Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Fast And Furious - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Fast And Furious (1283 Views)

The Furious Farmer / How To Kudi Pos Fast And Other Related Info / Fast And Reliable Writers Needed To Re-write Internet And Technical Definitions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fast And Furious by crownaayam17(m): 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2018
Hello guys
i'm new here,hope am welcome here

Fast and furious is a story of

INTRODUCTION
I am a crown as it was seen by your eyes,hope it did not deceived you(kikikiki)

FOREWORD
Glory and adoration is What i can tender to almighty God for his anointment of this story on my head which i want to share with you guyz
Are you ready?
this is my popcorn oo,sorry roasted corn <3
Re: Fast And Furious by Skyken99(m): 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2018
Space booked
Re: Fast And Furious by Tobennz(m): 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2018
No tym oooo, everywer go stew dye
Re: Fast And Furious by crownaayam17(m): 5:01pm On Nov 05, 2018
Re: Fast And Furious by crownaayam17(m): 5:22pm On Nov 05, 2018
Pls,pardon my grammatical blunder,it is the work of my english teacher.

FAST & FURIOUS

"Her death was fast,my life is furious"

CHAPTER 1
"Hello king sam". I'm in trouble, i have been paralyzed".came a nervous and gloomy voice in my phone.
I made sure i checked my phone screen for the umpteenth time to make sure i'm not dreaming,the last time i heard this voice seems to be an happy voice.why had it suddenly changed now?,i'm confused,the owner of this voice had been bade goodbye and given farewell speech to by me,where is she?,what happened to her? Oh! i'm in trouble
As i made a move of closing my eyes,it was her image that flows in my mind and turn to my imagination.
I'm sitting in my sitting room when i heard a knock
"yes,coming, it isn't locked".
'ko ko ko". Again i heard the door been knocked but i did not see any sign of its movement.
The events looks scary, Unsure of what lays ahead, i hurriedly get a knife in my kitchen and hide it in my back pocket.
As if already planned

Re: Fast And Furious by crownaayam17(m): 5:41pm On Nov 05, 2018
As if already planned,i met what scared me most,the sitting room light/bulb had been switched of by the intruder.
Being a trained soldier,i have to overcome my fear but the more i looked,the more i'm scared.i saw some figures busy ransacking my room or even setting some trap for me.
"Who will i call by this time of the day".i muttered in my breath and checked my wristwatch but it was blank and can't be seen.
I had no option than to retreat or die,never will i die in the hand of just four men,i quickly open my head and recited psalm 23 as my manual,it says "even though i walk through the path of the valley of the shadow of death,i will fear no evil for you are with me".and then DON MOEN's song titled "GOD IS GOOD".its first stanza says"if you are walking through the valley,and the shadows all around,do not fear,he will guide you,he will keep you save and sound".
So i gathered the motion of fighting against my cowardiness,i put on prowess gown.

that is how it will be going, little by little

Re: Fast And Furious by crownaayam17(m): 5:52pm On Nov 05, 2018
So i gathered the motion of fighting against my cowardiness,i put on prowess gown,i had wasted a lot of time,i move to the only person i'm seeing at that moment,the guy or who eve it may be was standing at the bulb switch probably he may be the one that off the light.
As it remained one step for me to stab the guy,it was too late for me as he restored the light
Oh!!!, i had been........

Thanks guyz,although it is too short but i promise i won't fail you guyz.

crownaayam17
Re: Fast And Furious by crownaayam17(m): 5:58pm On Nov 07, 2018
Oh!!!,i had been fooled,it was not a guy but a gal covering her head with the cap attached to the cardigan she was wearing.
"H-A-P-P-Y B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y T-O Y-O-U".I heare a voices chorused behind,in front and beside me and just after that my door was left ajar and someone entered with another behind him,they were my dad and mum,they wished me happy birthday and took their seat before my father pointed to something placed on the table,it was a cake.
"waow,thank you all".i appreciated and everyone bursted into laughter
What happened?,i kept wondering until it finally dawn on me that it was how i gripped what is in my hand,a knife i hold
"you know how i feeled when you fooled me,anyway it is"APRIL F&F" my birthday".i blurted out angrily and head to kitchen.
"and thank your star,you are now a soldier to be precisely,get ready before your recruitment in two months time at "aatankobo" barrack".temilade suprised everyone
Although i was glad to heard it

Re: Fast And Furious by crownaayam17(m): 6:04pm On Nov 07, 2018
Althoug i was glad to heard it but not in the presence of my parent
"mr soldier".my mum begin to teased me with seriousness face while the other joined her i just vanished into my bedroom,
i d'nt car

guys are you following me

again you should pls pardon my grammatical blunder,it was the work of my english teacher.

my text: forget about it
Re: Fast And Furious by crownaayam17(m): 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2018
Chapter 2 is loading........ � ☀
��
���
� Have a
nice weekend!
Re: Fast And Furious by crownaayam17(m): 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2018
CHAPTER 2a
I was so lost in thought that i did not noticed i have missed 7 calls from....
"Aaarh,i don enter yawa".i lamented sadly as i raised and placed my hands on head(signifying the sign of wahala)
At first,i was sceptical about the call i received,because temilade isn't the type you can believe everytime,she may feign death just for her to congratulate or wish me something good(oxymoron nt hyperbole).
I can remember vividly and re-collected one day event that nearly let me have blood on my neck,i would have killed one school girl who is skipping on the road.
Let me tell you,i was in my sitting room one early morning probably at 5:40 or close to 6,something stopped me from continuing my activities,it was her call,i even thought it was another person who promised to lend me some token to be taking care of myself before my parent send me my monthly food allowance,but it was not and it was too late for me to ignore it because i have picked it before i heard her voice coming in a faint manner
Re: Fast And Furious by crownaayam17(m): 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2018
CONTINUATION.....

