Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Fashion Tips For Classy Women And Men - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion Tips For Classy Women And Men (466 Views)

5 Amazing Fashion Tips For Ladies This Christmas / Trendy And Classy Women Wears In Vogue From Tito Collection / For Classy Men And Families (clothings) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Tips For Classy Women And Men by eoamodeling: 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2018
Hello, these is eoamodeling and I am going to be posting about fashion tips for classy women and men with some pictures to help you all out because this kind of topics, you are expecting pictures and less of words, but I won't post it all in here as this is a extract from my blog www.eoamodeling.com.ng so if you want the full information, kindly go to the website. Thank you!

1- Confidence is the best outfit anyone can wear, if you have confidence, you can wear a trash bag and make it look awesome.

2- dress according to the weather, don't dress simply because you want to show to other people you don't even like or you like that you have a certain type of cloth, no, don't wear a black jacket when the sun is shining bright in all its glory.

3- wear clothes which colour is opposite your skin colour.

4- dressing corporate on regular days sometimes makes you look like a boss.

5- visit www.eoamodeling.com.ng

6- if you have your own fashion tips, comment and let's discuss!

(1) (Reply)

Lady Shares Photos Of The N50k Dress Her Friend Ordered And What She Rather Got / Get Inspired By These Bold And Beautiful Make-up / Learn How To Make Ankara Fabric Sun Flower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.