Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) (82552 Views)

Pretty Mike And Toyin Lawani In Nude Kolaqalagbo Advert (Photo) / Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka, Enjoy A Warm Bath Together During Romantic / Teebillz Storms Nude Strip Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by purplekayc(m): 9:13am On Nov 03, 2018
Don't know maybe to.laugh or not
Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 03, 2018
abdulaz:
A lot of Nigerians masturbate, are closet gay and lesbians, but come out in the open to condemn these acts. Hypocrites!

The only thing I like about him is that he is not a hypocrite like a lot of Nigerians.

You will only understand him when you have made money and no longer in the shackles of foreign/slave religions, by then you will know that people’s opinion about you doesn’t count.

Who dem help?

Speak for yourself oga..

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by Lomprico2: 9:24am On Nov 03, 2018
chriskosherbal:
Seriously is official this guy has gone BIZAAAARE!!!

I agree! Nigga is officially mad!!
Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by zoedew: 9:25am On Nov 03, 2018
Romans 1:28
“And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;”
Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by abdulaz: 9:27am On Nov 03, 2018
Zionista:

Speak for yourself oga..

Yeah I’m not a hypocrite and will surely speak for myself. Who you help?

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 9:29am On Nov 03, 2018
soliddust2020:
This sex doll looks like an under age girl.
yes. That's because his sexual fantasy is to fucck an underage girl. No mind the idioto angry
Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by fosky10: 9:34am On Nov 03, 2018
amaniro:
only people with low self esteem buy sex dolls
You dey yarn because you no get the money
Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by Pavarottii(m): 9:36am On Nov 03, 2018
kerry57:
When u dip ur hands into the occultic realm for wealth, u can't tell the outcome of ur actions in the nearest future cos u can't control urself anymore. Forces behind ur wealth will do. Michael Jackson, rock stars will tell u better.
Is it any source of wealth in large quantity or only wen it's OCCULTIC ?
Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by Pain(m): 9:40am On Nov 03, 2018
MORBID PERVERSION
Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by Tonimordred(m): 9:41am On Nov 03, 2018
Teenage sex doll
Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 03, 2018
Aunty stand up and dance for your man nau.. sad

How can someone just be sitting in a club like that.. grin
Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by Eagleword14(f): 9:46am On Nov 03, 2018
Typical act of "iberiberism"

Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by KingMicky3286: 9:55am On Nov 03, 2018
Dude397:
Pretty Mike and his weird style. In other news, Happy birthday to me!!! I thank God for the gift of life and being able to complete the 365 day circle even tho i don't have food to eat not to talk of celebrating but I'm greatful for the priceless gift of life.
Any good Samaritan can help make my day memorable. It'll never be forgotten. God bless us all. And may we all see the end of the year and many more years ahead. Amen.... 0087221630 Diamond Bank.....

Stop this your attitude of scaming people with your various styles of begging.. What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by Adakintroy: 10:03am On Nov 03, 2018
A strange world indeed.

Men sleep with plastic. Amist billions of women.

Lol!

A person who decide to buy and mate with a plastic is a psychologically damage person.

Argue with your parents.
Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by Perfectpair111: 10:03am On Nov 03, 2018
Hi ur effective stretch marks removal cream 09037102109
Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by maxzzo1(m): 10:08am On Nov 03, 2018
Una dey see madness?
Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by lekkan(m): 10:11am On Nov 03, 2018
This guy taste for ugly girls no be from here.. The sex doll still ugly
Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by Le2money(m): 10:12am On Nov 03, 2018
Child abuse....lol

Amagite3:

Popular Lagos club owner, Mike Eze-Nwalie Nwogu, popularly known as Pretty Mike, took his sex doll to a Lagos club last night.

Mike who has named her 'Amaka Lagos', dressed her in a shiny grey dress, a wig and glasses. Amaka Lagos was his birthday present present to himself.

See more photos here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/11/pretty-mike-storms-the-club-with-his-sex-doll-amaka-lagos-photos-video.html

Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by elmodee7(m): 10:28am On Nov 03, 2018
Igbo
Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by package7(m): 10:30am On Nov 03, 2018
Se bi na omo ni? What do you expect from awon ale jatijati.. Shior
Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by Truthsbitter: 10:30am On Nov 03, 2018
abdulaz:
A lot of Nigerians masturbate, are closet gay and lesbians, but come out in the open to condemn these acts. Hypocrites!

The only thing I like about him is that he is not a hypocrite like a lot of Nigerians.

You will only understand him when you have made money and no longer in the shackles of foreign/slave religions, by then you will know that people’s opinion about you doesn’t count.

Who dem help?

The truth...
peoples opinion only count when ones action is (criminal) against the laws of the community.
Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by sweetkev(m): 10:32am On Nov 03, 2018
ibrutex:
Abeg I dey look for my pen cover with no b2347 , I just bought this pen new, if found please contact the nearest police station .

thanks for taking your time.
Bic or Eleganza? grin
Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by sunbogold: 10:37am On Nov 03, 2018
cheesy i dont know what the security man is looking at.can someone pls tel us he is looking at?
Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by NickMarvey(m): 10:52am On Nov 03, 2018
soliddust2020:
This sex doll looks like an under age girl.

Yes he should be arrested for carrying an underage sex doll
Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by Awaja(m): 10:54am On Nov 03, 2018
Masturbation enhanced
Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by adecz: 11:00am On Nov 03, 2018
E be like say the dude na paedophile sef!!
Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by Puzzypleazer: 11:03am On Nov 03, 2018
okoko bioko. if this was in a developed country, they will have tested his brain
Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by ikorodureporta: 11:03am On Nov 03, 2018
Mu squared
Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by wizod(m): 11:07am On Nov 03, 2018
mrjaydee:
Looks like a corpse
and that is exactly what it is
Re: Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) by Sholaco: 11:09am On Nov 03, 2018
Igbo amaka grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video) / Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas / Sexiest Nollywood Actresses 2017 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.