Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,248 members, 7,864,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:27 PM

Saraki’s Claim On Kwara Education Is The Greatest Fraud Of 21st Century-kmc - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki’s Claim On Kwara Education Is The Greatest Fraud Of 21st Century-kmc (15963 Views)

Throw Back: PDP Will Not Win A Single Seat In Kwara State- KMC / Shocking Video Offa Community Totally Rejecting Saraki- KMC / OTOGE Movement Carry PDP Coffin In Offa- KMC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki’s Claim On Kwara Education Is The Greatest Fraud Of 21st Century-kmc by abbasajao(m): 1:03pm On Nov 04, 2018
ZombieNation:
[s][/s]

And Tinubu is a certified convicted drug dealing felon and a bastard to boot
Oga I don't mean to disrespect or insult you. Please don't argue blindly because of love or hate you have for one person or the other. I had all my formal education in kwara state and I can categorically confirm the Kwara must change claim here. Equaling what Tinubu and saraki achieved during their 8 years tenure is amazing. Kwara is one of the oldest state in the country but nothing to show for its long existence. This man Saraki has rendered kwaran useless because of their receive and share ideology.
Re: Saraki’s Claim On Kwara Education Is The Greatest Fraud Of 21st Century-kmc by manitoba(m): 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2018
While I am apologetic to KMC, I must put the record straight that under the governance of Saraki as Governor of Kwara state, he put up sound educational policies.

He set up Quality Assurance, Teachers were re assessed.

His mantra then was Every Child counts.

The ministry was ably headed by the Cerebral Mr Bolaji Abdullahi(Immediate Past APC Secretary and Former Minister of Sport for Nigeria).

He was Supported by Chief Fagbemi as Permanent Secretary then.

ESPIN( an Educational aid program of UKAids) was also instrumental in his success then.

I can't really recall if much Primary and Secondary school were built then but I know his administration set up Kwara State University and it's now one of the best State University in Nigeria now .

What I can't say is if The Current Governor Ahmed has done anything tangible in any aspect of the state as the records on ground shows he is the worst governor Kwara has ever had.

Let us learn to seperate issues and not jump to discrediting people because we don't belong to their camp.

God bless Naija
Re: Saraki’s Claim On Kwara Education Is The Greatest Fraud Of 21st Century-kmc by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 04, 2018
princeade86:
This can be verified in our May 9th report, in which Kwara Must Change exposed a heart breaking and endemic rot in Kwara State education sector, particularly in Kwara North and Kwara South in which a whole school only has one staff, who functions as teacher, cleaner and head master/mistress.
and u believe this is possible. haba na.
Bros, come aho gbada secondary sch in oyun local government kwara, no teacher at all
Re: Saraki’s Claim On Kwara Education Is The Greatest Fraud Of 21st Century-kmc by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2018
manitoba:
While I am apologetic to KMC, I must put the record straight that under the governance of Saraki as Governor of Kwara state, he put up sound educational policies.

He set up Quality Assurance, Teachers were re assessed.

His mantra then was Every Child counts.

The ministry was ably headed by the Cerebral Mr Bolaji Abdullahi(Immediate Past APC Secretary and Former Minister of Sport for Nigeria).

He was Supported by Chief Fagbemi as Permanent Secretary then.

ESPIN( an Educational aid program of UKAids) was also instrumental in his success then.

I can't really recall if much Primary and Secondary school were built then but I know his administration set up Kwara State University and it's now one of the best State University in Nigeria now .

What I can't say is if The Current Governor Ahmed has done anything tangible in any aspect of the state as the records on ground shows he is the worst governor Kwara has ever had.

Let us learn to seperate issues and not jump to discrediting people because we don't belong to their camp.

God bless Naija
Seriously? Bro am from ilorin, Saraki no do anything

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Claim On Kwara Education Is The Greatest Fraud Of 21st Century-kmc by bilms(m): 5:51pm On Nov 04, 2018
Hum
Re: Saraki’s Claim On Kwara Education Is The Greatest Fraud Of 21st Century-kmc by jinneyb(m): 3:06pm On Nov 05, 2018
princeade86:
are u sure? what is unilorin position on best universities

And Unilorin is state owned ba??
Re: Saraki’s Claim On Kwara Education Is The Greatest Fraud Of 21st Century-kmc by jinneyb(m): 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2018
silifat11:
Bukola saraki didn't do anything for kwara state. During the burial of David baking Bamigboye , yesterday . The late first military Governor of kwara state established almost all the public properties that bukola has sold to others and himself..

He actually did, continuous laying of asphalt on the State Government Road in Challenge...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Signs Order For Construction Of 794km Of Roads (Dailytrust) / Shettima Building Plastic Recycling Plant, To Employ 10k Youths (Pics) / Read New Method Used To Steal Money From Atm Machine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.