Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

People's Reactions As Buhari Receives His WAEC Certificate (Memes) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People's Reactions As Buhari Receives His WAEC Certificate (Memes) (40400 Views)

What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate / President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha / Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People's Reactions As Buhari Receives His WAEC Certificate (Memes) by abbasajao(m): 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2018
Built2last:
Buhari is the most corrupt Nigerian President ever

WAEC 1952-2018 = 66yrs
Buhari 1942-2018 = 75yrs (Dec)

75 - 66 = 9yrs

Back then in the days u are expected to be in primary 1 at the age of 6yrs

For u to finish Pri and Sec Sch u hv to spend minimum of 18yrs

PMB IS A ROGUE

Oga analyser! Where you see all these nonsense you type here. The man said Yar adua and himself sat for waec in 1961 in the statement above and u are here typing trash. Dem swear for you?

1 Like

Re: People's Reactions As Buhari Receives His WAEC Certificate (Memes) by saintade01(m): 6:31pm On Nov 03, 2018
''WAEC registrar gave Buhari a forged certificate''...You mean WAEC forged their own certificate or Attestation? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....You may not want Buhari but at least don't make mockery of your education...your parents laboured hard to pay for it

1 Like

Re: People's Reactions As Buhari Receives His WAEC Certificate (Memes) by leighcon(m): 6:42pm On Nov 03, 2018
Don't drag me into the argument of certificate is fake or not. I was referring to the illogic in your calculation. Below is the illogical arithmetic of yours;

"WAEC is 67 yrs 1951
PMB is 74 yrs
If you know, you know. He wrote West African Senior School Certificate@ age 7"

john6006:

"The Headquarters of The West African Examination Council (WAEC) is in Ghana. They are immune to political control by President Muhammadu Buhari. In 2015, Move On Nigeria wrote WAEC Headquarters and they said they have no record of Buhari’s certificate. Also, University of Cambridge confirmed that they did not use the alphanumeric grading system in 1961 which appears in Buhari’s ‘certificate’"
Re: People's Reactions As Buhari Receives His WAEC Certificate (Memes) by ayourbamie: 6:44pm On Nov 03, 2018
john6006:

So mathematics is ur own problem too..
please calculate it yourself..
74 -61=13
are u satisfied..or not

so who is a full when u follow a full you must also be a full grown man..

Bros, e be like say I need to go back to secondary school, I no understand that calculation.

was Buhari's set the first set that wrote WAEC.

Or how did you arrive at that calculations. Pls educate me
Re: People's Reactions As Buhari Receives His WAEC Certificate (Memes) by Alaenyieby(f): 6:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
September13:
There was a country
Call Nigeria.
Re: People's Reactions As Buhari Receives His WAEC Certificate (Memes) by Friend01(m): 9:01pm On Nov 03, 2018
Built2last:

WAEC 1952-2018 = 66yrs

75 - 66 = 9yrs

PMB IS A ROGUE

Why are we this gullible?
WHY?
A guy comes online from nowhere with a funny moniker, he strings some few lines together with some mathematical possibilities,then he ends up labelling somebody that is old enough to be his father without any real facts, and some 200 plus simpletons on Nairaland go kumbaya and start clicking like on his "super intellectual" quote like confetti.
No wonder we are easily deceived in this country.

Bros, I am not saying all you said is wrong oh, but show us irrefutable facts to back up your roguish claim of Buhari otherwise, you are a bigger rogue who's not suppose to be taken seriously.

2 Likes

Re: People's Reactions As Buhari Receives His WAEC Certificate (Memes) by mexite: 1:13pm On Nov 04, 2018
This calculation is very wrong and illogical. You can't subtract WAEC's age from PMB's age to arrive at the age he sat for the exam. And funny enough, hundreds of people have blessed this mischievously wrong calculation with likes. It is a mini poll of how gullible people can be.

Tell me, if you subtract your age from that of WAEC, will it give your age as at the time you wrote the exam? It's a big NO.
PMB supposedly wrote WASC in 1961 (not in 1952 that the exam started) and he claims to be born in 1942, so;
His age as at the time of writing WASC = Year he sat for WASC - Year of PMB's birth
=1961 - 1942
=19 years.

It's simple mathematics. The age you calculated is the age of WAEC when PMB sat for WASC, not the other way round.
Don't allow anybody bamboozle you with deliberate speeches or twisted facts (lies). You can't accuse the president of being dull while you yourself are duller. It's hypocrisy.

Built2last:

WAEC 1952-2018 = 66yrs

75 - 66 = 9yrs

PMB IS A ROGUE

1 Like

Re: People's Reactions As Buhari Receives His WAEC Certificate (Memes) by somehow: 1:32pm On Nov 04, 2018
You and the more than 240 people that liked your comment are the reason those with Certs in Nigeria aren't taken that seriously. See how you messed up a simple math!
Built2last:

WAEC 1952-2018 = 66yrs

75 - 66 = 9yrs

PMB IS A ROGUE
Re: People's Reactions As Buhari Receives His WAEC Certificate (Memes) by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:39pm On Nov 04, 2018
Built2last:

WAEC 1952-2018 = 66yrs

75 - 66 = 9yrs

PMB IS A ROGUE

1 Like

Re: People's Reactions As Buhari Receives His WAEC Certificate (Memes) by askformanifesto: 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2018
Me I get BSC no body celebrate me ,only old buhari to collect wasc certificate all the APC dey celebrate this ,na wahoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi / Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) / President Buhari Arrives Lagos State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.