nov 03, 2018
No room for self-made emperor who cannot even pay salary of worker...but living a life of jagilidodo...shame to them!

1 Like

Re: 'APC Has No Room For Emperors' - Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okorocha, Amosun by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 03, 2018
akinemma1:

You missed the point. He said "democracy is a game of numbers and not power" and that simply means you can have power but not numbers like amosun and okorocha but if you have influence and numbers like Tinubu, then so be it. Ambode lost woefully in a direct primary across lagos state and that shows Tinubu still has the backing of the people. Amosun and okorocha tried to impose their will against the wishes of the people and all oshiomole did was let the natural law take its course and numbers triumphed over power which is the beauty of democracy. They should decamp to pdp, the party of emperors and gladiators.
Re: 'APC Has No Room For Emperors' - Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okorocha, Amosun by Hustlerlomo(m): 9:21am On Nov 03, 2018
ogunnoikitaiwo:

You go soon enter Market... Just 3 months remaining E no too far.

1 Like

Re: 'APC Has No Room For Emperors' - Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okorocha, Amosun by asawanathegreat(m): 9:25am On Nov 03, 2018
Thug of war

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Reactions From Nigerians As Buhari Says "Edo Central" While He's In Ondo / PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner / Rabiu Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.