"oh What the Bleep".i muttere ravenously in my breath as i heard what she called me for
"so you get blood sucking sibling for your side".i replied sarcastically but that did not change the atmosphere instead it worsened it.she got pissed off
"i said i'm feeling sleepy,weak and even have malaria and you think your words would sooth me out,you better come and lets talk about it".finally she finished her tirade
"talk about it".i repeated it every 2 seconds interval until my saliva was drained,the fact about the"talk about" is wha i'm busy with now.

pls,what is the causes of malaria,weakness and something like feeling sleepy,the most is "lets talk about it".

next update should be on monday cuz i'm at my brother's wedding programme nw
Re: Fast And Furious by crownaayam17(m): 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2018
"hope it isn't pregnancy".i muttered silently in a prayer mode as i kicked the bike my neighbour lends me,he even lend me #200 in which i used half of it to fuel the tank while i just leave the rest for God's intervention,off i went to her house path enthusiastically
I haven't spend up to 7 minutes on the road when my transporter snorted heavily
"krrrrgh,krrrrgh,krrrrgh".its sound is like the sounds of gunshot i heard during my one day vist to"mafe bank".(that was when i'm still a civilian).you know that sounds that can make a tree fall on top of someone's head.
I had to parade the various parts of the bike to know its causes after i recover from the unexpected sound's ache,it was its chain that made the sounds,it has unbolted itself.
Looking for help but got none,nevertheless,i re-cycle and leaped unto it before another wahala appeared,its kick was nowhere to be found,i had to push and push before it spang up to action again......
TBC....
Re: Fast And Furious by crownaayam17(m): 10:46am On Dec 08, 2018
CONTINUATION...

Riding furiously on the road for like 15 mins also lands me in trouble,i realized i had missed the road path i'm to take to get into Temilade's hood,bike with no kick,i know i have to mollycuddle it,i quickly made a u turn and to the left of the t-junction that leads to her cubicle,it is an untarred road but tarred road that give me the hypotenuse of her house
I stopped abruptly when i heard voices in her father's compound,that was unusual of the compound,her father tolerate no non-sense,he is the state bread winner and top politician,i respects that man,but i remembered he is not around(he goes for business trip or is it because of up coming election(you wonder how i know about his absent,his daughter told me that.
Is someone dead?

i prayed silently as i peeped into the compound not to let anything evil befall her but it was quiet and blank,i checked my wrist watch 6:06am.i have to take for like 15 steps inside the compound before i realized i have been wet...
TBC

Your critics pls..
Re: Fast And Furious by crownaayam17(m): 10:58am On Dec 08, 2018
I looked at the sky but noticed not a single drop of rain.
Again i feel the presence of rounds of water on my body
"splash,splash splash".water all over my body but not ordinary water,their was a mix up there that in clarify.
This is not the time of my baptism and if i am to baptised,it must be with my consent.but the choruses of "happy birthday" end the drama and let it dawned on me that it was another year plus my age

i regret ever born on april
i regret known temilade
i regret borrowed #200

i regret not posting on time
i regret not seeing any comment
i regret posting a short short story.

let the fun begins
what did you regret?
Re: Fast And Furious by crownaayam17(m): 6:11pm On Dec 18, 2018
I opened my eyes and met myself sweating profusely on the couch,so all what i'm performing is just a re-collection of me and temilade's drama
I managed to get up and stretched my body with yawn.my phone ringtone sprang up to action again which sent me sprawling on the floor,the thing was horrible as i hit my head on the floor taken me to remembered the unfavourable day i hit head on something hard like the floor,it was also because of her matter.
back at that time
I'm cooking one day when i heard footsteps coming to the kitchen,i tried to wade the imagination off but it wasn't,it was a real life action
"Who is there".i asked the air after i peeped and saw nobody
"who is that".i asked again but got no reply
It stunned me when i set my eyes on masked gunmen marching to where i was.i moved back a bit in fear and made a bid of running away but later end up in head-to-head crashing with the pole logged in the kitchen
The crash weakened me and i remained on a spot before they capture me.
Re: Fast And Furious by nussyb(f): 8:09pm On Dec 18, 2018
Nice write up.
Re: Fast And Furious by crownaayam17(m): 9:40am On Dec 19, 2018
nussyb:
Nice write up.

Thanks.
Re: Fast And Furious by crownaayam17(m): 2:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hello ladies and gentlemen
i'm proud to b with u guyz
Re: Fast And Furious by crownaayam17(m): 1:46pm On Mar 01, 2019
;DHello my wonderful readers
so sorry for been away for a while
i am back now
lets ride on

(1) (Reply)

My Easter Experience � Zion Rufus’ Dairy Of A Lagos Girl / The Beautiful Wings / Wife In Every Sense (A Romantic Story)- THREAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.