Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,419 members, 7,850,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:00 PM

Let Me Play The Devil's Advocate By Abdul Mahmud Wrote: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Me Play The Devil's Advocate By Abdul Mahmud Wrote: (328 Views)

Abdul Mahmud 'Great Oracle' Summoned By Police / Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari / Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Play The Devil's Advocate By Abdul Mahmud Wrote: by Destinykinghome(m): 8:37am On Nov 03, 2018
2014 Katrina Secondary School presented the facsimile of PMB's WASC issued by University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate, UCLES, with the military. It sparked controversy and Nigerians wrote UCLES to confirm if it conducted exams in northern Nigeria in 1961. It did and further confirmed that 152 candidates wrote its exams in northern Nigeria in 1961. It declined to comment on PMB's result because of the legal bar placed by the UK Data Act.
Meanwhile, WAEC, established in 1951, didn't conduct exams in northern Nigeria as the northern Nigerian regional government opted for exams conducted by UCLES. This arrangement continued after independence and ended shortly after the constitutional regional government was broken up.
Someone would argue that WAEC is the legacy successor of UCLES, please, don't buy that nonsense. The legacy successor of UCLES is Cambridge Assessment and it was this body that issued public responses to the enquiries of Nigerians in 2014. Recall at the time that WAEC denied ever conducting exams in the north at the time.
Except PMB sat for a different WASC, the attestation certificate issued to him doesn't fit the facts already in the public place.

If still in doubt, just google, please!

Food is ready

�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️

1 Share

Re: Let Me Play The Devil's Advocate By Abdul Mahmud Wrote: by CodeTemplar: 8:39am On Nov 03, 2018
Buhari is integrity!
Re: Let Me Play The Devil's Advocate By Abdul Mahmud Wrote: by Redoil: 9:06am On Nov 03, 2018
Let bmc catch you

(1) (Reply)

Arewa Consultative Forum Blasts Obasanjo, Calls Him Inconsistent Statesman / Nigerian Newspapers: 10 Things You Need To Know This Tuesday Morning / At $83 Per Month,nigeria's Minimum Still Of The Lowest In African

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.