Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Weight Loss And Diabetes - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weight Loss And Diabetes (265 Views)

See How To Permanently Cure Ulcer And Diabetes With Moringa Leaf / Bitter Leaf Water And Diabetes Guide / How To Test Your Urine For Bacteria Infection And Diabetes At Home For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Weight Loss And Diabetes by Fitnessguru: 12:43pm On Nov 03, 2018
WEIGHT LOSS AND DIABETES
Have you wondered if there is any connection between weight and diabetes? Do you know that by controlling your weight you can reduce the risk of diabetes? The link between weight and diabetes is so strong that a person who runs the risk of diabetes should do well to embark on weight loss.
Massive weight tend to lead to higher risk of diabetes, in other words, moderate weight will greatly lower the risk of diabetes. This is not to say that thing people cannot experience diabetes. Sometimes people may experience weight loss without any known reason. This unexplained weight loss is probably due to underlying medical issues such as depression, cancer, chronic diarrhoea and HIV/AIDS.
Diabetes causes weight loss because of the lack of adequate insulin in the body. This condition hinders the body from obtaining glucose from the blood into the body's cell to be used as energy. As a result of this, the body begins to use fat and muscle as a form of energy and this causes weight reduction.
The question then is how can I reduce my risk of diabetes or how do I manage my diabetic condition? There are some important actions you must take to maintain your health. These involve undertaking exercises and being careful about what you eat. You need to exercise more in order to get adequate insulin through metabolic process. You need to consult your doctor to determine the type of exercise that is right for you ( see my article on " weight loss exercises" ).
You also need to be careful about what you eat and what you eat. You should cultivate the habit of of eating low fat diet. You should reduce you intake of carbonhydrates and eat more of vegetables, whole grain foods, lean protein, fruits and healthy fats ( see my article on "weight loss diets" ).
Remember these points:
* If you have massive weight, you run the risk of having diabetes.
* You need to exercise often to reduce your weight and to avoid diabetes.
* Watching what you eat will help you to either reduce the risk of diabetes or help you manage it

(1) (Reply)

Improve Your Fertility / Grow Beards With Proven Local Product. / 1st Baby Born Using Uterus Transplanted From Deceased Donor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.