Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,936 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:03 PM

I Remain Owner Of Imo, S’east APC, Claims Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Remain Owner Of Imo, S’east APC, Claims Okorocha (656 Views)

2023: Peter Obi, An Internet Creation, Not On Ground In S’east- APC / Orji Kalu, Okorocha, Other Members Of S’East APC NASS Caucus Meet (Photos) / Shehu Sani Reacts As APC Claims Atiku Not A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Remain Owner Of Imo, S’east APC, Claims Okorocha by OrientDailyNews: 9:41am On Nov 03, 2018
By Damian Duruiheoma

Owerri

Embattled Imo State Governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha has claimed ownership of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Imo State as well as South East geopolitical zone despite finding himself being edged out of the latest power contest in the party.

Okorocha also boasted that he would never quit APC, a party he built, for his political rivals.

“Nobody builds a befitting house and abandons it for those who are facing criminal charges for issuance of Dud Cheques and failure to declare their assets”, the governor declared through his Chief Press Secretary, Sam Onwuemeodo.

“Rochas Okorocha is the landlord of Imo APC in particular and that of the South-East in general. And he has the onerous task of ensuring that those recruited to destroy the party in the state and indeed in the South-East do not have their way”.

The declaration followed rumours in various quarters that the outgoing governor and his son-in-law, Ugwumba Uche Nwosu had perfected plans to decamp to the Social Democratic Party (SDP) to actualise the dream of making Nwosu his successor in 2019.

Okorocha also accused those he called known fraudsters in Imo politics for sneaking into Imo APC and coming “up with the cheap and unfounded rumour of Governor Rochas Okorocha and Ugwumba Uche Nwosu leaving APC for SDP. Their first claim was ADC.

“Like we had intoned, this baseless rumour was manufactured by these fraudsters and been marketed by their agents on the social media”.

The statement further claimed that with the facts on ground, Uche Nwosu is the only one that has a valid claim to make regarding the governorship candidate of APC for Imo State. “And nobody would expect such a person to leave the party for someone who has nothing tangible to hold unto. Those who are still in doubt about what the situation should be in the case of Imo APC, should read INEC’s decision on Ogun State PDP candidates’ list.

“For the cock and bull story of SDP or ADC, people should disregard such weightless and unfounded social media creation. There is no cause for alarm”.

https://orientdailynews.com.ng/politics/remain-owner-imo-seast-apc/

lalasticlala seun mynd44
Re: I Remain Owner Of Imo, S’east APC, Claims Okorocha by etebefia: 9:46am On Nov 03, 2018
Okorocha is getting more stupid every day. Owner ke, Landlord ni.
Re: I Remain Owner Of Imo, S’east APC, Claims Okorocha by Cantonese: 9:55am On Nov 03, 2018
If Okorocha is not a fraudulent person too then he should take up the challenge of governor Obiano and tell us the history of his stupendous wealth. He has never showed us his factories or industries and investment. Next his desire to become the president in 2019 is dead on arrival. He brought Oshiomole along with others and today the job they instructed Oshiomole to do to others has been executed on him. It is called "back to sender".

1 Like

Re: I Remain Owner Of Imo, S’east APC, Claims Okorocha by drkay(m): 10:49am On Nov 03, 2018
Power can be very intoxicating.
Re: I Remain Owner Of Imo, S’east APC, Claims Okorocha by iLoveAnambra(m): 10:56am On Nov 03, 2018
This Ogboni man go soon go mad...
Re: I Remain Owner Of Imo, S’east APC, Claims Okorocha by AroleOduduwa(m): 11:45am On Nov 03, 2018
The owner tuale

(1) (Reply)

US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely / Introducing Ore Industrial Park / Secondus Cries Out, 30 Days To Election, APC Moves To Destroy The Judiciary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.